It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET wont talk to us

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
It's more likely they quarantined us.

I know this is 'plum nuts', but my theory is that sentient organic life
(if we classify as sentient - that's up for debate) is very rare in
the Universe. I also think that (yes.. this sounds crazy deal with it)..
that the major sentient life form in the Universe is sentient plasma.

That the sentient plasma evolved from the very rare organics like
us.. so that makes us like a cultural heritage site..

we would be a 'national park'.

But some assholes litter in the park.. so all this 'fake UFO stuff'
here, are disreputable galactic citizens and the few locals that
are still here with us that evolved with us.. that break the rules..

they are 'feeding the bears' (us) when they are not supposed to
be doing that.

That's my actual opinion.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Perhaps SLAYER69 "they" have witnessed this species as well as many others grow & mature mentally/physically and even Spiritually. And over time perhaps their observations have caused them to slow or speed the process of direct mass communications with a species. As they may have seen some encounters advanced and seen many destabilize due to local planetary conditions. Further if they are planet or Cosmic /Dimensional seeders, 1 could imagine then that when things went wrong that they had to reset or restart the civilizations that may have destabilized with their direct presence...
With this observational data they may have decided to Send more Species mimicking like Avatars-Bots or even Incarnates to do planet inhabitant surveys-reconnaissance and encounters to help the encountered species from going out of control from direct vision of them which may then cause illogical judgments to be made of them if they don't look the same as the species encountered or even look harmless to the species encountered so the send Avatars- Bots or Incarnates WHO MAY HAVE MADE COMMUNICATION CONTACT WITH SOME OF THE EA*RTH GOVERNING SYSTEMS outside the eye of the general masses. Others SLAYER69 my be using more telepathic and or conscious Links to do similar works or activities of communications with humanity as well

So maybe they are contacting but some are not hearing...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
wasn't it ETs that created the Human race?
if so, why? to be slave labor or something else
as an experiment or fanciful beings for their off-planet amusement?

maybe WE are the e.t.s

interesting questions

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Most of them would just like to use humans and earth resources. Some of them love us, though we have to help ourselves.

This confirms much that you have discovered about ancient civilizations Slayer:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

sure they talk to us, you just can"t hear them

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We really are a sad species. Ruthless, gutless leaders (if you want to call them that) that want more money and power and will do anything to get it. In reality the human species is probably a lot better that what is generally portrayed but given the situations those in charge have left us it just reflects bad on us.

I see the movie Avatar. I beautiful place and all we want is resources.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Firstly we have to take the huge distances into accord. If we ever were to establish contact then we would in a one way correspondence at the very least.

For example, If I sent my pen Pal Qwarp (who lives 50 light years away) a letter at the speed of light I would be dead before I got a response, and poor old Qwarp would wonder why I haven't replied.

We could communicate instantly, but first we'd have to rewrite all we know about physics, travel faster than the speed of light, create a QEC (a Quantum entangled communicator) but by then Qwarp and I would be dead.

edit on 4-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No disrespect, Slayer, but you aren't listening. You offer another, typical, questioning view of the UFO situation from a somewhat limited position of simply being human. So the fault is not yours personally.

Can it be difficult for even a knowledgeable human to be fairly objective about the concept of why a superior intelligence would take an interest in the Earth and its inhabitants? Apparently so when we get deeply entwined into our superior Western technology. Yet astoundingly, we at this moment are doing all manners of serious, intense scientific work to eventually get us to some semblance of that same type of endeavors as we search the skies for planets to visit and even change to our whims if we want to claim them.

The reason for the non-acceptance aliens superiority here and now is quite simple, the human cannot conceive of not being top dog and worse, to admit to themselves as being a lower animal subject to the orders of a superior force. The indignation! How dare they (even if that is a common human practice among ourselves)!

After my time-loss experience I was given a few words that fairly well explains the situation. I take no credit for the words, they just came to me one day, already in form and provide the proper view in regard to ETs being out there and even here:

"intelligence seeks to proliferate itself not necessarily via its own kind.”

And if that wasn’t enough to ignored and denied out of hand, I’ll add that we humans, as we are today, have no idea of who we are, our potentials or what the many variations of the Universe are about. We carry around a consensus reality that works fine at a physical in which we were conceived, but we are still in the birthing process, not the final phase.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I remember back in the 80's when my grandmother was still alive we where talking and we arrived on the subject of Aliens.
I still remember her words. "Bob, how could we get along with Aliens when our families can't get along?".
edit on 8/4/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
They are out there right now. They are just hidden from us, they turn down their gas and they become invisible to us. They are all over the place. They are there, sometimes they appear. But ET? Dunno.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Boscov We are fearful of an overlord species. We are fearful of a judgemental species. We are fearful of any other species, because most of us believe we are the chosen, the stewards of life. We are fearful of advanced technology we do not understand, do not control.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
A. C. Clarkes Childhoods End was a wake-up call. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

How odd. I never read this particular book of his. I did however have a dream a long time ago, that I carried with me for quite a while. It was very much the same as the book.

It weighed so heavy on my mind that for months, I walked around asking people, if they could still love and worship a God that looked like Godzilla. Most just thought I was being silly, and just making semi-light conversation, but with some I received some interesting answers.

Personally, I believe if intelligent beings from other worlds made it here and are aware of us, I doubt they would risk interacting with us, unless they plan to use us or eat us.

Lets be honest here a minute. If an non-human looking being knocked on the door of an average human Earthling, it would be dead before it could ask for a glass of water.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They wont come as long s a large majority of humans continue to believe they have to exterminate other humans who refuse to believe in their imaginary maker.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Terminal1

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: Boscov We are fearful of an overlord species. We are fearful of a judgemental species. We are fearful of any other species, because most of us believe we are the chosen, the stewards of life. We are fearful of advanced technology we do not understand, do not control.
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” ― Arthur C. Clarke
A. C. Clarkes Childhoods End was a wake-up call. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

How odd. I never read this particular book of his. I did however have a dream a long time ago, that I carried with me for quite a while. It was very much the same as the book.

