It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ‘Top Secret’ emails found on Clinton Server

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
General Petraeus got slapped down for it, but watch her skate away.
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Was Hillary Commander in Chief? Nope.
So...what where does that leave her back channeling?

As Secretary of State her office is on point for foreign policy. That's not back channeling, that's doing her job. The Pentagon didn't think she could do it adequately and made their own deals with nations behind her back, something which btw is highly illegal but was probably for the best.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Important Topic Updates

What took them so long?…

Abedin’s lawyer Karen Dunn told Politico on Thursday that the longtime Clinton insider, who served as deputy chief of staff at State, plans to turn over her work-related emails and other messages from her tenure there by August 28.

But Dunn declined to say whether or not Abedin will ink the same statement Clinton has signed.

Abedin enjoyed a rare but legal status as a ‘Special Government Employee’ during part of her time in government, allowing her to double-dip with a second paycheck in the private sector.

That arrangement has led some Republicans to speculate that she might have exposed classified information to people who are not authorized to see it.

Abedin’s lawyers insist she’s complying with all relevant requests from the State Department and Congress. But Dunn did not respond to a request for comment on whether she sent and received classified information through an email address she used on the Clinton server.

Hillary Aide Huma Abedin Now Subject Of Security Probe

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Huma falls on the sword....

Think even the blind guy on the corner saw that coming...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You have to love how the media is spinning this to protect Hillary: Blame the Server...Not the Clinton.

Hillary’s lame e-mail excuse: The server did it

So now that the FBI and the Justice Department, both run by Obama appointees, are on the case, attacking the motives of inconvenient people no longer works. So the Clinton campaign has invoked a little-known codicil to the first rule of Clintonism: Blame an inanimate object.

The amazing thing is that this spin isn’t coming directly from the campaign but from the reporters covering it.

National Public Radio’s Tamara Keith reported Wednesday morning that the inquiry “isn’t targeted directly at [Clinton]” and is simply intended to determine whether the server was secure.

Business Insider reported that “Clinton’s private server is under investigation by the FBI, though Clinton is not a target of the investigation.”

McClatchy’s Anita Kumar, who helped break the story that two of the e-mails were top secret, felt compelled to step on her own scoop.
She said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that “there are several investigations into her conduct, not into her, but into her use of personal e-mail and a personal server.”

Go ahead and try parsing the difference between an “investigation into her conduct” and an investigation “into her.”

nypost.com...

edit on 15-8-2015 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Next they'll say her phones were defective and had A.I. viruses.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

She is trying desperately to capitalize on her Grandma appeal
she even wore "designer" Gingham to the Iowa state fair.

Well I'll be its "Pork Chops and Lemonade".
In her delusional world she thinks can bluff her way out...
as if Hillary's private server = The Brave Little Toaster.

She has to have someone in her ring feeding her the facts?
Well maybe not...they know where the bodies are buried.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Hillary was the only one to turn in the affidavit stating all files were turned over. 2 of her aids failed to sign similar documents. They instead issued a response through their lawyers to the judge that ignored the question asked - are all files turned over. Instead of was a mess of roundabouts and confusion.

The State department told the judge who ordered them to look for all documents that they A - didn't look and B - aren't going to look because the document Hillary turned in said everything was turned over.

I am seeing her top aides gearing up to take the fall, the state department attempting to protect Hilary, all the while they are severely misunderestimating (trademark pending
) the anger of the judge in question.

Hillary's inability to accept responsibility, and the manner in which she thinks she can do that without pissing voters off, is nothing but an example of the last 8 years of the Obama administration. They refuse to accept responsibility for their failures / crimes and instead choose to downplay and ignore it while blaming others.

I am sorry but 8 years is enough. I hope like hell Hilllary is charged and found guilty.

edit on 16-8-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Has anyone heard the word Hillary used when asked about the emails during the 'pork chop on a stick' portion of her Iowa Fair appearance? I heard it on the radio early this morning, but now when I Google search, it doesn't come up.
She blamed the continuing email problems on 'partisanistic' people... she said she may have coined a word.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: burntheships

I am seeing her top aides gearing up to take the fall, the state department attempting to protect Hilary, all the while they are severely misunderestimating (trademark pending
) the anger of the judge in question.

Yes, they are really pushing it. I hope he nails them.

Hillary should be worried that James Comey is on her tail.
But she is laughing and joking, perhaps nervously.

There is a two month gap in the emails she did turn in,
who buys it that she as Sec of State did not discuss Benghazi?

If only this would stick to the Obama Administration at the same time!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

WoW !!

The damage is getting bigger and bigger and bigger .....

Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues

While media coverage has focused on a half-dozen of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s personal emails containing sensitive intelligence, the total number of her private emails identified by an ongoing State Department review as having contained classified data has ballooned to 60, officials told The Washington Times.

There could be thousands !!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Beat me to it again, X.
Let's see...60,000+ emails with 10% of a small sampling already confirmed as 'Classified'...6,000 'classified' emails????...and the poor dear was simply unaware?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Just imagine what was in the ones she didn't turn over.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Probably the launch codes to the nuclear missile system...oh, and Yoga routines.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
BTW...Has anyone ever asked Hillary, WHY an industrial-strength, full-scale 'nuke-from-orbit' style server-scrubbing was necessary to erase yoga routines and floral-arrangement ideas for her daughter's wedding?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Time to put a fork in Huma....THIS Wiener is cooked.

Clinton aide Huma Abedin STILL hasn't sworn under oath that she's turned over all her State Department emails

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton declared Monday under penalty of perjury that she has given the State Department all of her work-related emails from her four years as secretary of state, but her trusted aide Huma Abedin has not yet taken that step – despite a request from a federal judge.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XcathdraI am sorry but 8 years is enough. I hope like hell Hilllary is charged and found guilty.

So rather than beat her at the ballot box, you would rather just throw the politicians you don't like in jail? That gets really dangerous really quickly.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am still waiting for someone to blame this on Bush.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: XcathdraI am sorry but 8 years is enough. I hope like hell Hilllary is charged and found guilty.

So rather than beat her at the ballot box, you would rather just throw the politicians you don't like in jail? That gets really dangerous really quickly.

Last I checked, it was Hillary's own political party in charge of the FBI and who appointed the two Inspectors General.
Do you deny this?
AND I am all for discovering whether politicians running for the highest office in the land have placed national security at risk and if it's found that they have...then putting them in prison.
Aren't you?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The "fair trial" part might be the problem with Hillary.

Somebody will try to fix it in her favor.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join