It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET wont talk to us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't think it is plum nuts at all. A valid theory as any other. Have you done a thread on it? It's interesting.
I read somewhere today, "everyone believes in god but they call someone who believes Alien life exists crazy" Tis a good premise.

I think if there was visitation or inter-dimentional or plasma beings they observe humans in horror only.

I wrote a chapter for Brad Steiger's upcoming book on the theory,
but that's as close to formal as I've come so far. He LOVED that
chapter. I think it was kinda crappy.. my thoughts hadn't actually
congealed properly yet.

But yes, I have an entire book's worth of stuff to say on the topic.

Frankly I postulate that these plasma beings are tied into the human
nervous system as undetected life forms, rather like stomach flora
and fauna are undetected by the average person.

That's why they always win at high strangeness games.. they are
part of us.. they have full access to our unconscious minds..
while we have at best a tiny bit of access to our 'conscious
minds'.

Of course this is so crazy sounding, and does not worship the
'holy human animal' like religion and spirituality love to do, so
it's not a popular theory with anyone.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We don't talk to ants, well not all of us. So why in any realm of thinking would ETs talk to us?

If ETs came here or when they do come here, they won't ask for things we have, they will take them, they have no need to work with the government, when most likely one of them is more intelligent than the whole of a government.

1. So either ETs are here and are hiding and taking what they want
2. They can get what they need without us even knowing it
3. They just haven't been here yet

But I am more convinced of 1 or 2 being the reality of things.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Metachlorians?

Kidding!

Write something up here please!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Metachlorians?

Kidding!

Write something up here please!!!!

Ouch! you caught me! Me..... George Lucas.

Send me an IM if you really want to participate
in my madness.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Always find these discussions really pointless, intellectualizing what others were born knowing, the soul stuff and been experiencing. Aside from my own experiences, someone who really resonated with me would be Sherry Wilde. She has a message to give, would add more to it. The prime directive is to free this planet, to free minds, to free ideologies, not necessarily giving up a religion, though fundamental ones need some IQ injected into them. When I was a practicing Christian, and prayed, only chose the good and what was pure love and rejected every other thing. A person like that is free to be open minded.

And those of us experiencers who know its about Love and how desperately important it is to earth for people to stop reacting to the negative, go within and start to remember who they are, and care with tenderness and gentle kindness for all around them, no matter how damaged and angry others are, to try and heal and uplift, this is it always, and to denounce the elite and mismanagement and speak up loudly. To be brave because who cares, you win, they lose no matter what happens, but not if you give into the tryanny or the hard hearted programs here, they win then and you plummet down.

Anyway we get the feeling that others go on talking nonsense, people who have never had ET at their door in plain sight, like we have, and talk down to you, as if go away little pest, real adults are talking. And what is being discussed is not even the reality they're in.

As for that thing about realms, example. many believe in harsh sentences, punishment and even capital punishment, and they haven't a clue what they're doing to their futures, what kinds of realms align to that.

If this is a saturn trap, that also doesnt matter. Hero's are already here, they don't war or fight, they work and meet with all the players in the solar system and inform them they can choose to go home and they will have help and assistance in regaining love. They are peace, and they just enter the matrix to help, they work from the inside.

No realm can keep you if your frequency soars above it. Rise above this, and all the programs here, religious, political, war, punitive, all of them. That being said, Freedom and standing for Freedom is also Love. Sometimes you have to Serve and Protect those around you, the question is the line between what is protective and helping and what is punitive and reactive, vengeance. The latter is a heavy frequency.

They communicate with many and would do so with all, along with your Guides/Family/Goodness/God inside.

The question is, are you listening? Do you ask questions too, thats another one.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There aren't any aliens. We're the only game in town.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

occasionally "they" might reach out to us very casually
as if someone we might have met before somewhere else
leaving you with an 'odd' feeling afterwards

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe aliens are partially responsible for us being so savage...we can surely assume that :

Aliens aren't beneficial
Aliens don't want to speak to the majority
Aliens are, at best, indiferrent to our suffering

I not counting the aliens out there that never seen us, hear about us or less evolved than us.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I remember a certain alien interaction with humans which ended up with a bunch of nuclear missles going "offline". Seems like that is "sending a message" to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fockewulf190
I remember a certain alien interaction with humans which ended up with a bunch of nuclear missles going "offline". Seems like that is "sending a message" to me.

Who's to say that event was caused by extra terrestrial beings?

