It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Who is trying to convert? Again all I said was different people will interpret this differently and that is fine.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I also never suggested that you are supporting or promoting Hinduism or blaming Islam. That's putting words in my mouth. I'm just remarking how you are getting mad at Christians for interpreting Kali in what you view is the incorrect way then make a statement about Jesus in Islam and then I correct you by saying that a Muslim would have no reason to misinterpret Jesus since a Muslim would likely believe in him as well.

I mean it's really the same thing, except in this case it is a misinformed atheist speaking about the Muslim religion instead of a misinformed Christian speaking about the Hindu religion.

Getting mad at Christians ? please check the links and see the comments on these links. You can't correct an example because it is simply an example, there is nothing to correct. I am not stating a fact i am simply giving an example so that people can understand my point that propagating your own religion by deriding other religions is a bad bad thing...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Well what are you going to do? It's what the religious do. They interpret everything through their own religious lens and then all fall over themselves to let you know about it. Is it annoying? Yes, but it's really not a behavior that can be corrected.

Why does this behavior need "corrected" in your eyes? Because it doesn't fit into science? Or professor Hawking didn't tell you in his robot voice that God is real.....Gotta be it

Because being annoying is generally considered a bad thing.

I am annoying to you? Right back at ya homes! Science proved you are annoying....Prove I am

Only when you are proselytizing which was the behavior we were talking about correcting. Remember?

Haha....You won't ever "correct" me brother! I will fight you tooth and nail daily...Wait we do that already! But I have been agreeing with a bunch of your posts recently which is kind of odd....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Who is trying to convert? Again all I said was different people will interpret this differently and that is fine.

And i said thats fine as long as they don't flaunt their opinions on everyone...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lol, get a mirror the only one of us getting upset or labeling anyone is you.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

And i said thats fine as long as they don't flaunt their opinions on everyone...

AGAIN.....YOU DID THAT......Wow it is hard for you to understand what you said, eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Lol, get a mirror the only one of us getting upset or labeling anyone is you.

Yes..Of course, because i have seen first hand what happens when you enforce your opinions on others without any regard to the other persons religions values.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

AGAIN.....YOU DID THAT......Wow it is hard for you to understand what you said, eh?

Where did i do that ? I was correcting a misrepresented fact which was being used as propaganda.. Nowhere did i say convert to Hinduism or burn in hell..

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Where did i do that ? I was correcting a misrepresented fact which was being used as propaganda.. Nowhere did i say convert to Hinduism or burn in hell..

You said as long as you don't flaunt your opinions....I am trying to be slow and patient here, and you did that MULTIPLE times here buddy....Do as I say not as I do....Whew

Here is one quote in case you forgot mentioning this opinion: I put all your BS into () and CAPS

The whole " Goddess of death " thing is a common misrepresentation (TO YOU) primarily because one understands only half of it and the pictorial representation isn't the most benevolent one. Problem is the entire picture of Kali is complicated as hell (OPINION) for anyone to understand(SO SAYS YOU). That goes with most of the gods in Hinduism(OPINION).Kali is female form of Shiva(SAYS YOU), or the wife of Shiva(HUH), she is also a reincarnation of Vishnu (SURE) and also are converted into 10 different female deities(RIGHT...GAWD)..etc...
edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You said as long as you don't flaunt your opinions....I am trying to be slow and patient here, and you did that MULTIPLE times here buddy....Do as I say not as I do....Whew

Yes and you don't flaunt your Religion on others..and No... i did not spread my religion(as i don't have any).
This is a forum, i have the right to disagree with other people's opinions and put forth my own opinions on this. Why else would anyone join ATS ?
Your choice to accept it or not, i am not forcing you to accept at the point of a gun am i ?
edit on 11-8-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So having a bit of accuracy with your examples isn't a standard that you feel should be met when giving them?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Like I said, I can't stop it. I can only find it annoying.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

So having a bit of accuracy with your examples isn't a standard that you feel should be met when giving them?

It was a supposition used as an example, one can't be too accurate in that

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Like I said, I can't stop it. I can only find it annoying.

How doesn't he see what he is saying? I only used one example of many he used.....Now I see why you get mad at me....lol...At least I don't do this crap, or at least I don't feel I do...This is just nuts for him not to see what he is saying

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

example of many he used.....Now I see why you get mad at me....lol...At least I don't do this crap, or at least I don't feel I do...This is just nuts for him not to see what he is saying

This is a forum, where you debate things...do you understand ? It is a platform where people can give their personal opinions if that is so painful there is nothing i can do.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Buddy I am not debating this argument you keep bringing up....I completely 100% understand that....Please get past that point now....

Okay now let's focus on YOU for one second.....You just blasted about 3 or 4 times for people offering opinions, you then said you don't like when people spread the words of their religions....Okay now let's just stop here for a second and review what you said again MULTIPLE times....You know what? You go back and read your posts I am done wasting the time if you aren't paying attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

i did not "blast" them, i simply disagreed with them. Am i not even allowed to disagree ? My simple point was one should not go around trying to spread his religion, its alright to defend it if someone is defaming it.
edit on 11-8-2015 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i did not "blast" them, i simply disagreed with them. Am i not even allowed to disagree ?

Peace out....Don't throw you opinions of religion online, only mine count

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It looks like Taylor Swift... Or a Sphynx dog.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey, hey, easy there, let not this fierce avatar strike fear in the heart of Jews, Christians, and Muslums, or Yah Weh will get jealous and try to get a higher score then Kali at the End Times Spirit Super Bowl.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join