It weighed so heavy on my mind that for months, I walked around asking people, if they could still love and worship a God that looked like Godzilla. Most just thought I was being silly, and just making semi-light conversation, but with some I received some interesting answers.

Personally, I believe if intelligent beings from other worlds made it here and are aware of us, I doubt they would risk interacting with us, unless they plan to use us or eat us.

Lets be honest here a minute. If an non-human looking being knocked on the door of an average human Earthling, it would be dead before it could ask for a glass of water.

I did read the book when I was young, so my memory may not be perfect on it.

But the take away I had, and i believe the take away most people would have
had, has nothing to do with the appearance of the aliens. That is actually
irrelevant to the story.

The take-away was that even benevolent aliens would likely destroy human
civilization if they showed up to 'help'. The reason being, that if they
answer all questions, and solve all problems (like those aliens did),
that humans would have nothing to live for, and would go extinct,

which is actually what started happening to those humans.

So i repeat.. whether the aliens were 'good' or 'bad' the net effect
would likely be the same - the absolute destruction of the human
race.

Since we have not been destroyed yet -- it's not likely that any
'ET' type little green men have ever shown up on Earth to date..
or if they have.. they have had basically close to zero interaction
with us, to prevent from accidentally destroying us.

This book is the most effective argument for the zoo hypothesis
there is; or the hypothesis that we are functionally alone, or
something similar.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
They wont come as long s a large majority of humans continue to believe they have to exterminate other humans who refuse to believe in their imaginary maker.

Yes, religion is far more dangerous than atomic weaponry.
Put the two together and you have a nightmare species
like us.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I don't think it is plum nuts at all. A valid theory as any other. Have you done a thread on it? It's interesting.
I read somewhere today, "everyone believes in god but they call someone who believes Alien life exists crazy" Tis a good premise.

I think if there was visitation or inter-dimentional or plasma beings they observe humans in horror only.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You say some interesting things with which i don't disagree, and some
things with which i do not agree. But what i want to know is, are you
saying that you had an 'ET' provided religious experience,
and that is a major basis of your opinion on the subject of aliens and UFOs?

I'm not being negative in any way.. I 95% believe that you could have come
into contact with a non-human intelligence of some sort.

Just asking.

Kev

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
1. We are them, they are us, some of us are smaller working up, some are larger, falling down, some here for growth and some here to help others, but also grow a bit, many very loved souls with huge families wanting them back get stuck here. We are not our bodies, but beam in.

2. They love us. Not necessarily the negative ETs, but Family, and you could ask for the better half of the universe to send in Hero's and get help immediately.

3. For some reason it appears that we're under a veil, both in terms of tests, or one could think of a soul trap run by some predator types from Saturn/Venus, basically the old empire, who do this to alot of planets and use us like batteries. There are many theories. Its kind of digital, holographic.

So reach up to the hand that is reaching down, because the prime directive is to free this planet.

4. On the concept of freeing this planet, there is the whole free will and minds/consciousness grouping up in frequency realms, in infinite multiverse with infinite channels and "mansions", like Christ spoke of, the many mansions of heaven, (heavens, look up and observes all those stars. If you were in the sun's rays, and had a mind free of some of the programs, you'd be able to see all, not just our channel 98.5 FM of the realms).

Well, the more good is happening here, the more the good is empowered and we'd be free by now if people stopped reacting, going to war, and started feeding each other but speaking up for freedom and equality to their leaders and refusing to react, hate, hurt, at all. The Good could have disclosed.

The more bad, sacrifices, rituals, murders, wars, slavery, suppression, the more the Dark Side has a firm hand.

5. We've always been an ET project, and are an ongoing one, with all the countries like slave pens with different races and principles. Some are very harsh.

Never has humanity ever been alone, or not contacted because its doing bad. In fact, the dark side, here, the dark wings mid management, saturn/sirius b types, have been mismmanaging this planet and forming religions and forming every war.

Leaders obey them.

6. Anyone can contact ET, and will suddenly "probably" encounter them. Wear clean underwear, clean up your lower frequency harming others ideas, concepts, and attitude, even apathies. Have compassion and care about everyone and humbleness of your own roles in things, and own inapteditude about how to help, and then pour your heart under the stars or before sleep or in meditation. Be authentic.

7. Those in contact since childhood already predestined for this, there is no accidental sightings, the are planned and would occur wherever you are. Its about the people.

I will also say that the 144 000 elect in the bible is a number 9, that is about graduation or having a good heart, caring about people, and they get contact. If they don't a little regression would clear up that. Most don't remember it.

If you are doing extra work behind the scenes like a student who researches more than they're being given by the teacher as homework and asks more and more questions and volunteers, etc, more is given.

This is the real earth and the reality we're in, there is no guessing or hypothesis. its just the way it is.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Are you able to talk to a guinea pig? Not really.

If any advanced civilization is able to travel the stars with faster-than-light ships -- they're going to be so much more sophisticated than us, they might not even know HOW to communicate effectively with us.

Or, we're just not very interesting.

How long would you stand around and observe an ant colony or a beehive, before you got bored and walked off?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"ET wont talk to us"

Ummm. . . . would you, if you were them?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It's a good book -- HIGHLY recommend it. I just finished it last month actually.

If/when aliens decide to show up, it's going to wake us up. We're going to see how small we are on this fragile blue ball called Earth, and start seeing us as global species.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join