There might be a lot more going on deep under cover that we aren't aware of in the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Someone give me one logical reason why the aliens would want anything at all to do with us, unless of course they are malevolent and are looking for another race to team up with to take over the galaxy.

Humans are great at causing pain and suffering, and waging wars. Take a look around and you'll see that's about all we're good for. If I, a lowly human, can see this clear as day, I can only imagine what a being with a very advanced brain would think of it all. I wouldn't get anywhere near a race as destructive as humans if I were them for about a million different reasons.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I agree with your take away.

I just read the book, so there are a lot of things that stand out in my mind, because it made the dream I had several years ago, come rushing back to me.

It wasn't just the fact that the aliens were afraid to let us see them because they knew we would mistake them for evil beings, because of our religious indoctrinations; but in my dream, we were like pets. Cared for and nurtured until we no longer had any knowledge of what our normal, used to be.

Much like we are now. Cuddled, entitled, expectant and demanding. If we can do this to ourselves, the aliens will have no trouble managing their off world petting zoo.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

No...I don't blame the ETE's for not formally talking to us. I feel the ETE's regard us with feelings of trepidation and cautioness, that leads them to believe that they (ET) do not want to let the "cat out of the bag," so to speak --- in reference too --- where they come from, who they are, why they come here, and why should they care about giving us any secrets as too alien starship propulsion?

Subtle hints...as to alien superiority is probably okay with them --- such as --- who is the "Top Gun" in our skies, in relation too aerial starship sightings, possible communication attempts to us through the art of laser holography, geoglyph carvings by said ET's, and primitive hydro experiments with boulders, driftwood and ropes on isolated shorelines.

Not to mention...fockewulf190's last post on this thread.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 4-8-2015 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 4-8-2015 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 4-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 4-8-2015 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Everybody is taking about ETs not talking to us but for Gods sake

No one mentions the bad ETs

Shaking head

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
The testimony of the former missleman is compelling. It is fairly well known: www.cufon.org... The research done has been extensive.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

yes that and lots more, what about cropcircles?
chances are not one of us here on this forum can make (or see) a 'perfect' cropcircle while 'on the ground'
edit on 4-8-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Klassified

Military people tend to be a very cautious bunch when confronted with
the unknown...

I can imagine that sort of reasoning taking place once upon a time in
some think tank meeting buried deep in the bowels of the Pentagon/Kremlin
etc regarding an Alien/Terran interaction, Overt or clandestine.

alien-ufo-research.com...
Citizens of this Earth, we are not alone. God, in His infinite wisdom,
has seen fit to populate His universe with other beings --
intelligent creatures such as ourselves.

How can I state this with such authority?

In the year 1947 our military forces recovered from the dry New Mexico
desert the remains of an aircraft of unknown origin. Science soon
determined that this vehicle came from the far reaches of outer space.
Since that time our government has made contact with the creators of
that spacecraft.

Though this news may sound fantastic -- and indeed, terrifying --
I ask that you not greet it with undue fear or pessimism. I assure you,
as your President, that these beings mean us no harm.

Rather, they promise to help our nation overcome the common enemies
of all mankind -- tyranny, poverty, disease, war.

We have determined that they are not foes, but friends. Together with
them we can create a better world. I cannot tell you that there will be
no stumbling or missteps on the road ahead.

But I believe that we have found the true destiny of the people of this
great land: To lead the world into a glorious future.

In the coming days, weeks and months, you will learn more about these
visitors, why they are here and why our leaders have kept their presence
a secret from you for so long.

I ask you to look to the future not with timidity but with courage.
Because we can achieve in our time the ancient vision of peace on Earth
and prosperity for all humankind.

Now whether you subscribe to the above , or not ,...
chances are it's real .( I can personally vouch for the veracity therein.)
ERGO
However ,shadow TPTB need dragging , kicking and screaming ,
to the disclosure table , for any real progress to occur.
Their precious status quo grip on the world , has to relax
before everyone can share in what open interaction would bring .
Of course this is just pie in the sky , they'll never do it .

edit on 4-8-2015 by radarloveguy because: fixing

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Indeed. Some have been faked. Others, such as the Chilbolton Crop Glyphs, are quite unexplainable.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190

Right, but who's to say they are aliens inside the unidentified craft...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

yes that and lots more, what about cropcircles?
chances are not one of us here on this forum can make (or see) a 'perfect' cropcircle while 'on the ground'

Put a stake in the ground, tied to a rope, and walk around it. Perfect crop circle. What's so hard to understand?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join