It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Show me a thread like this with hard evidence...

Offer up your hard evidence the universe was not created...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Annee

Said the silly lady

You're a horrible person who constantly employs personal attacks (I know the irony of this in calling you out) and if you are any reflection of the god that you worship then I want no part of that.

How can you consistently call people names ( as evidenced throughout this thread) and say you're a follower of god?
Is your god really that much of an arsehole that you must reflect his rectum?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Show me a thread like this with hard evidence...

Offer up your hard evidence the universe was not created...

Off topic again... I have no reason to prove the universe wasn't created. You need to prove it WAS. I know you are young but you should do some basic research into what you are saying. Burden of proof is always on the POSITIVE claim of existence. Do you have this proof or hard evidence? If not, you are in the wrong thread. It isn't that complicated. Put up or shut up. Read the title of the thread and respond accordingly. No hard evidence should mean no response.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

She called me silly too how horrible of me...
I have been attacked non stop don't blame God for my behaviour I don't blame him for yours...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
Is your god really that much of an arsehole that you must reflect his rectum?

It kind of gives a new meaning to black holes, doesn't it? Holy crap! I think we have evidence here!

I have been attacked non stop don't blame God for my behaviour I don't blame him for yours...

You started the entire thing by talking about people riding the short bus, merely because they disagreed with your OPINION.

Think about it. Everything you are saying is your opinion, you have offered no evidence. Read the title of the thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why does your god have a penis? Is there a female god that he sleeps with? Whats her name?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm the only one who has contributed food for thought the rest is just attacks on me and or God...

You can't just say you are wrong and not be able to back it up show me that I am how and why...

thats why I'm here to argue with non believers with no substance...

I thought that's what you are here for to harass believers cause that's all you guys do then you pout when you are treated in like fashion...

Poor lil non believers that don't believe they were created...
Tell it to your mom n dad...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Well, since I don't believe in god, i am entirely responsible for my behaviour, and throughout this thread have found you infuriating, irresponsive to others' requests and downright obfuscatory and I guess I've had enough. There is no proof of a creator, and what has been presented as proof hasn't stood the test. In response, I notice you invoke gobbledegook and personal experience. You are more than welcome to believe what you wish. That's not the issue.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why don't you have balls?

I can refer to God as they if that makes it better for you non believers...

funny one is stuck on unicorn buttholes and their farts and another imagines gods genitals...

That's some sick stuff...

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Space

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yes, that was a measured gender call, because of my bias that only a male god would be such a prick...however, I should have been gender neutral, because Hera, for example, was a prize bitch...

I'm quite open to the possibility of god, but I have not seen, nor experienced, any evidence as yet. All I see is some sort of power control mechanism...

edit on 8-8-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I'm the only one who has contributed food for thought the rest is just attacks on me and or God...

You need to learn the difference between disagreeing with somebody's opinion and personal attacks. You made an illogical argument and people called you out on it. Instead of debating in a civilized manner, you insulted them. Claiming that there is no objective evidence in support of god isn't an attack, it's a basic fact. Nobody really knows. That's the only honest answer here. I don't claim to know the answer. You do. Your position requires backing if you wish to be taken seriously.

You can't just say you are wrong and not be able to back it up show me that I am how and why...

You have been doing this the entire thread....

I thought that's what you are here for to harass believers cause that's all you guys do then you pout when you are treated in like fashion...

I'm here because I read that the OP was going to prove god. It hasn't happened, and you haven't come close either.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I was spot on you can't prove other wise...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Wrong.

I said what you said was silly.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

That in essence is calling me silly...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Why don't you have balls?

I can refer to God as they if that makes it better for you non believers...

funny one is stuck on unicorn buttholes and their farts and another imagines gods genitals...

That's some sick stuff...

So you don't have a reason why you call your deity a him?

BTW what is with your fascination with buttholes and unicorns? You bring them up a lot.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You have offered ZERO evidence. I'm agnostic. I do not claim to know the answer as to whether god exists. You do. Post evidence of your position or find another thread to troll. You are off topic. Read the title of the thread and try again.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

IMO if a god exists it should be able to speak for itself.

Crickets...chirp chirp......chirp chirp.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Read the thread it was a response I got from one of your non believer kin...

I thought it just as sick as your fascination with Gods gentials however and I've had myself some good laughs too...

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

it is the only possible way for there to be God he has to be a supreme being he cannot therefore be bound by the laws of creation that's all there is to it it's an absolute...

Certainly the only possible way for there to be a god is as some supreme being.

But whether here is a god, whether the universe is created by him/her/it, whether he/she/it is bound by the laws of creation, whether he/she/it was created him/her/it self are all completely different questions.

You can hypothesis about the nature of a god all yo like......but hypothetical answers do not answer anything except hypothetical questions, and even then there are invariably OTHER hypothetical answers that are just as valid.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

IMO if a god exists it should be able to speak for itself.

Crickets...chirp chirp......chirp chirp.

I agree...

...however, I fear the replies will be "fibbonaci lalala", "sunsets lalala", "the moon, habitable zone lalala", "the flood lalala" and cetera...

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join