It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It is obvious that Hillary plans on throwing Huma under the bus, either willingly or unwillingly.

But the bottom line will always remain and nothing will ever change that.....

None of this would be happening if Hillary had not made the decision to use her own personal email server for her "convenience".

She is through, and might as well save everyone the trouble and drop out now. The longer this goes on, and it will go on much much longer, the worse it is for the Democrats to save face. This whole scenario is a Republicans wet dream come true.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well ok...

I don't get how Indigo can with a straight face say "we don't know when they were classified."

The I.G. clearly stated they were classified when they were generated, meaning illegal off the bat, right at the start, on the go, at the begaining, etc. etc. etc..

Read my post and...think.

The information in the email was classified at the time the email was generated.

It does not mean the information was classified one month, one year or 5 years before the email was generated.

The information circulated at State since 2009 minimum.

It was classified by some other agency than State..

The IG thus referred it to State for classification last week.

Each agency classifies it's own information. The information was not classified by State.

The IG also said this is not a legal or criminal referral...it is security referral...asking State to classify it.

Honestly...pretending that you don't understand something for the benefit of baiting or nonsense does not make you clever...it makes you look stupid.

Edit to add: Last sentence not aimed at you, but rather folks that have repeatedly read the same facts and yet pretend not to comprehend for ideological/emotional convenience and baiting.
edit on 13-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Justaposter

originally posted by: deadcalm

This could be VERY bad news for Hillary Clinton.

If only I could believe that. The Clintons are practically coated with teflon.

I don't know. I think it was very telling when the Kennedys backed Obama instead of her. I just don't think she will get the nom. I have a feeling this will not go well for her.

*for the record, I would have voted for her during that election*

President Obama was an outlier, no one was going to beat him in 2008. I don't see anyone that can compete with Hillary this election cycle absent some legitimate, huge scandal. I think the GOP sense the same and that is why they are working hard to hang some scandal around her neck...like they have been for years leading up to the election...vs. touting some great GOP alternative. Jeb might be the best shot, but he would have to dramatically step up his game and I don't see that potential.

Wow, do you really believe that this is just a GOP thing? You honestly don't think this could be trouble for her?

It would be more trouble if it hit right before the election...but since it early enough where the headlines give way to facts...no, this is not going to be an issue for her. You can hope otherwise and think otherwise...but hell, I have seen my share of election nonsense at this stage of my life. This has no legs for distance...the facts will erode the headlines.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nothing suspicious here....move along.

FBI reportedly takes possession of 'blank' Clinton email server

The FBI has taken possession of the personal e-mail server used by Hillary Clinton during her tenure as secretary of state, according to a published report.

Barbara Wells, an attorney for Denver-based computer services firm Platte River Networks, told The Washington Post that federal agents picked up the server from a private data center in New Jersey Wednesday afternoon. The attorney told the paper that the server "was blank" and no longer contained useful information.

www.foxnews.com...

Hello 'Obstruction of Justice'!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
LOL...You can't make this stuff up!

Hillary Clinton Requested Book With Tips On Subpoenas And Deleting Emails

New reports reveal that Hillary Clinton requested a book with tips on how to fully delete emails as well as warnings about the possibility of a subpoena.

News broke late last month that Clinton asked her chief of staff Cheryl Mills in December 2009 if she could borrow “Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better,” by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe.

ABC News has since bought a copy of the book and found that chapter six is titled “The Email That Can Land You In Jail.” Inside the chapter is a section called “How to Delete Something So It Stays Deleted.”

“Some people are hoarders, some are checkers,” the book reads. “The main thing to consider is that once you do decide to delete, it’s like taking the garbage from your kitchen and putting it in your hallway. It’s still there.”

The book explains how certain programs may be needed to make sure emails are completely erased. It also cautions readers on how deleting emails could make you look guilty if you get subpoenaed.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

May I suggest....How to survive in Federal Prison.

How to drop the soap like its hot.

Jail food and how to serve it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

May I suggest....How to survive in Federal Prison.

How to drop the soap like its hot.

Jail food and how to serve it.

Orange Is The New Blue

Hopefully Hillary & Huma get to be cell-mates.
edit on 13-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So six years ago she borrowed this book from a staffer?

