It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I'm not talking about my religious beliefs, science believes in extra dimensions don't ask me for proof I can't go there and bring you any back...

I'm just trying to show you what I believe to be evidence of creation and doing what I can to offer up food for thought if not evidence...

Fine - you have shown me what YOU believe to be evidence.

It doesn't look like evidence to me tho - my belief is different, and your evidnce doesn't make me think otherwise.

But beware...

when you can admit to a creator of the universe you can no longer be an atheist for the creator is God by definition...

Again with the statement of faith - how do you know the universe isn't just the fart out a gay unicorn's blowhole?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Explain how creation is created without a creator...

More non sense...

Spontaneous combustion.

Heat, energy, friction.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It makes no sense...

You know many gay unicorn's and have you been observing their buttholes again?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome
When a man hits on a woman, a decent woman doesn't just drop her panties and say go for it does she? Excuse the brash analogy, but God is going to make sure someone has good intentions before he allows them to know him.

That's a horrible analogy. There is a huge difference between someone wanting to know if God actually exists and wanting to shag God like a cheap date.

For example if I was delivering a Pizza to someone's house I'd expect them to answer the door when I get there. That doesn't mean I also expect them to be waiting naked in bed and for me to deliver it to them there.

All anyone is asking is for God to answer the door. Nobody expects God to be there in a thong ready to party. The average person should at least be worthy of having God open the door.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: TheChrome

A particularly offensive analogy.

And still doesn't answer why did n't god do a better job of creation?

God lives eternally. Humans have been around for a few thousand years. What is that amount of time compared to eternity? Not even a dot or spec. We as selfish humans, generally fail to understand the big picture. Our temporary problems, however huge and painful they may seem to us at the time, are insignificant when compared to eternity. God knows this. He knows that our troubles will be corrected and no longer will we suffer. He is allowing his rebellious child (Satan) to prove that man cannot live without God. The Governments controlled by Satan are just an utter debacle. Humans keep electing derelicts, one after the other, and none of them bring about better conditions for society.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

those are not creation nor do they stem from nothing they all originate from other things...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It makes no sense...

No, it doesn't does it - welcome to my world - that's exactly as I feel when you say goddidit

You know many gay unicorn's and have you been observing their buttholes again?

Exactly the same number as the gods I've seen.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

those are not creation nor do they stem from nothing they all originate from other things...

Oh I think a speck of dust matter and a spark banging together in near nothingness is a lot easier to comprehend then a Creator God.

Who made God? Did he make himself?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

a reply to: TheChrome

A particularly offensive analogy.

And still doesn't answer why did n't god do a better job of creation?

God lives eternally.

Evidence?

Humans have been around for a few thousand years.

Or perhaps some 10's of thousands, but for the sake of discussion.....

I see 2 statements by you, 1 of which has some evidence to support it, the other is about god.....

edit on 8-8-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tag

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who made God? Did he make himself?

No - that's the special pleading bit - EVERYTHING needs a creator (except god)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

God did not need to be created remember he is not bound by the laws of his creation I have said this and for this reason he would have to also exist separate from his creation...

how do I know this what supports it?

The fact he is not bound by the laws of his creation silly...
edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

God lives eternally. Humans have been around for a few thousand years. What is that amount of time compared to eternity? Not even a dot or spec. We as selfish humans, generally fail to understand the big picture. Our temporary problems, however huge and painful they may seem to us at the time, are insignificant when compared to eternity. God knows this. He knows that our troubles will be corrected and no longer will we suffer. He is allowing his rebellious child (Satan) to prove that man cannot live without God. The Governments controlled by Satan are just an utter debacle. Humans keep electing derelicts, one after the other, and none of them bring about better conditions for society.

Everything you said is meaningless and completely unreasonable and illogical. I challenge every bit of it.

First, humans have been around longer than a few thousand years, but I don't want to argue this, I'm just mentioning it.

Second our problems and our suffering are not insignificant compared to God's Eternity. In fact, Eternity makes everything insignificant not the other way around. That is a misconception that I hear over and over. If you are immortal nothing you do has any meaning or importance. It is because our time is limited and our lives do end that makes what we do important. We only get so long to do anything. Whether it be something small or great, once our time is gone, that's it. That is what makes our lives meaningful. If there is no death, no end, no pain, no loss, there is also no living, no beginning, no pleasure and no gain. Nothing has meaning as God, or without possible loss or failure. You can do nothing but eat bacon for a million years and neglect everything and it makes no difference. We are supposed to worship the Gods, but it's the Gods who envy us. Because what we do or don't do matters. What they do or don't do means nothing.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

God did not need to be created remember he is not bound by the laws of his creation I have said this and for this reason he would have to also exist separate from his creation...

how do I know this what supports it?

The fact he is not bound by the laws of his creation silly...

Silly?

Everything you just said is silly.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not wanting to argue anything but this...
Do you consist of any type of energy?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Said the silly lady

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

God did not need to be created remember he is not bound by the laws of his creation ......

Told ya!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

God did not need to be created remember he is not bound by the laws of his creation ......

Told ya!

Silly me

link   

I'm not wanting to argue anything but this...
Do you consist of any type of energy?

Of course. I consist of at least ElectroMagnetic Energy. Depending on how many types of energy we want to define there are others as well. Matter is also energy at the subatomic level too so you might say I'm all energy as is everything else for that matter.

I'm interested to see where you're going with this tho. You better make it good too. Because this whole thread is hangin by a, well a thread....

link   

it is the only possible way for there to be God he has to be a supreme being he cannot therefore be bound by the laws of creation that's all there is to it it's an absolute...

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Energy never dies it can only transform...
you or atleast part of you is therefore immortal...

edit on 8-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join