It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There are examples of 'something from nothing' in all sciences. For example in physics, when you remove all particles from a volume to create a vacuum there is still energy present, called Vacuum Energy. In chemistry there is Chemical Equilibrium and in biology there is genetic mutation. Each example requires nothing to exist, or occurs through no external source or prompt.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

There is no such thing as an absolute vacuum made by man and would be contaminated from residuals...

Nor do things evolve from nothing or the absence of anything so that was another failed attempt...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

If this vacuum energy did not exist you may have been onto something you said vacuum energy is still present these are the residuals of smaller particles and or the force of the vacuum...

Now if a vacuum can be created devoid of anything and then something is created inside said vacuum well then you would have proved me wrong...
That did not happen...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

(post by boymonkey74 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: 321Go

There is no such thing as an absolute vacuum made by man and would be contaminated from residuals...

And yet vsacuum energy does exist and the Casimer effect can be measured, and you still haven't proved me wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Yea I did because if a measurement would have been taken in an absolute vacuum nothing would have been present no vacuum energy nothing at all...

Is that so difficult to understand?

What is being measured the vacuum energy is therefore the result of the creation of said vacuum and that's all there is to it...

So the presence of anything in a supposed vacuum shows it never was devoid of all things that's all it proves in other words there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go
There are examples of 'something from nothing' in all sciences. For example in physics, when you remove all particles from a volume to create a vacuum there is still energy present, called Vacuum Energy. In chemistry there is Chemical Equilibrium and in biology there is genetic mutation. Each example requires nothing to exist, or occurs through no external source or prompt.

Why do they exist?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yea I did because if a measurement would have been taken in an absolute vacuum nothing would have been present no vacuum energy nothing at all...

Is that so difficult to understand?

Yeah - but only because it is meaningless.

What is being measured the vacuum energy is therefore the result of the creation of said vacuum and that's all there is to it...

So the presence of anything in a supposed vacuum shows it never was devoid of all things that's all it proves in other words there is no such thing as an absolute vacuum...

I've proved you wrong.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I realize you believe you have and I'm sorry you believe that too bad I disagree and have shown how and why...

There is no such thing as an absolute vacuum let alone one that creates...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Congratulations - you have gone past simply being wrong - now you are not even wrong.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

For you to be correct vacuum energy would have to equate to nothing for said vacuum to exist so it is you spewing non sense...

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Contributing factors so not nothing....

Still not proof...

Instead this is conjecture or supposition at any rate...

That which is claimed is admittedly not fully even understood...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

And yet it does......

Oh look, spontaneous.

Spontaneous emission is the process by which a quantum system such as an atom, molecule, nanocrystal or nucleus in an excited state undergoes a transition to a state with a lower energy (e.g., the ground state) and emits quanta of energy.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How does this evolve from nothing...

More cause and effect...

Small particles are still not nothing...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

More cause and effect...

I'm not a scientist. It's just what's logical to me.

And there it is. Spontaneity in space vacuum

Creation not Creator.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

All of the Universe was created, therefore it had to have an external start it had to be created that proves a creator this makes the creator the supreme being aka God by definition...

this is reality...

if the universe was created and it had to have an external start then you need to apply that same logic to your god.
who/what created him

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

There is conjecture as to how it works - but its existence is fact.

Sort of like gravity and the universe.

ETA: Since you claim lack of knowledge as to how the universe came to be is proof of god, I am surprised that you do not (yet) claim the casimir effect and gravity as proof of god too - both have the same attributes you seem to value - definite existence and non-understanding of their workings.

edit on 8-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

a reply to: mOjOm

All of the Universe was created, therefore it had to have an external start it had to be created that proves a creator this makes the creator the supreme being aka God by definition...

this is reality...

if the universe was created and it had to have an external start then you need to apply that same logic to your god.
who/what created him

We've already covered that - it is special pleading - everything needs a creator EXCEPT god.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

no I have already stated that is why he is God by Definition

to rule supreme over all aspects of creation he would have to be beyond them all...

so that being so he can not be held by the same laws of creation he's not bound by them so to attempt to judge understand or quantify him by things he is beyond makes no sense...

he can therefore not need to be created...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There is a nobel prize if you can figure that out.

And I point out that this has more evidence in support than your claim of a god that came from nothing and has always existed.

More cause and effect...

Cause and effect.....the cause being.....nothing!

Small particles are still not nothing...

You should at least try to comprehend the links - the small particles CAME FROM NOTHING - a vacuum.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join