It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Some things are bound by laws beyond our means to change...

You are not just on a ride you are driving so watch where you take yourself...

Maybe it wasn't about changing the world. You can never change anything but yourself. When you do that the world will also be different.

Nobody is driving, we only think we are. I personally feel I am more of a leaf riding the river of life. The more I fight it, the more tired I get and lose sight of where it's taking me. It's much better to give yourself to it and ride where it takes you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Right if you will not prove it stop bragging.
I built york cathedral btw.
Delusional.
Oh and you brought your lies into tjis thread.
Ok show me what you have built with address please.
Prove it.
edit on 10-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't need to prove anything to you not would I ever endanger my work or myself by sharing such personal details with you...

you are delusional if you think you can ever goat me into it...

edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Allow me to sum up the bulk of this thread:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

I build big stuff like multi family, strip malls,retirement homes, apartments, shops, custom house etc...

A lot of projects over 60000 square feet...

I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up...

Ummm Yah. Ok. That's quite a list of projects there Capt.

So I take it a seasoned professional like you with a list of projects like that by 17 means you've been breaking ground for a while. Did you start working on your craft at around 8 or maybe 10 years old???

Or, let me guess. You have the only crew in the world with time altering technology that allows them to accomplish these projects in a fraction of the time that other Major outfits couldn't do in even close that amount of time???

Or do all the big name companies out there also sub contract under you too???

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

you are delusional if you think you can ever goat me into it...

Not at all we would just like some proof,in fact i am more likely to believe in a creator than i am believing you run a construction company......
edit on 10-8-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm only framework construction...

Not that time consuming and I'm counting projects I have done since before I was on my own...

you hire more people when you get more workload then you can handle to grow that's how you do it...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
here is some proof this is how you frame a house...

First you clean you foundation of irregularities and clean out the pockets from the form process depending on if it is drop beam or flush beam for your foundation on a full basement, you then install your mudsil following the foundation but conforming to overall measurements on the plan and insuring you are square...

that is for a full basement some basements are half height and need pony walls...

After this you are ready to start your floor system you layout your mudsil or pony wall according to plan this could be 12" 16" or 19" centres if using TJI manufactured joist if you are using open web designed engineered joist you can span up to 2' and you may be running into hangars or landing on top of your beams depending if they are dropped or flush...
Your biggest concern is to ensure you have clearance for plumbing and mechanical...
Install permanent telepost for beams most often I use temp spring brace to position and align with greater ease to make sure everything is ok...

once your beam and and joist are installed you apply rim joust to any exposed end for shear strength...
You can now sheet your floor which will be tongue & groove...
Your sheathing must then be nailed or screwed down and of course glue was used...
You can now layout your floor and build your walls snapping lines according to plan...
You then plate your exterior walls and then lay out your plates marking them with appropriate centres most common are 16" and 2' although 2 feet is more likely now to max r value the amount of insulation in the wall...
Then you frame the walls square them and sheet them and stand them...
Repeat the process for interiors most of these will need no sheeting unless a shear wall is called for or you are doing an arch or a niche or a curved wall which you would use sheet to fashion curved plates...
You can then level you walls and brace then...
You are ready to do another floor or move onto your roof if no second floor is involved...
if you move onto roof you build some staging and layout your walls for roof truss these will be on 2'
I'll assume you realize the garage wall's are built as exterior wall's
You can then land your roof truss and erect them...
After they are up and strapped also known as wind bracing you can do any ladders if you have gable ends or install hips and do your returns if cottage style then install fascia and sheet this sheet can be nailed it stapled according to plan...
After the roof is up you finish any interior detail fireplace detail arches niches drops etc...
then you install insulation stops in roof truss heels so no blow in insulation can get on your soffit run allowing for airflow above them then do all ceiling backing...
landings and stairs will need to be installed and or decks although I usually have to go back to install stairs because they are not built yet...
then you install windows and doors and your job is done...
edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Edit

edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Seeing the op bailed and no proof has been presented can we ask to close this failed thread down?.
On my phone so I can't ask.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Its goad not goat.
edit on 10-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

My phone has mind of its own when spelling...
edit on 10-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

First you clean you foundation of irregularities and clean out the pockets from the form process depending on if it is drop beam or flush beam for your foundation on a full basement, you then install your mudsil following the foundation but conforming to overall measurements on the plan and insuring you are square...

that is for a full basement some basements are half height and need pony walls...

