It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Planned Parenthood Video Released

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You never said if I addressed everything you called me a liar on regarding abortions.

It is clear that the accurate descriptions of abortion
are abhorrent to you, sick as you call it. You got my
point, late term abortion is sick and abhorrent, and
as long as it exists, I will just tell it like it is every time
someone supports it and justifies it as no big deal.

Why do I keep on with the descriptions?
Because over and over on these ATS threads
people pretend that the
fetus is nothing but a blob of tissue that feels no pain.
Also, over and over people
say that abortion in the second and third trimester are rare.
Well statistically yes that is true,

but in reality, according to pro abortion Guttenmacher institute,
25,000 are done every year in the US in the second trimester
and 9,000 in the third trimester. To call that rare is a fallacy.

Every time someone insists that abortion in the second or third trimester is
not the horror that it is, and pretends it is still a blob of tissue. I will rebut.

Just as you support abortion at every turn and over and over and over,
I will point out what goes on behind closed doors and the gruesome
reality of late term abortion. It is not pretty, if you can't stomach
the description of what you support happening, then don't read my posts,
no one is forcing you to read my posts if you don't like them. Just don't
read them, very simple solution to the anger and hostility you feel toward
my postings.

There are several people that if I haven't addressed them and they
post a reply to me, I won't read them. It's a good personal policy
and helps everyone if you know certain people tend to push
your buttons. Because no one can push your buttons if you
don't allow them to.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

What is yours, if you don't mind my asking?

I've posted mine, several times. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do YOU think a woman would seek an abortion at 26 weeks?

Her life and health is the legal reason.
I have heard a woman say that the reason that she did it was that she could not bear the thought of having 'that man's' child inside of her after they broke up.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: westcoast

Dead is dead hun. But that really wasn't the reason I said "Lol". I said that because I was laughing at the blatant contradiction that the video is claiming the fetuses are completely intact and then it shows a 20 month old fetus that WASN'T intact. That is called hypocrisy.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

will point out what goes on behind closed doors and the gruesome
reality of late term abortion.

Once again, your incredible ignorance and lack of compassion are leading representatives of your obtuse and blind, so called, moral compass.

Why don't you answer the post, that was an answer directed to you and your post, instead of the ignorance you keep throwing out?

Too hard to really address the moral issues at hand, huh? That's what I thought.

Hypocrisy abounds!

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   
In the hierarchy of life few are lower than liberals who advocate for abortion all day on the Internet.
edit on 5-8-2015 by JakeLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I have heard a woman say that the reason that she did it was that she could not bear the thought of having 'that man's' child inside of her after they broke up.

Late term abortion aren't performed because the woman is mad the her "baby daddy", at least not here in USA. Check your sources, and then come back with your protest of man hating women.

edit on 5-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

You missed the point as usual.

Does it ever occur to you to ask "what are you saying I'm lying about"?

Your lies are simple; you say that others say things they don't say.

You then use that as a jumping off point for your diatribes of horror.

Yes, late term abortion is sick and abhorrent in the actual facts of what happens.

So is the treatment of gangrene and fungating tumors. So are combat wounds from explosive contact

No one brings those facts up post after post after post to encourage good hygiene and cancer screening or anti-war sentiments.

Those 9000 late term abortions ... do you PERSONALLY know how many are due to the Unholy Trifecta of "acceptiable murder"?

Do you? Tell the truth if you remember how.

Here is a perfect example of the absolute and disgusting lies you tell in every post:

Just as you support abortion at every turn and over and over and over,
I will point out what goes on behind closed doors and the gruesome
reality of late term abortion.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION! I have said time and time and time again that were I in the situation, I would do everything I could to prevent an abortion. But you lie and twist the words of others to fit your arguments.

I SUPPORT CHOICE. There is no other way for the law to treat the issue that is not a massive invasion of personal rights as well as horrific government overreach.

You understand personal rights and government overreach, because you're wailing and gnashing your teeth in non-abortion threads advocating for them.

But not in this, the most personal, intimate, emotional and sometime heart-breaking decision of a woman's life ... then you want the Government to decide.

Your posts are intellectually stilted, morally repellent and mostly untrue. In my opinion, your posts represent a mind-set that is absolutely anti-antithetical to the investigative and evidence-based philosophy of ATS.

Within the Terms and Conditions, I will post how I choose, just as you do.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Lol! Yea too true. The hypocrisy of the right in this argument is just outstanding. It's only government overreach when the LEFT does it, but when the right does it, the ends justify the means.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Don't forget rape and incest as "legal reasons" as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I think this post deserves a *mic drop* at the end.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So I only made it through the first 30 seconds...

"able to obtain intact fetal cadavers...[indisputable video edit - clip merging]...it's all just a matter of line items"

So we have no idea what she was answering in the first part...nor the second...and it was edited and mashed together to appear to be different than whatever it was.

All ideology and opinions aside...Why do the creators of the video need to dramatically edit and mash stuff together to make it appear a particular way?

If it was honestly what they claimed...then why not just run the footage rather than edit it?

And it is massively edited. When you look at the first 30 seconds the camera angle jumps during the edit. I think the filmer must have even changed seats in the edited time. Why make it appear as if that was one sentence??

