It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

It's that he has established a specific time period for those opposing him to prove their point that we as humans can govern ourselves and live separate from God.

And what time period would that be? Time and, time and a half, and time time and a half. Sounds wishy washy, but does sound like some flowery language out of the old testament.

How can suffering be reversed...what sort of omniscient god would do that. Sounds like a Demiurge to me

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on this whole 17 year old General Contractor Business making 300k a year with employee's making 50-100k a year. Total BS beyond reason!!

I mean come on. A 17 year old Licensed General Contractor with no formal education???? Are you kidding me???

I just can't take it anymore. It's so unbelievable and improbable I don't even know where to start.

Do you know much knowledge and experience you need to be a successful Licensed Contractor. Does anyone here actually believe that it's possible at 17 to even do that???

Let's just stop this nonsense right now before it gets any more out of hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

As a general rule, I take anything anyone says about themselves online with a grain of salt. I've known people in real life that were pathological liars. Obviously they populate the internet as well. Like you I find his claims dubious but as I really don't know this person I'm left with the thinking, "Who knows? Who cares?". Though I will add if the claims are true, he should be proud of himself and I offer up a "Way to go man."

As a side:

There are no set educational qualifications to become a general contractor, though many employers prefer a bachelor's degree. Some general contractors obtain bachelor's degrees in construction science, building science, surveying, construction safety, or other disciplines.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You do not know what you are talking about...

I have the knowledge and ability my partner and I paid for a limited partnership he had to start it I then had to buy into be able to legally form the business...

We bid on projects complete them get paid pay employees expenses and taxes and pay ourselves a wage and the company keeps the rest...

Quite simple really...

I do not hold my red seal certification although I have a few in my employ and I am highly knowledgeable and well skilled and know the plan before they ever see it and am capable of telling them what's what...
edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

And men who struggle can lay part of the blame on their not so good woman

Ah the blame game...so the omniscient jehovah can blame a woman for not seeing what was up in Eden. Was it Eve or Lilth?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you introducing new transcripts?

Oh you are so clever I think you are about to trick me...

Not...

I don't care the name or if there was another attempt or what have you...

I am left to wonder about a great many things like the validity of the texts this is from...

I do know there are other texts exist that lay claim was a fallen angel that wanted to procreate with Adam if you will in an attempt to regain what was lost...

I'm sure you are referring to Lilith as the first woman...

I have no proof of either I suppose anything is possible remember we have free will though...
So God is not to be blamed for the actions of others...

edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Space

link   

So you're an Apprentice. You're partner I take it is where the bulk of the knowledge, business success, management, etc. comes from.

I work with contractors all the time so I know the business and what it takes to be successful at it. Being an Apprentice within the business at 17 is believable. That wasn't exactly the implication I was getting from what you were saying.

I'm just trying to encourage that everyone be as honest as possible here. But I'll drop it since it's not on topic anyway and I'll just my posts banned if I continue.

link   

What if I tell you the only time travel we are capable of is forward?

What if science tells you that time is an illusion, would you learn anything?

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I am along the same line of thinking as wakeupbeer, but I can say that I would never hire a 17-year-old for that type of work especially when they are constantly typing away on a phone.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

My partner is my friend and he is 19 but he is not a red seal either...
Or trade certified nationally...
nor is he more knowledgeable than I we do have diff strengths and weaknesses however...
He is better with equipment and its maintenance I am better at building...
I would say we have an equal understanding of systems and codes...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I would say it's not an illusion it is a measurement and it is relative...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

there is never a moment in our personal existence where we are not dying.
kind of sucks.

And I would posit if you pause and smell, really smell the roses...there is never a time where we are not living. Enjoy the moment thats all you get, the rest are just gone memories that cause suffering or planning tomorrows which allow the ego to thrive and scream for life.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Do you know much knowledge and experience you need to be a successful Licensed Contractor. Does anyone here actually believe that it's possible at 17 to even do that???

Only if you were raised in the family business, or your friend is. Start up costs alone will put you under.

My ex and I had a business for 20 years.

Can I say "Customer Service and Politics"? Necessary evils in customer based business.

If my customer believed in God, I'd tell him how wonderful that is.

edit on 9-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

You make me happy with out trying to...

you don't know how proud you make me feel, it's good though keep it up...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I am along the same line of thinking as wakeupbeer, but I can say that I would never hire a 17-year-old for that type of work especially when they are constantly typing away on a phone.

I don't usually call people out about the stuff they claim to be. But this was a bit much. Now we know he's an Apprentice. That I can understand. However, at first, although he didn't say exactly what official title he held, it was being implied as something beyond an Apprenticeship.

It just kept being brought up and something had to be said IMO. Plus it's not like we're dealing with a member with upstanding credibility thus far.

I've known my share of pathological liars to over the years and it always amazes me what they'll say and how much they say outlandish stuff with nobody calling them out on it. Usually, because they do it in a way that leaves some way of not being able to verify it so you're left thinking to yourself you aren't sure either way. But eventually they all say something at the wrong time and there just happens to be someone there that does know or was involved or something that blows up their world and shuts them down.

I almost feel sorry for them because when they get exposed publicly and undeniably it's quite disturbing for them and they react in a way that I know must be difficult mentally. But at the same time I think, screw em, they've been making that bed for a long time now and they need to lie in it for a while too. (no pun intended)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

this is something clever congrats my friend and I both have fathers who started us off at an early age...

And yes you are right you must be very careful when talking to a customer, one should not have to lie though better to sidetrack them...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I own a business I am a contractor I am the Boss aka president...

if your president would just ok the keystone pipeline...
I would be a lot busier then I am and ir the price of oil would go up...
edit on 9-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

why do you feel you have to mention how intelligent you are like all the time?
just a tad annoying.

Maybe its like one poster said...hes about 17 making $300,000 per year (5StarOracles admission), you can figure how the rest will go.

All hail TheConstruKctionofLight, I chose that name therefore you are all enlightened now.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So you're saying this successful business making well over 500k a year is run by a 17 y/o kid and his partner who is a 19 y/o kid, both non licensed or certified???

What credentials do you have??? Or do you just BS everyone in to trusting you??? Do you operate legally??? What projects are you involved with???

I'm not from Canada so I don't know the legal codes there but what credentials are required by law in Canada anyway??? What if you get sued???

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I own a business I am a contractor I am the Boss aka president...

You mean you have an Independent Business License. So you can work as an Independent Contractor. You basically have a business for tax purposes where you can sub contract yourself out to other businesses or persons and take care of your own profit/loss and tax deductions. Right??

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join