It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I have 5 million liability insurance I have experience and a good name there Is no need for me to be trade certified but It is good to have some in my employ...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

The old testament? So they are Jewish then??

I smell a christian when I read 5StarOracle posts, they cant hide from me. Possibly also a young earth creationist.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yea

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

his 300k a year business is about as real as god.
i think everyone in the thread knows that.

can you think of a single adult person that would actually hire a 17 year old as their general contractor?

it is all beside the point but i like you do like to point out that its a load.

oh well.

i can imagine someone waiting for their contractor(s) to show up and here rolls up a couple pimple faces in a souped up focus.
hahahahah

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

yes I seen how you took something and portrayed it out of context to try and paint what I said into something it's not...

So guess what that makes you?

How have I taken it out of context? Its written in your Genesis Creation text - god spoke the universe into creation. But seeing you're discussing time travel now, I guess Jehovah could have gone back in time and given the Hindus the idea.

So guess what that makes you?

Oh shucks there you go again playing the player not the ball what does that make you?

edit on 9-8-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

More personal attacks which stem from your lack of self worth...

I could psycho analyze you and rip u apart and show the truth of you but that would be a vulgar display of power...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Um Wilson from that Tom Hanks movie?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

They are all lower case g

shhh, I know that but maybe one day he's eyes will open up.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

his 300k a year business is about as real as god.
i think everyone in the thread knows that.

hahahahah

No which is why I said something. Now we know he's not a Licensed Contractor though. He just has an Independent Business License. A Completely different thing all together. There is nothing Unique about that. You just sign up for one and pay the state fee once a year and do your taxes.

Sorry for the thread drift everyone. Punish me accordingly if you must, but I had to clear that up for the sake of my own sanity.
edit on 9-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

it's not that profound I'm sure there are lots of others I only brought it up to begin with in defense...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

the Devil goes over to get himself some dirt...

God says "make your own dirt"

Nah its more like this

"Let us chuck them out of the garden lest they also eat of the tree of life and become immortal like us."

Who's god talking to? Why have 2 trees. Surely "Satan" being such the clever fellow as we are led to beleive throughout the new testament would have tempted Eve with the tree of life rather than the tree of knowledge. Once Eve had eternal life she would have had all the time in the world to know "nakedness"

Why was your omniscient god asleep at the wheel?

But its all about the butts isnt it...as in nakedness as in some of you own genitalia comments a few pages back.

Back to the question...we should worship geneticists using your, and I use the term loosely...logic

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

worship a god that allows

Is English not your first language?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

it's not that profound I'm sure there are lots of others I only brought it up to begin with in defense...

You're right, it's nothing profound and yes lots of people do the same including myself. At first it seemed you were saying something different with the few details you gave. To me it seemed you were saying you were a licensed general contractor. Quite a bit different. So that's at least clear now.

We can get back to discussing Magical Gods and Mythology now. Sorry again for the distraction.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I could psycho analyze you and rip u apart and show the truth of you but that would be a vulgar display of power...

you wouldnt be the first
probably wont be the last either

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

no we should not worship them because it is creation that allows for this to be possible...

And I suppose that's why the tree of knowledge was used for the temptation because we were immortal at that time according to the story, and also that our eyes would be opened and we would be as God knowing the diff between good and evil...

And the warning was given to do so would mean certain death...

So um ya tree of knowledge...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

best of luck to you.

I wont need luck...I'll have your infallible bible to back me up

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Not only that but when God first comes back Adam and Eve are hiding from Him and he doesn't know where they are and has to seek them out to find out what's going on.

So I guess he's Omnipresent but chose not to be able to find them for some reason???

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

Hey listen I'm not that bad of a person and I really don't want to hurt your feelings or anyone else's...

I'm only human and have a hard time behaving myself at times...

Sorry if I offend you...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

While God would have to be infallible I make no such claim for the bible...

But I blame man for that not God...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

All I have done here is respond...

With how much you make and condescension. I know how you respond.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join