It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A human being does not become one after a certain amount of weeks or months of being conceived. It wrong to think that it does not become a human being until it breaths its first breath.

A human is conceived when the sperm and egg fuse together and the blueprint for the life-form is created, the DNA fused from the mother and father. All of who that human will be even when it is an adult is already written out in digital code within the DNA.

Is the person alive when the egg and sperm fuse, in what is termed conception? Of course it is.

Evolutionists would claim that all life came from a single-celled organism. Is a single-celled organism alive? Yes it is.

To even question when life begins is stupid. It is alive when the cells start to replicate to form the baby that will soon be born. If it wasn't alive, it couldn't do that.

To question when a human becomes a human is stupid too. Even if you still can't see how the digital code-book of life that was formed at conception will turn out immediately, it is there, complete in every respect.

When a woman miscarriages she just lost her human child that was being formed.

When a woman purposefully aborts that child she has committed murder of her own offspring.

For humans then to use that dead child or sell it for parts is so totally repugnant that it defies all sense of sanity.

And people wonder why society is so twisted and warped?

Shame on all of you, you are shameful those who excuse this inhumane conduct on the defenseless.
edit on 5-8-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
More gasoline for the furnaces ....

StemExpress Sees Astronomical Growth With Planned Parenthood Partnership. Coincidence?

$$
$$

If you go to the promotional statement that StemExpress put out, you will find these words on the first page:
Financially profitable.
Link to StemExpress promotional statement.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
A human being does not become one after a certain amount of weeks or months of being conceived. It does not become a human being until it breaths its first breath.

A human doesn't draw breath until after it is born. This paragraph literally contradicts the rest of your post.

A human is conceived with the sperm and egg fuse together and the blueprint for the life-form is created, the DNA fused from the mother and father. All of who that human will be even when it is an adult is already written out in digital code within the DNA.

Is the person alive when the egg and sperm fuse, in what is termed conception? Of course it is.

Being alive and human aren't the same thing. Trees are alive. Moss is alive. Bacteria is alive.

Evolutionists would claim that all life came from a single-celled organism. Is a single-celled organism alive? Yes it is.

There is no such thing as an Evolutionist. Plus the Theory of Evolution says that life originated from a common ancestor; it doesn't say that it was a single celled organism though.

To even question when life begins is stupid. It is alive when the cells start to replicate to form the baby that will soon be born. If it wasn't alive, it couldn't do that.

No one is questioning when life begins. That is a strawman you are pushing.

To question when a human becomes a human is stupid too. Even if you still can't see how the digital code-book of life that was formed at conception will turn out immediately, it is there, complete in every respect.

When a woman miscarriages she just lost her human child that was being formed.

When a woman purposefully aborts that child she has committed murder of her own offspring.

That's her problem then.

For humans then to use that dead child or sell it for parts is so totally repugnant that it defies all sense of sanity.

Why? We do it with fully grown cadavers all the time. Why is using an undeveloped potential human somehow worse than using a fully grown human?

And people wonder why society is so twisted and warped?

People wonder this because they are mad that not everyone has the same morals they do and refuse to believe that people having different morals than them isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Shame on all of you, you are shameful those who excuse this inhumane conduct on the defenseless.

Meh. I don't care what you think about me and my opinions really. Abortion is already legal. Donating fetuses for stem cell research is also legal. So your appeal to emotion fallacy post here isn't going to work on me. I really try not to bring my emotions into debates like this.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You cared enough to reply, which means you care more than you are letting on.

As far as when a human becomes a human. It is a human at conception. The DNA, the blueprint of life is formed at conception for that unique individual. And everything that human will be is already written down in digital code.

It may take time for it to develop fully into a full-grown adult, but the human was already conceived at conception. It is alive and a human when that blueprint of the human life-form was created at conception.

DNA does not develop as the embryo progresses. It is complete even before the first cell begins to reproduce.

You are correct that it is the problem of the person who murders that child growing inside them.

