It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Was there nothing about similar stuff in the bible for example? IF ppl dont do this and does that they will be destroyed etc. I did not write that loaned text either it was just random text from random search of Kali yuga by some ppl whom have Indian origin and faith.
I put it there to you to make some sense of how different parts of the world have weird sound and taste to u but others might see its still a same food but with different flavors

aigh bb it was fun for bit

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Chill man... Just pointing out that their statement was technically wrong.

Guess I posted in the WWIII forum, by mistake...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

Was there nothing about similar stuff in the bible for example? IF ppl dont do this and does that they will be destroyed etc. I did not write that loaned text either it was just random text from random search of Kali yuga by some ppl whom have Indian origin and faith.
I put it there to you to make some sense of how different parts of the world have weird sound and taste to u but others might see its still a same food but with different flavors

aigh bb it was fun for bit

Oh yeah...The bible talks about Gods murdering people in multiple numbers...Cutting off heads and much more....I can't speak about this anymore, I am leaving now....Please feel free to read even a minor part of the bible at some point, may just help you out a little...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BendingTheTruth

Chill man... Just pointing out that their statement was technically wrong.

Guess I posted in the WWIII forum, by mistake...

Chill man? I am a man on a mission today.....Let me guess, she was the dark princess? 4 arms, killed everything in her path and collected heads? Check.....Okay now back to rational thinking...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Geez...

I wasn't even really commenting on the OP's subject matter. Just the particular statement they made that was incorrect. I could care less about Kali, in particular. It was just an interesting read...

Good luck with that rational thought thing...

Still

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And he commanded Dragons in the Gospel of Thomas?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

These are just theories, theres no need to take it so hard that someones have different ideas and opinions, in fact i would be interested to hear ur side of thinking, did u read any other theories of Kali than topics first videos? Also out of curiosity, do u believe in God?
My base is that i believe in God The Creator but i have not found my religion on earth yet but i can look many religions and see how they teach about God and i try to make my understanding of everything without making a decision that one side tells the absolute truth and other side is simply lying everything. I told u that so u see i am not trying to battle against u but i am interested whats going on here, more so than just joining to bash like chant.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Seed76

She sounds like my kind of woman.....I just better make sure to do a good job appeasing her. So that I don't end up a victim instead of a consort. I think I've already pissed her off to the allowable extent.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OK ok, I admit !! there is a deep rooted conspiracy to nuke the planet and secretly take over the world !!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
OK ok, I admit !! there is a deep rooted conspiracy to nuke the planet and secretly take over the world !!

I just think that if you want a fierce defender of the planet, you wouldn't choose someone walking around with severed body parts. Maybe someone like this:

Kali is more like this one:

NOTE: LANGUAGE WARNING

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

NOTE: LANGUAGE WARNING

Who/What in the world is that clown ? You want the defender to look fierce not something to be laughed at lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

You aren't familiar with the old cartoon Captain Planet?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Im trying to fins link on Kali, but most of them are modernized versions,

and im trying to find translations on her mantras.

Assisstance would be deeply appreciated =)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

oh yea, i am ...but dude's makeup was a bit clownish...besides i always rooted for the bad guys in that cartoon

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
Im trying to fins link on Kali, but most of them are modernized versions,
and im trying to find translations on her mantras.
Assisstance would be deeply appreciated =)

If the writings are in Hindi i could try to translate them for you...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Search Kali Yuga and check few sites since there is more than one way of describing such things. To me most popular legend is that Kali was created to destroy demon king and hes army, it is quite graphic story, at least it was interesting to me.

Could you link your findings ? =)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Kali link

Is this a good one?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

This is one site i read from while ago, i have check few other sites and i am aware of different theories, nothing has convince me yet as absolute truth.

www.goddess.ws...
edit on 12-8-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Not surprising, as we are living in the age of Kali Yuga.

I've done my own doomsday research and I've cracked the code so to speak and Kali is quite the apt embodiment of the hell that is to come.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

These are just theories, theres no need to take it so hard that someones have different ideas and opinions, in fact i would be interested to hear ur side of thinking, did u read any other theories of Kali than topics first videos? Also out of curiosity, do u believe in God?
My base is that i believe in God The Creator but i have not found my religion on earth yet but i can look many religions and see how they teach about God and i try to make my understanding of everything without making a decision that one side tells the absolute truth and other side is simply lying everything. I told u that so u see i am not trying to battle against u but i am interested whats going on here, more so than just joining to bash like chant.

You will not find ultimate truth in any book or website you read, God would never offer the answers to us all we are to FIND and ACCEPT him in our lives....Books are books, church is church (business), people are people....Nobody should have to tell you one way or another, God/religion is your choice! If you want to believe I would have you pray and open your life/mind up to Jesus Christ, sincerely...I am not going to spout bible verses or try to talk you into anything, but in doing this in my own life I had many life altering changes since I have done this myself. Hopefully what I said helps you in your quest! Best of luck

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join