Again...when we start with dishonest evidence...it's impossible to debate the claim that is premised on the faulted/constructed/edited/dishonest evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Forgive me, but I am having trouble understanding where you draw the line for late term, from the post that you linked.

This is shear ignorance on your part. Fetal anomalies can't be detected before 20 weeks. So, anytime between 20 and, say, 24 weeks, an eagerly expectant mother may get the news that her "baby" has a cyst growing inside its tiny developing skull that's bigger than the brain is. The doctors warn the couple that baby probably wont survive, but if it does, it will live in constant pain for a short time, and the medical bill will be astronomical. Would approve an abortion? Let's say that the couple decides to carry the pregnancy to term, come what may. At 32 weeks the mother goes into septic shock and will die if the fetus isn't removed ASAP. The fetus still has a cyst bigger than its brain inside its developing skull. Should the doctors further risk the life of the mother by performing a C-section to save the life of a infant that will be incompatible with life, and if born alive will be left to die an extended painful death, or kill it in the womb first, on behalf of the mother's well being?

I am all interested in keeping this discussion nice and calm. I have no interest in demeaning you, calling you evil or accusing you of being drunk. These things have happened to me in the course of the 'PP video threads'.
We have found common ground on various subjects in the past.
I really am interested in your stand on this.
Thank you...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: xuenchen

All ideology and opinions aside...Why do the creators of the video need to dramatically edit and mash stuff together to make it appear a particular way?

Fraud.

And deception.

Add in the violence that I'm afraid is coming, and you have SOP for zealots these days.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes.
You have expressed interest in the rape and incest angle before.
If you met a child that was 6 months old and seemed normal, then found out that it was the product of incest, do you think the child should be killed? I remember a thread on ATS where a clan living in Australia where all of the children were the result of incestuous relations.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Late term abortion aren't performed because the woman is mad the her "baby daddy", at least not here in USA. Check your sources, and then come back with your protest of man hating women.

I heard that directly from a woman that had a very late term abortion. Her health was affected by the mental stress of carrying a child that she did not want, at least that is what she told me.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yes.
If you met a child that was 6 months old and seemed normal, then found out that it was the product of incest, do you think the child should be killed?

If you met a sperm from a rapist that had penetrated an egg of the victim who had just been savagely beaten and raped...do you think that egg should be removed from the victim if the victim requests it?

You are avoiding the rape argument by changing it to when life begins.

There is debate to be had here, but let's be intellectually honest in the debate.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yes.
If you met a child that was 6 months old and seemed normal, then found out that it was the product of incest, do you think the child should be killed? I remember a thread on ATS where a clan living in Australia where all of the children were the result of incestuous relations.

I do not make "special pleading" for justifying cases of "murder" in " certain circumstances."

The anti-abortion crowd does.

If a woman decides to have an abortion, prior to the viability of the fetus, that is her choice.

We have current laws on the books in every state that governs the whys and wherefores of those periods and choices AFTER viability.

See if this logic is followable

All abortions are murder.

Some abortions are acceptable in certain conditions.

Some murders are acceptable in certain conditions.

Does that not chill you to the bone???

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I heard that directly from a woman that had a very late term abortion. Her health was affected by the mental stress of carrying a child that she did not want, at least that is what she told me.

Anecdotal....and not useful to the discussion for endless reasons that a singular anecdote from an anonymous poster retelling someone else's purported story etc.

Questioning the utility of such claims, not your honesty.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Forgive me, but I am having trouble understanding where you draw the line for late term, from the post that you linked.

Perhaps defining terms would help?

Studies and estimates show that "Late term" abortions represent between .08% - 1.4% of abortions.

When is it permitted?

As of December 2014, forty-two states had bans on late-term abortions that were not facially unconstitutional under Roe v. Wade (i.e. banning all abortions) or enjoined by court order.[20] In addition, the Supreme Court in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart ruled that Congress may ban certain late-term abortion techniques, "both previability and postviability".

Eighteen states prohibit abortion after a certain number of weeks' gestation (usually 22 weeks from the last menstrual period).

Ten states (although Florida's enforcement of such laws are under permanent injunction) require a second physician to approve

Thirteen states have laws that require a second physician to be present during late-term abortion procedures in order to treat a fetus if born alive.

The Supreme Court has held that bans must include exceptions for threats to the woman's life, physical health, and mental health, but four states allow late-term abortions only when the woman's life is at risk; four allow them when the woman's life or physical health is at risk, but use a definition of health that pro-choice organizations believe is impermissibly narrow.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Yes.
If you met a child that was 6 months old and seemed normal, then found out that it was the product of incest, do you think the child should be killed?

If you met a sperm from a rapist that had penetrated an egg of the victim who had just been savagely beaten and raped...do you think that egg should be removed from the victim if the victim requests it?

You are avoiding the rape argument by changing it to when life begins.

There is debate to be had here, but let's be intellectually honest in the debate.

Read up.
I support a woman's right to choose up to 26 weeks.
Why would I deny a woman the right to terminate a pregnancy in the case of rape?

edit on b000000312015-08-05T11:27:29-05:0011America/ChicagoWed, 05 Aug 2015 11:27:29 -05001100000015 by butcherguy because: Edited to move text outside of quote box... oops.

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join