It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You just missed one....blind faith

Oh dear how remiss of me - after 65 pages. I'm such a failure.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I didnt bring genitalia into it I was making fun of someone who did...

I am sickened by people who are making claims of things I have not said or portraying it in their own light..

Why are you doing that?
edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

You just missed one....blind faith

Oh dear how remiss of me - after 65 pages. I'm such a failure.

I forgive you my son,now to redeem yourself say three hail mary's whilst drinking a bloody mary....

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I forgive you my son,now to redeem yourself say three hail mary's whilst drinking a bloody mary....

Now that's some Repentance I could get behind right there.

Oh baby, I'm a sinner Mr. Preacher Man. I need some Confession Booth Time. Bring on the Bloody Mary's and let's get some of these demon all sauced up for the Lord!
edit on 9-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Youre quite right, if memory serves someone else first bought the question of whether god had a penis, but you lowered yourself by responding in "genitaliaesque" for quite a few posts after that.

So I do apologize for claiming you instigated that. I do not apologize for saying that you got good mileage out of it and what it says about your character.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

in the Bible The first miracle Jesus performs is to turn water into wine, I'm sure he liked to party...

He must have saw that it was good...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

three hail mary's whilst drinking a bloody mary....

Is that bloody mary something I can buy at the catholic church? I mean you used to be able to buy indulgences until Luther came along. Or is that the blood i have to drink because of my sins?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That would make a pretty successful church,on the signs they have out the front you could have .... "free bloody mary's with every confession"...crowds would come flocking in

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Ok what does it say about my character?
this ought to be a good personal attack...
do your best...

edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Break

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

in the Bible The first miracle Jesus performs is to turn water into wine, I'm sure he liked to party...

Heist have saw that it was good...

Hell ya he liked to party. He wasn't called the "Lord of Hosts" for nothing ya know. Pretty sure he was the "Lord of Toasts" as well.

I think there was a miracle healing where he took a dude who didn't have legs and healed him up so good he had him Dancin' all day and night. I think it was left out of the good book because they were short on room or something.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So what happened to the miracle of the fishes and loves - did he run out crowds or powers or the replicator broke down. Seeing you have Kirk as your avatar, I'm sure the humour wont be lost on you.

www.google.com.au...=replicator+star+trek

In Star Trek a replicator is a machine capable of creating (and recycling) objects. Replicators were originally seen used to synthesize meals on demand, but in later series they took on many other uses.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That would make a pretty successful church,on the signs they have out the front you could have .... "free bloody mary's with every confession"...crowds would come flocking in

The only trouble would be all the extra sinning people would be doing so they'd have something to confess later.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

It
Must have worked just fine because it said all were fed...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Hehe i'd be one of em

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Ok what does it say about my character this ought to be a good personal attack do your best...

meh, cant be bothered to look up the actual posts again, but your overall condescending attitude. I'm out of here, this thread seems to have run its course as they usually do when discussing creation with christians.

I do hope that you get something out of your beliefs and you learn to perhaps accept that there are many ways to god. Not just your christian way. But everything is as it should be. For a reason, and for a time.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm back

Must have worked just fine because it said all were fed...

I meant why was it never repeated again?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

FYI.

Debates don't go like, "My point stands until you prove otherwise". You can't just keep saying things as if they are true and then tell folks your argument is valid. You need to back up your statements. You've made countless baseless assumptions in this thread. Right now all I see in this thread is you backtracking and flat out making stuff up with no backing whatsoever, while the folks that respond to you always back up what they are saying with links. This isn't even a debate. It's just bickering back and forth over nothing. Let it go. You aren't helping your cause, you are hurting it.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Perhaps it was...
maybe the need never arose again...
One example was enough to illustrate how he understood people's needs me did something about it...
And told people to treat each other in like fashion didn't he?
And if everyone did and I do mean everyone...
Tell me... What would we have need of?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
does anyone actually believe that he makes more than 300k a year at 17?
no way.

Considering the fact that nothing else he said has any validity, I ain't buying that one either. Otherwise, I be interested in whose identity he stole.

I don't believe you know much of anything...

Conjecture supposition and outright lies...

He said it best in his own words right here.
edit on 9-8-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

What is my cause?

I said a few things and have been answering questions ever since...

I thought it was your cause as well as the other to bash me for being a believer...

I'm not lying I may not be right but what I said has not been proven faulty...

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join