It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goddess Kali in Empire State Building, There is no evil illumanati conspiracy !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Of course, considering that she also walks around wearing severed human heads and other body parts, I'm not going to go all in on the Kali for Hero of the Year either.

They can say that it's all about waking people up to the need to conserve, but given the very radical and anti-human bent of many of the loony enviro-crowd ... I'd have to say that using Kali with her dead human necklaces is no accident.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

At least I am not the only one talking about this nonsense now!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: romilo
Kali the demon slayer, killed the most powerful demons that roamed and massacred earthlings back in ol days.

Is that right? Got any proof?

Search Kali Yuga and check few sites since there is more than one way of describing such things. To me most popular legend is that Kali was created to destroy demon king and hes army, it is quite graphic story, at least it was interesting to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Kali the demon slayer, killed the most powerful demons that roamed and massacred earthlings back in ol days.

Search Kali Yuga and check few sites since there is more than one way of describing such things. To me most popular legend is that Kali was created to destroy demon king and hes army, it is quite graphic story, at least it was interesting to me.

Well hell....If it is online it must be true.....You know who destroyed the demon king? Oh why even try.....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Well hell....If it is online it must be true.....You know who destroyed the demon king? Oh why even try.....

Maybe it was me, whupsie.

ps. how could i have any prove about Kali? or anyone over here? i sayd most popular theories to me are that.
edit on 11-8-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

"Kali comes from Kala which means black, this represents her all embracing nature , similar to how all colors together becomes black."

Technically, WHITE is the presence of all colors. BLACK is the lack of all color.

WIKIPEDIA

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BendingTheTruth

"Kali comes from Kala which means black, this represents her all embracing nature , similar to how all colors together becomes black."

Technically, WHITE is the presence of all colors. BLACK is the lack of all color.

WIKIPEDIA

Oh for the love of God....We have gone over this already many times.....Her and her pretty mask

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I don't know, those Youtube commenters might be on to something. One time while I was traveling through India with a little Asian boy and a blonde woman I thought was sexy. I was attacked by a cult who worshiped Kali, while I was trying to retrieve a villages sacred jewel. The leader of the Kali cult even tried to take my heart out of my chest. So as you can see. Kali is not nice and should not of been on that building.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

You got lucky it wasn't Kali herself....Lucky to escape with your life! Thanks for saying the chick you thought was sexy...Painted a pretty picture...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well i have to say its quite weird that foreign country uses Kali imagery like that! I mean what did they expect, most ppl to know and understand Indian legends about Gods etc? Also it is not like there is no western religions/legends how their Gods have slaughtered ppl for various of reasons.
Also it is good to remember that mainstream industries are filled with ancient legends,believes and symbols from foreign countries.

Anyway i believe firmly that this was to showcase to NewYorkies that the demon killer either coming to NY or have arrived already so fear u petty little demons, fear!!!!
edit on 11-8-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

no western religions/legends how their Gods have slaughtered ppl for various of reasons

Um....what exactly do you mean by this? To me this whole topic is one joke after another....Chick in a mask with 4 arms killing everything in her path? That is NOT a God/Goddess no matter who is telling that sick story...

ETA:

so fear u petty little demons, fear!!!!

NOPE....Not from some joke of a chick in a mask...

edit on 8/11/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I had no idea that was you in that documentary!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

WAIT......This just in.........My fact checkers are now telling me the situation I am describing is not entirely accurate. I have never visited India. What I did do was watch Indian Jones and the Temple of Doom after taking an Ambien. Which made the movie experience seem like a memory.

I sincerely apologize for embarrassing myself and my family. I hope people today, and most importantly, future generations, are able to forgive me. In conclusion. I would just like to say. Kali Ma Shakti de.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

What about the hot chick? That was real, right???????

Was it her:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

I hope so. But I remember her looking like this.

When in actuality she is older now and looks like this. Still nice looking just obviously older.

Since my memory can not possibly be wrong again, even though it has proven to be wrong before. My only conclusion is that I am also a time traveler. You heard it first here folks. Time travel has now been proven.
edit on 11-8-2015 by karmicecstasy because: why do you even care

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Blood sacrifices are still made to Kali and some other Hindu Goddesses.

content.time.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

no western religions/legends how their Gods have slaughtered ppl for various of reasons

Um....what exactly do you mean by this? To me this whole topic is one joke after another....Chick in a mask with 4 arms killing everything in her path? That is NOT a God/Goddess no matter who is telling that sick story...

ETA:

so fear u petty little demons, fear!!!!

NOPE....Not from some joke of a chick in a mask...

Is the Gods in western faiths always so forgiving towards humans, do the punishments seem properly set on always, for example curses set on vast amount of ppl and so on. What i understand (is very limited) these Indian versions of Gods and faith have much similarity than western its just the stories are told in different ways, if u lived in India for longer period of time and took time to learn about their believes and faith, u could see how they make sense too and same thing about other parts of the word and their Gods. How come we forget so fast how vast the Creator must be, maybe that already shows how little minded we humans can be, can God be explained by one theory anyway? Seems too limited and controlled.

"Those who are demons, those who are sinful, nature's law is to place him in such condition that he will become more and more a demon so that he will never be able to understand what is God. This is nature's law. If you want to forget God, then God will put you in such a condition that you can never understand what is God. That is demonic life. That time is also coming. At the present moment, still a few men are interested, what is God. Arto artharti jijnasu jnani. But time is coming ahead when there will be no sense to understand God. That is the last stage of Kali-yuga, and at that time Kalki avatara, Kalki avatara will come. At that time there is no preaching of God consciousness, simply killing, simply killing. Kalki avatara with His sword will simply massacre. Then again Satya-yuga will come. Again golden age will come."

When there is just killing killing then ppl would maybe see point of Kali who destroy the demons, weather they are in human form or not.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with the OP

An imaginary image of a fictional character does indeed mean that there is no evil conspiracy from a non-existent organisation.

But the reaction to it does raise questions as to whether humans should be allowed outdoors on their own.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh boy.....again!

That is demonic life. That time is also coming. At the present moment, still a few men are interested, what is God. Arto artharti jijnasu jnani. But time is coming ahead when there will be no sense to understand God. That is the last stage of Kali-yuga, and at that time Kalki avatara, Kalki avatara will come. At that time there is no preaching of God consciousness, simply killing, simply killing. Kalki avatara with His sword will simply massacre. Then again Satya-yuga will come. Again golden age will come."

You can't be serious here....Right?

If so, I am seriously done with this garbage....For REAL this time....Krazy had the right idea and was out of this motha....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
whatever statement they are trying to make, they should have read the prophecies first
bci.org...

bci.org...

I don't think you really need a prophecy anymore to see where we are headed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join