It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Justaposter

Profiting from abortion isn't illegal.

Selling baby parts is, way to be on board the "war on children"

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simmderdown

a reply to: Justaposter

Profiting from abortion isn't illegal.

Selling baby parts is, way to be on board the "war on children"

Not really.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

yes really, making a profit on baby parts is illegal

That has been the basis of the entire argument

Ive been on ATS for years before i just became a member, I have seen your posts, not long ago you were insisting they werent making a profit.

Now you say that making a profit isnt illegal

Why do you keep changing your story

#waronchildren

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Simmderdown

yes really, making a profit on baby parts is illegal

If that's true, then how does Stemexpress, and other biotech companies like them, stay in business? How come no one is calling for them to be shuttered?

Ive been on ATS for years before i just became a member, I have seen your posts, not long ago you were insisting they werent making a profit.

No. I said that Planned Parenthood isn't allowed to show a profit. Planned Parenthood is a "non-profit" organization. Stemexpress is not.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Non-profits can make profit. All they have to do is report it as profit and pay tax.

The IRS said so in a Congressional hearing somewhere.

Do your own homework.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Perhaps they will be shut down, we havent reached the conclusion yet now have we?
Especially with investigations continuing
As for how they make their profit, since you asked the question try google that might help

Planned parenthood was selling the parts for a profit.
I like how you compartmentalize everything to deny logic where it would be completely clear to anyone else

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey, it was all legal, they weren't talking about monetary incentive right? After all haggling about how much to pay for human fetus body parts is normal and it's not about "incentives"... Moreover, haggling over the price of human body parts from aborted fetuses over lunch meanwhile munching like you were starving is normal in some people's mind...
edit on 15-8-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Perhaps they will be shut down, we havent reached the conclusion yet now have we?

There is no threat of shuttering Stemexpress or any other biotech company. They've been operating openly and legally for years. You just didn't know about it.

Planned parenthood was selling the parts for a profit.

There is no proof of that, and Planned Parenthood investigation are clearing clinics right and left

The Indiana State Department of Health said it closed its investigation of local Planned Parenthood abortion centers this week, finding them to be in compliance with state regulations.
www.indystar.com...

Officials in states including Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, and South Dakota have not been able to turn up any evidence that Planned Parenthood clinics are violating state laws and regulations regarding the collection of fetal tissue donations. Records obtained from other states, like Kansas, reveal that some Planned Parenthood clinics don’t even give their patients the option to donate this tissue.
thinkprogress.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

There is no threat of shuttering Stemexpress or any other biotech company. They've been operating openly and legally for years. You just didn't know about it.

You dont know that, unless somehow youve become the best psychic in the world

There is no proof of that, and Planned Parenthood investigation are clearing clinics right and left

Were barely 2 weeks into the investigations again, thats a sweet crystal ball you have

again why would you defend the monstrous activities clearly shown in all forms of the videos

I thought all lives mattered?

#babieslivesmatter

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

A nonprofit organization (NPO, also known as a non-business entity[1]) is an organization that uses its surplus revenues to further achieve its purpose or mission, rather than distributing its surplus income to the organization's directors (or equivalents) as profit or dividends. This is known as the distribution constraint. The decision to adopt a non profit legal structure is one that will often have taxation implications, particularly where the nonprofit seeks income tax exemption, charitable status and so on.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Baby Brain Blood on their Hands , it NEVER Comes Off.......

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Baby Brain Blood on their Hands , it NEVER Comes Off.......

Stop it, its not life, its not a baby, even though it has fully functioning organs and appendages as well, its NOT A BABY, its NOT LIFE

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Can you cite, anywhere, in any news report, congressional speech....where the biotech companies are at risk of being shut down because of newly manufactured outrage over embryonic and fetal stem cell research?

Otherwise, you're just making ### up!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Can you cite, anywhere, in any news report, congressional speech....where the biotech companies are at risk of being shut down because of newly manufactured outrage over embryonic and fetal stem cell research?

Otherwise, you're just making ### up!

Awww I like how you but that little scientific term in there to relieve yourself of having to say baby parts.

Arms, legs, heads, brains, kidneys, livers, all sorts of baby parts! Its like a swap meet for Hannibal Lectre!

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Of *Course* the investigations turned up nothing.

PP only does these things in places that will cover the cash corruption.

But wait for the other dozen or so ongoing investigations.

PP will be dissolved and taken over by the end of the year.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

They said the same thing about ACORN before they indicted all those people for fraud and then it had to go underground and change its name

Too funny

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of *Course* the investigations turned up nothing.

PP only does these things in places that will cover the cash corruption.

But wait for the other dozen or so ongoing investigations.

PP will be dissolved and taken over by the end of the year.

LOL

Yeah right, xuenchen! Sour grapes?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Okay, you can't cite anyone that is calling for the biotech companies to be shuttered, and embryonic and fetal stem cell research be halted.

You know, all your personal insults aimed at me isn't going to stop one single abortion from happening, one single intact fetus from being donated, and not one single biotech company is going to stop research.
edit on 15-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

sour grapes stain the drapes

Making a profit from the sale of fetal organs, limbs, or other tissue is prohibited by federal law.

next tangent ......3.....2......1

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Okay, you can't cite anyone that is calling for the biotech companies to be shuttered, and embryonic and fetal stem cell research be halted.

You know, all your personal insults

I didnt personally insult you , I asked questions.

This thread isnt about if they are going to be shut down, you said DEFINITIVELY you knew something, yet the investigations arent complete.

Its not my fault youre making assumptions

sn't going to stop one single abortion from happening, one single intact fetus from being donated, and not one single biotech company is going to stop research.

You say that with such enthusiasm that its kind of scary actually, you seem happy about it. Despite the fact that again, YOU DONT KNOW what the ramifications of all this will be yet, no one does.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join