And no doubt it has devastating consequences on the woman who so commits the murder, even those who try to excuse it away. Even when they listen to those who try to excuse it away as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

You cared enough to reply, which means you care more than you are letting on.

Hi, I'm Krazysh0t. I post in ATS because it passes the time while I'm bored at work. This site is pure entertainment for me.

As far as when a human becomes a human. It is a human at conception. The DNA, the blueprint of life is formed at conception for that unique individual. And everything that human will be is already written down in digital code.

It may take time for it to develop fully into a full-grown adult, but the human was already conceived at conception. It is alive and a human when that blueprint of the human life-form was created at conception.

DNA does not develop as the embryo progresses. It is complete even before the first cell begins to reproduce.

This is really just an opinion. And one I really don't care about since abortion being right or wrong really isn't what this discussion is supposed to be about.

You are correct that it is the problem of the person who murders that child growing inside them.

And no doubt it has devastating consequences on the woman who so commits the murder, even those who try to excuse it away. Even when they listen to those who try to excuse it away as well.

Exactly. Let her deal with it. It's her body, her choice. If she can handle the emotional toll of getting the abortion then that is her decision. If -I- was placed in a similar situation (or rather a girl I was with was), I'D prefer not to get an abortion unless it was absolutely necessary.

You DO know that it is possible to be pro-choice and anti-abortion right?
edit on 5-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

*taps mic*

Sorry, is this on?

Yeah, no time listener, first time caller.

If being human begins at conception, then how do you account for the fact that 50% of all "humans" get spontaneously aborted?

Oh, and, while I'm sure you have enough "shame" to go around, you can keep it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Are you worried about people that break the law, or are you worried about people who have legal late term abortions? There will always be "back alley abortionists". There will always be smugglers selling illegal and stolen kidneys and other body fluids and parts.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Getting the issue out to an apathetic public is laudable as most are served up propaganda on what a swell organization PP is by media and agenda driven organizations.

As far as complaining about editing or viewpoint, that can be said about any video on a variety of subjects one disagrees with, that's the kneejerk reaction to resort to the Alinsky like tactic of damning the messenger by impugning motivation, methods and personal reputation of the deliverer.

If CMP only released the short edited versions I'd say you have a point, however releasing the full videos shows without a doubt that nobody forced or coerced the PP personnel to act, answer or otherwise respond as they did.

You could make a point that they were led to believe they could openly discuss what really goes on but that's the nature of sting operations all the way from government investigations, law enforcement, media investigations to private investigations - CMP has done nothing that hasn't been done hundreds if not thousands of times before. Its just this time you PP supporters strongly disagree with the ramifications and possible consequences of this information going fully public.

I really have to believe if the videos were about exposing the Koch brothers, Trump, RNC etc. most PP supporters would defend the videographers to the hilt even if they were shown to be absolutely without a doubt faked - yes the attacks on the CMP videographers are straight up politically motivated and those continued attacks on CMP makes me believe they've hit right where it hurts.

Now being reasonable lets say the truth lies somewhere in the middle between supporters and detractors of PP based on information offered up by PP personnel themselves in the videos, that still leaves enough to warrant official investigation by governing authorities and many investigations based on much less have been done in the past.

I personally happen to believe its egregious enough to temporarily halt funding until the matter is settled.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: windword

No (ethical) doctor in the USA would abort a 9 month old fetus because the mom was mad at her "baby daddy". That doesn't mean that "she" didn't do something to harm herself, and/or her fetus to force an abortion.

People will never cease to amaze me in the stupid things they do out of desperation. A member here, "Bones75" (?), told the story of how his very pregnant (ex)wife held a knife to her belly, threatening to kill her fetus, while they were have an argument. I'm not condoning that, just saying, it happens.

No ethical doctor would, but then we have people like Dr. Kermit Gosnell that operated abortion clinics since 1972 in Philadelphia and he was far from ethical. He was not a board certified obstetrician or gynecologist but was charging $1,600-$2,000 per abortion. It took a woman's death to bring charges against him in 2011.
So the guys that do it are out there.