After this you are ready to start your floor system you layout your mudsil or pony wall according to plan this could be 12" 16" or 19" centres if using TJI manufactured joist if you are using open web designed engineered joist you can span up to 2' and you may be running into hangars or landing on top of your beams depending if they are dropped or flush...
Your biggest concern is to ensure you have clearance for plumbing and mechanical...
Install permanent telepost for beams most often I use temp spring brace to position and align with greater ease to make sure everything is ok...

once your beam and and joist are installed you apply rim joust to any exposed end for shear strength...
You can now sheet your floor which will be tongue & groove...
Your sheathing must then be nailed or screwed down and of course glue was used...
You can now layout your floor and build your walls snapping lines according to plan...
You then plate your exterior walls and then lay out your plates marking them with appropriate centres most common are 16" and 2' although 2 feet is more likely now to max r value the amount of insulation in the wall...
Then you frame the walls square them and sheet them and stand them...
Repeat the process for interiors most of these will need no sheeting unless a shear wall is called for or you are doing an arch or a niche or a curved wall which you would use sheet to fashion curved plates...
You can then level you walls and brace then...
You are ready to do another floor or move onto your roof if no second floor is involved...
if you move onto roof you build some staging and layout your walls for roof truss these will be on 2'
I'll assume you realize the garage wall's are built as exterior wall's
You can then land your roof truss and erect them...
After they are up and strapped also known as wind bracing you can do any ladders if you have gable ends or install hips and do your returns if cottage style then install fascia and sheet this sheet can be nailed it stapled according to plan...
After the roof is up you finish any interior detail fireplace detail arches niches drops etc...
then you install insulation stops in roof truss heels so no blow in insulation can get on your soffit run allowing for airflow above them then do all ceiling backing...
landings and stairs will need to be installed and or decks although I usually have to go back to install stairs because they are not built yet...
then you install windows and doors and your job is done...

I would say this comment is off topic, but actually not. All the steps that you do constructing a house would not happen if you did not design and build it. It would not build itself. And yet a single cell organism is much more complicated than a house. It is just not at all intelligent to think life evolved randomly. There is a whole theory of how animals evolved from a single cell, to a fish, that crawled out of the sea etc. What is never mentioned is how did plants evolve? How did fungi evolve? The random formation of one type of life is in the statistically impossible mathematics zone, and yet we are talking about three separate formations of life. Animal, Plant, Fungi. Truly, there are also 3 other forms of life accepted by science: Protista, Eubacteria, Archaebacteria. So we are now up to six separate forms of life, that must beat the statistical odds and evolve separately.

I am tired of the establishment lying to and deceiving people.

edit on 10-8-2015 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
And yet a single cell organism is much more complicated than a house. It is just not at all intelligent to think life evolved randomly. There is a whole theory of how animals evolved from a single cell, to a fish, that crawled out of the sea etc. What is never mentioned is how did plants evolve? How did fungi evolve?

The same way - you should study evolution rather than just demonstrating ignorance of some of its most fundamental aspects.

The random formation of one type of life is in the statistically impossible mathematics zone, and yet we are talking about three separate formations of life. Animal, Plant, Fungi. Truly, there are also 3 other forms of life accepted by science: Protista, Eubacteria, Archaebacteria. So we are now up to six separate forms of life, that must beat the statistical odds and evolve separately.

They are not "different forms of life" - they are just different ways humans classify life!! Sheesh.......talk about basic ignorance!!

Do you know what he odds are of you existing from the random combination of your parents' genes?? Astronomical - and yet here you are.

Or what are the odds of any single 5 card poker hand being generated - and yet thousands - perhaps millions of them are made every day.

I am tired of people like you making profound conclusions about subjects you have no actual knowledge of.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Very good.