Send—the classic guide to email for office and home—has become indispensable for readers navigating the impersonal, and at times overwhelming, world of electronic communication. Filled with real-life email success (and horror) stories and a wealth of useful and entertaining examples, Send dissects all the major minefields and pitfalls of email. It provides clear rules for constructing effective emails, for handheld etiquette, for handling the “emotional email,” and for navigating all of today’s hot-button issues. It offers essential strategies to help you both better manage the ever-increasing number of emails you receive and improve the ones you send. Send is now more than ever the essential book about email for businesspeople and professionals everywhere.

www.amazon.com...

Not for nothing...but do you guys ever wonder about your scandal meter? What you consider evidence?

Do you ever apply it in a non-partisan way?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

They have the data and hard drives which had migrated to new server. The old Server will have system files and other files that will let them know if that older server had been hacked.

So no...migrating data to a new server is not "Obstruction of Justice"..It is what IT companies regularly do.

This is getting really silly with you guys.

I honestly believe a full and healthy investigation into this is wise and warranted...but facts and information are important things for people not creating their own ideological bubble.

Headlines...fox news..etc.

Thinking is a good and healthy thing to do...and you shouldn't let ideology retard your thinking.

edit on 13-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Send—the classic guide to email for office and home—has become indispensable for readers navigating the impersonal, and at times overwhelming, world of electronic communication. Filled with real-life email success (and horror) stories and a wealth of useful and entertaining examples, Send dissects all the major minefields and pitfalls of email. It provides clear rules for constructing effective emails, for handheld etiquette, for handling the “emotional email,” and for navigating all of today’s hot-button issues. It offers essential strategies to help you both better manage the ever-increasing number of emails you receive and improve the ones you send. Send is now more than ever the essential book about email for businesspeople and professionals everywhere.

www.amazon.com...

Not for nothing...but do you guys ever wonder about your scandal meter? What you consider evidence?

Yes, THAT's the Amazon page of book Hillary requested. Thanks for posting.
I wonder if Hillary posted a review for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.amazon.com...

She had to borrow it.... that's when her and Bill were so, so poor.... living in their hovel.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

www.amazon.com...

She had to borrow it.... that's when her and Bill were so, so poor.... living in their hovel.

Yah...Maybe she even has a library card? Now that would be a Scandal!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It's still disseminating classified material, AFTER it was classified; on a private server, where anyone could access it. Doesn't matter if N.R.O. classified their sat.int. in 2009 or the second it was imaged. The classified material had it's classification scrubbed and then released, AFTER classification.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Unfair.
Only a few pages back I responded to your assertion that Bush and Walker did government business on their private servers.
Did you already forget what I said...or did you just ignore it?

Reply to INDIGO:

If they (Bush and Walker) exclusively did government 'Top Secret' business on their secret personal servers like Hillary did...then they should have a criminal investigation brought against them just like Hillary Clinton has.

There is no excuse for knowingly putting national security at risk. Period!

How is THAT not non-partisan?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
DP
edit on 13-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos
a reply to: Indigo5

It's still disseminating classified material, AFTER it was classified; on a private server, where anyone could access it. Doesn't matter if N.R.O. classified their sat.int. in 2009 or the second it was imaged. The classified material had it's classification scrubbed and then released, AFTER classification.

Correct except the classification scrubbing. If it wasn't classified when it was sent to State in 2009 and State didn't classify it....but someone classified in the interim..each agency is responsible for classifying their own info...so wwe don't know if it was scrubbed.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't know, screaming "Benghazi!" sounds a lot cooler than "emails!"

I'll be interested to see how this works its way into social media and pop culture. People attach Benghazi to everything under the sun, I'm waiting to see how people start using the email thing..

I'm also curious as to the people who SENT the material to Hillary. Who are these people, and why aren't they being lambasted as well in the public sphere?
edit on 13-8-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Wheels now in motion: Moving Huma into position to take the fall for Hillary.

Guess he will have a un-timely accident soon then
Ok prediction then LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

aaahh...Ok...gave you a star for that.

Still...Ok to "hate" the woman...but let's sort out the reality and facts of what we know and don't know and not muddy waters with half-truths and headlines absent relevant facts. You can always hate her after you get a better view of the situation.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

News broke late last month that Clinton asked her chief of staff Cheryl Mills in December 2009 if she could borrow “Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better,” by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe.

I guess she forgot to read it to find out what's in it !!!!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join