In the scheme of unethical doctors...Which obviously operate outside the law...this guy frightens me more..

A remorseless doctor was prosecuted for convincing over 500 healthy patients that they had cancer as part of a Medicare fraud scheme. Dr. Farid Fata knowingly prescribed unnecessary chemotherapy treatments for each patient and billed Medicare $34 million.

www.ringoffireradio.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You might think that it is just an opinion that human life is created at conception. But you would be wrong. Instead of answering the statement that the blueprint of that human life, the DNA, the digital code-book of life, is complete at conception before even the first cell begins to divide. That is definitely NOT an opinion, you ignore the scientific evidence and then call it an opinion, which is disingenuous.

But I am not speaking of my own authority on this subject. God's word states:

(Job 3:3) . . .“Let the day perish on which I was born, Also the night when someone said: ‘A man has been conceived!’

So even God himself recognizes that the human life, which he formed, and caused to come into existence, begins at conception.

When though you are not able to look at the DNA that was conceived, and see the man/woman that would result from it, God is able to, and he does:

(Psalm 139:16) . . .Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; All its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed.

If God himself states that he can look at the embryo inside a woman and see the DNA (the book written in digital code which is the blueprint of life), and is able to even see what the adult form of that DNA will be, even before any parts of the human body were formed, is good enough for me.

As far as why there are miscarriages, that is because humankind is in a degenerate sinful condition which causes sickness and diseases, and yes, even miscarriages, and death.
edit on 5-8-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Getting the issue out to an apathetic public is laudable as most are served up propaganda on what a swell organization PP is by media and agenda driven organizations.

As far as complaining about editing or viewpoint, that can be said about any video on a variety of subjects one disagrees with, that's the kneejerk reaction to resort to the Alinsky like tactic of damning the messenger by impugning motivation, methods and personal reputation of the deliverer.

DUH that's why you can't use the videos as valid evidence.

If CMP only released the short edited versions I'd say you have a point, however releasing the full videos shows without a doubt that nobody forced or coerced the PP personnel to act, answer or otherwise respond as they did.

You already get that impression from the edited versions. The problem is that the edited versions tell a tale that didn't happen. The unedited versions DEFINITELY show that no wrong doing has taken place and that CMP is being deceptive. That's why no investigations are being launched against PP. Anyone who is honest about evidence analysis knows that those videos are just a manufactured scandal. This is also why there are investigations against CMP.

You could make a point that they were led to believe they could openly discuss what really goes on but that's the nature of sting operations all the way from government investigations, law enforcement, media investigations to private investigations - CMP has done nothing that hasn't been done hundreds if not thousands of times before. Its just this time you PP supporters strongly disagree with the ramifications and possible consequences of this information going fully public.

Well CMP isn't a law enforcement agency. They aren't allowed to do stings just because they think an organization is corrupt. That's called vigilantism. PLUS they certainly can't violate any wiretapping laws and if they sign any non-disclosure agreements, they can't violate them either.

I really have to believe if the videos were about exposing the Koch brothers, Trump, RNC etc. most PP supporters would defend the videographers to the hilt even if they were shown to be absolutely without a doubt faked - yes the attacks on the CMP videographers are straight up politically motivated and those continued attacks on CMP makes me believe they've hit right where it hurts.

I don't defend those "documentaries" either. Biased is biased. There aren't exceptions one can make due to confirmation bias.

Now being reasonable lets say the truth lies somewhere in the middle between supporters and detractors of PP based on information offered up by PP personnel themselves in the videos, that still leaves enough to warrant official investigation by governing authorities and many investigations based on much less have been done in the past.

Exactly. Perform an investigation and get to the bottom of it for good.

I personally happen to believe its egregious enough to temporarily halt funding until the matter is settled.