Nothing at all to d o with creation of the universe of course, other than a selectively chosen analogy for no reason other than it fits your own belief system.

But hey - you have a career in construction apparently, so I reckon it is good you know this.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: TheChrome
And yet a single cell organism is much more complicated than a house. It is just not at all intelligent to think life evolved randomly. There is a whole theory of how animals evolved from a single cell, to a fish, that crawled out of the sea etc. What is never mentioned is how did plants evolve? How did fungi evolve?

The same way - you should study evolution rather than just demonstrating ignorance of some of its most fundamental aspects.

The random formation of one type of life is in the statistically impossible mathematics zone, and yet we are talking about three separate formations of life. Animal, Plant, Fungi. Truly, there are also 3 other forms of life accepted by science: Protista, Eubacteria, Archaebacteria. So we are now up to six separate forms of life, that must beat the statistical odds and evolve separately.

They are not "different forms of life" - they are just different ways humans classify life!! Sheesh.......talk about basic ignorance!!

Do you know what he odds are of you existing from the random combination of your parents' genes?? Astronomical - and yet here you are.

Or what are the odds of any single 5 card poker hand being generated - and yet thousands - perhaps millions of them are made every day.

I am tired of people like you making profound conclusions about subjects you have no actual knowledge of.

The current system, the Three Domain System, groups organisms primarily based on DIFFERENCES in ribosomal RNA structure. Ribosomal RNA is a molecular building block for ribosomes.

It is you in fact that does not know what you are talking about.

biology.about.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
wow, I never thought this thread would evolve to such length - evolution right in front of us
It seems to me that people are very curious about god. Even though many (most?) deny it, based on responses here.

But there is a catch. No book or comment or anything else for that matter will suffice as proof for this subject - you will find a 100% proof on your own - it is the only true way!
You must have some kind of experience to validate and change your view. So in that regard this topic is redundant, as there is no way of proving this here in this way, at least that is the way I see it. But all is not futile, here we can point to the moon/son. And then it is on you and what will you do about it?

To anyone who wants real proof and not just bicker around online with random people, I strongly suggest they start to meditate. Read some spiritual scripts and start working on yourself. Creator is not a wish making machine (well maybe it is, but not for majority) and it is only our arrogance that thinks IT should present to us for proof if it exists. This argument only shows your arrogance and egotism! No it does not work that way. You as individual must show true honest respect and devotion and than a revelation will come and you will be certain of IT. And not the other way around. I mean who are you? Why should anyone listen to you? What did you do in order for THE creator to revel itself to you?

Than there is the argument of all the evil and suffering going around the world and how can that be. Are you serious?! we - the people have created this mess and you want some deity to fix our mistakes?? haha (not as funny as it is sad really!) that is the most childish argument ever!! Grow up and take responsibility for your actions!

What is written here on those pages is something which is related to ALL true religions, it is a page which summarizes that which is the core:
www.theself.com...

it is a starting point for everybody interested to read and experience IT. And we are all IT and there was never anything which was not IT. That is way search begins and end's within yourself!!

Tat Tvam Asi!

I wish you all the best!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Typical creationist example look at inorganic objects/ process to reaffirm a designer.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: arimass101

I believe god formed after the universe, as perhaps the power that bonded as god is in every human. After years of planning, documents were released to increase "god"s power, as believing in a mythical entity would obscure "god"s limited power and the fact you obtain that power, further increasing its power by you believing what it tells you, enabling it and disabling you. After time and control and increases in technology the entire necessity of the myth became less relevant, because god the entity is now very well established, and the original fables created to create gods power and remove yours have well set in anyway.

Either way, you are god as well. You just have no power to be it with them. The order is set.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mikethedevil

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChrome

Not only that every evolving animal had to undergo gender evolution from asexual to sexual, in perfect synchronization, so it's species wouldn't die out. And then one day they just copulate, something they had never done before, they had no instinct to do it, but did it anyway. And what happened while the sex organs were evolving over thousands of years ?

Thanks for bringing some higher intelligence in for the other side of this discussion, why should the one side get a free for all pile on against creation.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join