It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

So you are of the mindset God should bow down to you?

link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Grimpachi

Show me how something stems from nothing in the universe keyword nothing...

Why do you think there was ever "nothing"?

Seems pretty likely there was always something and that something is now what we call a universe.

Your deity (gender neutral) is an unnecessary step.

link   

a reply to: mOjOm

All of the Universe was created, therefore it had to have an external start it had to be created that proves a creator this makes the creator the supreme being aka God by definition...

this is reality...

I don't think you understand the difference between opinion and fact. Or you simply have too many assumptions that you don't realize aren't actually considered as facts.

You start with an unsupported assumption. "All of the Universe was Created". Before you go one step further to your next assumed fact, you have to be able to prove that, or at least show evidence for it.

Now, I do agree that "Created" in the way it's being used does imply a "Creator". So right off the bat, your statement "All of the Universe was Created" is a massive unproven assumption that you can't just throw out as a fact and move on. It doesn't work like that.

You are claiming to Know something as a fact. To know it you have to be able to show it. If you can't show how and why you "know" something, then you don't know it. You believe it. Or you think it's true. But that's it and nobody cares what you think or believe, we only care what you know and how you know it. If you can't show it, you don't know it and that's it. You can believe whatever you want, I don't care what you believe, but your beliefs are your own.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I have lived on my own since 16...
I earn over 300k a year
I am a contractor residential as well as commercial construction wood framework/timber frame
I know enough...

Sure tell me ...i think you are in your early 20s am i right ?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It is logic which tells of the truth of things...

like I said show me an example in all of the known universe where anything stems from nothing...

To do that would only prove creation and because nothing in the universe has been in existence forever this argument is also non sense or illogical...

Without merit...

With I have offered up is atleast plausible...

link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm 17

If you presume to know my worth my knowledge base or level of intelligence by knowing my age...

Well then you are the fool...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Nope, not in the slightest.

I'm of the mindset that should the Christian God exist, I would have experienced him in my life during the years I spent as a Christian.

edit on 8-8-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: clarification

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
No point conversing with children.
edit on 8-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Dudes come on we all know that five star is a bridge dweller I think this just proves it.

No, I disagree. I vote typical, delusional, theist that has a little bit of knowledge on a subject that he thinks is a lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the quantity matters not
It's enough to suffice
Now it's back to personal attacks
That eludes to your failure to offer up anything of substance to refute me...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

that's why you are rather simple to me...

And it's over 300k well that was last year...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Looks like this thread has finally devolved into an epeen contest.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It is logic which tells of the truth of things...

like I said show me an example in all of the known universe where anything stems from nothing...

To do that would only prove creation and because nothing in the universe has been in existence forever this argument is also non sense or illogical...

Without merit...

With I have offered up is atleast plausible...

You see, even that quick your logic and opinion based reasoning is failing you. You are already contradicting yourself.

I'll quote you, "...nothing in the universe has been in existence forever...". Therefore it must have been created and that implies a creator, right??

But what about that energy you mentioned before. You know, that energy that is eternal and only changes form??? That energy that is neither created nor destroyed???

So which is it??? Eternal energy that changes but is never destroyed or created. Or was there nothing, then creation of that energy which cannot be created or destroyed??? (That last part even contradicts itself.)

It's neither logical, or factual. You're only giving assumptions. Those assumptions, even if they were true, are still not supported by any evidence either. Just circular logic and more assumptions.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Dude, I was defending you.

I don't know what you want me to refute because so far you haven't presented anything of substance to refute.

You have expressed your opinions, but you are entitled to them. I have been asking you questions and as soon as you give some answers we may have a worthwhile conversation going.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I never said energy was not created I said it never dies...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry I can't inform you of Gods genitals...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I'm sorry I can't inform you of Gods genitals...

I figured that was a touchy subject with you, but I was referring to more recent questions.

Try this one.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I never said energy was not created I said it never dies...

Alright. Then you were incorrect in saying that too. Or at least incomplete. Also, not using the correct terminology since energy isn't usually considered to be Living or Dying anyway.

So again, you must be careful about the information you use and how you use it. I agree, energy never dies, or correctly stated, is never destroyed. It also is not created, it just changes.

In either case, you did say it was eternal. Remember, you used that as your reasoning for why "I" or my "soul" is also eternal. Therefore by your own reasoning, it was always here and didn't need to be created. It just had to change.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Your soul was not always here or you would always have been here your soul will neither always be here but it will always be...

that is only true since it was created though however...

do you remember being young enough that you could not talk yet and maybe even tried to respond to the conversations around you that you should not have had any comprehension of?

My battery is dead you guys will have to find someone else to pick on...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Your soul was not always here or you would always have been here your soul will neither always be here but it will always be..

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Mathew 10:28

edit on 8-8-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join