WRONG! That is guilty until proven innocent. We've already gone over that that isn't allowed. PP should be able to get the funding they've always received until it is proven that they actually did something wrong.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

As far as complaining about editing or viewpoint, that can be said about any video on a variety of subjects one disagrees with,

Uhh..no. That can be said about ONLY video's that have been indisputable poorly edited to misrepresent what someone has said. The first 30 seconds of the video show the same.

They haven't released any full videos? Where is the full video for this last one which includes 20+ unexplained edits thus far?

They released arbitrary "clips" that they say are "unedited" but no full videos.

You could make a point that they were led to believe they could openly discuss what really goes on but that's the nature of sting operations all the way from government investigations, law enforcement, media investigations to private investigations - CMP has done nothing that hasn't been done hundreds if not thousands of times before.

Not sure what to do with this nonsense argument? If a prosecutor introduced "sting video" as heavily edited with the edits being supplanted with dramatic "interpretations" and claims as these videos the Prosecutor would be disbarred and an immediate mistrial would be declared.

These videos are not "evidence" ...they are full on baiting propaganda...and that differentiation has nothing to do with opinion, politics, ideology etc. It is just the facts surrounding the videos, editing and presentation. What ever side of the fence you sit on the discussion, if you see these videos as court-worthy objective evidence you are in a ideologically induced delirium.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Here are the stars you deserve for that last post.

You hit every point perfectly, and honestly, as opposed to what many are doing here.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

On this point we agree - good!

Exactly. Perform an investigation and get to the bottom of it for good.

Diverging on everything else is OK because that's based on our opinion and various experiences.

Indigo5, please note, I agreed that the path CMP chose to release videos publicly negated court worthy evidence as it taints jury pool, however it does justify official investigation by governing authorities both state and federal to further investigate if laws were broken.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

You can call it propaganda all day long. In the end it doesn't matter which 'side' it represents. What really matters is whether or not this is happening. At first I heard the videos were fake. Then I saw some news reports showing the 'fake ID' used by the people to get into the clinics for these interviews/negotiations. So, which is it? Either the videos are real, in which case it doesn't matter what side it claims to be for. If they were pro or anti abortion would that make it any more or less moral? Nope. Or, the videos are completely fake and everything in them is scripted and acted out. Pretty sure that isn't the case.

What's in them is real, but they're edited to portray something going on that wasn't happening. Here's the text version of what they're doing quoting this reply of yours I can say you said "I heard the videos were fake, everything in them is scripted and acted out". Technically you said all of those words, I'm just removing context and rearranging them.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Are you worried about people that break the law, or are you worried about people who have legal late term abortions? There will always be "back alley abortionists". There will always be smugglers selling illegal and stolen kidneys and other body fluids and parts.

I am not worried about either one. I wouldn't call Gosnell a back alley abortionist, either. He operated a clinic, he was a doctor. He had a sign on the clinic. He was associated with more than one clinic.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: Foderalover
So what should they do with the dead babies ? Throw them away or sell them to science ?

Elect them to congress.

They'd probably do better than the lot we have now.

Try being serious. If abortions are going to continue to happen, what should we do with the remains? Is it better for society if we incinerate them or should we be a bit more pragmatic and get some benefit to society out of it such as medical research?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Can you give a specific example?

These videos are not "evidence" ...they are full on baiting propaganda...and that differentiation has nothing to do with opinion, politics, ideology etc. It is just the facts surrounding the videos, editing and presentation.

And once given can you demonstrate to everyone just how the response's were forced, coerced or done under duress.

Short of that spouting off a bunch of words is easy and I see stars were even given for a complete lack of content.

Facts, really???????

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Planned Parenthood says affiliates in fewer than five states participate in fetal tissue donation, though it will not say which ones, citing security issues. [Source]

So only five states participate? That narrows this whole thing down a bit. Bet California, where CMP did most of it's (ahem) investigative journalism might be one of the five.
edit on 8/5/2015 by ~Lucidity because: forgot the source

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join