It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Hey, hey, easy there, let not this fierce avatar strike fear in the heart of Jews, Christians, and Muslums, or Yah Weh will get jealous and try to get a higher score then Kali at the End Times Spirit Super Bowl.

Highly doubt that one....But okay come in and just poke some fun....(:uzi

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: maddy21

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: maddy21
So basically if groups of people don't accept your interpretation of what it means they are wrong, and whatever label you want to give to them??? And you are better than the people you are railing against how? Quite the self inflated ego. Lol

If you are going to concoct your own interpretations of these and use those interpretation to hate on the said deity then that person definitely needs mental help. Its their right to do it, am just pointing out at the sheer stupidity of imagining and manufacturing hate against other religious beliefs.

You know you guys are bickering about interpretation of a stupid mask from ancient times, right? Just so you are aware

Welcome to my side of a religion debate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......I love you Krazy!! SciencevsGod round 9 million coming up next on your local dial!

OK, you two are starting to scare me now. Has there been some shift in the matrix?

Although I find myself agreeing more and more with Krazy myself as the years pass.

Not sure what the implications are........

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Just because we go back and forth all the time doesn't mean I don't love and respect my buddy Krazyshot! Now some of the other jagaloons on here, that's a whoooooole different ballgame!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Meh, a sad attempt at mythological comic relief really, and how alot people on the youtube comments think this will bring Satan or some other.
Even though, Adversary can have many implications, weather to those who follow God, or to those willing to disobey and challenge God.

I was just making the comparison of the belief that the Abrahamic God supposeded to casting of a great judgement by using Satan(or in the Original depictions "Sameal"), where as Kali believed to be the Avatar of some great Creator Goddess Durga. Where both avatars represent their Gods wrath, and are believed to have destroyed Evil with Evil.

Thickle attempts on my part.
edit on 11-8-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Meh, a sad attempt at mythological comic relief really, and how alot people on the youtube comments think this will bring Satan or some other.

I was just making the comparison of the belief that the Abrahamic God supposeded to casting of a great judgement by using Satan(or in the Original depictions "Sameal"), where as Kali believed to be the Avatar of some great Creator Goddess Durga. Where both avatars represent their Gods wrath, and are believed to have destroyed Evil with Evil.

Oh I got the sad part.....Mythological huh? Yes the mask is very much that as for the rest of your statement I will leave that alone...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What I notice is that God's/goddesses represent different things to different people. While you may be right in your line of thinking, conspiracy/Christians may be right in their line of thinking. It's no different than the same stupid religious arguments throughout history and of course everyone has an answer and anyone not believing as they do is stupid or fear mongering or ewhatever other label someone wants to give. I appreciate your opinion and interpretation of what it means to you, as I would anyone.

well said

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: StickyBuddha

What I notice is that God's/goddesses represent different things to different people. While you may be right in your line of thinking, conspiracy/Christians may be right in their line of thinking. It's no different than the same stupid religious arguments throughout history and of course everyone has an answer and anyone not believing as they do is stupid or fear mongering or ewhatever other label someone wants to give. I appreciate your opinion and interpretation of what it means to you, as I would anyone.

well said

Uh huh.....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Meh, it more imposing to a Christian Nation, especially when the Nation uses Jewish and Christian mythology...

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

It seems more appropriate in that way.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Meh, it more imposing to a Christian Nation, especially when the Nation uses Jewish and Christian mythology...

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

It seems more appropriate in that way.

Making a golden sculpture or wearing a mask is a little different than what Jesus was known for.....Or so says the thousands that spoke of him...Dammit why do I always get into these discussions on here??

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kali is the Dark Mother not to be confused with the Dark Princess or the Mistress Death, she is older.

She comes as the destroyer.. probably she has come in her destruction form to drink the blood of humanity.

Amazing work of art too.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Kali is the Dark Mother not to be confused with the Dark Princess or the Mistress Death, she is older.

She comes as the destroyer.. probably she has come in her destruction form to drink the blood of humanity.

Amazing work of art too.

Oh that clears things up.....I had her confused as the Dark Princess....Cute mask as well

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
See what happens when you guys piss me off

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
See what happens when you guys piss me off

Your mask is portrayed on a building? Wow we are experiencing your wrath as we speak...Cute mask

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Of course, I get all that just from looking at her on the building ... not.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Kali represents Creation, and Destruction.

You can not have creation without destruction. The act of destruction will oft times create. Flip sides of the same coin.

Kali is life, and death.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In all seriousness though its really cool. The reason I chose the name Kali even though I'm not a Kali worshipper is because to me she is the archetype of the All, the mother, the female as well as destruction, death and rebirth... or to put it more mildly making way for the new.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Kali represents Creation, and Destruction.

You can not have creation without destruction. The act of destruction will oft times create. Flip sides of the same coin.

Kali is life, and death.

Kali is a mask and 4 arms as well....That is life and death? Man I must be crazy.....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Kali the demon slayer, killed the most powerful demons that roamed and massacred earthlings back in ol days.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
Kali the demon slayer, killed the most powerful demons that roamed and massacred earthlings back in ol days.

Is that right? Got any proof?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Read the stories.

Draw your own conclusions.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join