It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: 321Go

I'm sorry I had you all wrong you must be demented because you can't remember the way you treated me one page back...

forgive me I had no idea of the limitations you are working with...

Please be specific. I have called you "misguided and under-educated" when I referred to you talking about eggs that came only from chickens. If you believe that to be true then my statement is fact.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I believe in evolution only so far as it is allowed for through creation not as means to a beginning or the dominion over all things...

Well, that's good because Evolution isn't about Beginnings. Evolutionary theory is simply about change. It addresses how things change over time, not how they got here or the creation of the universe. That would be a totally different area of study all together.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I believe in evolution only so far as it is allowed for through creation not as means to a beginning or the dominion over all things...

Show me how where when nothing evolves into something....

How about God evolving from nothing to something?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ok show me where I said only chickens lay eggs

Or I will report you for harassment...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I am sorry you can't conceive of a time when your mind would be perfect, and there would be no deception in the world. Or that the debate of the truth of reality is over because it is self-evident to every human on the planet.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Please please please report me. I have already reported you so more Mod attention to this thread and the way you respond to people can only be good. You need some education in manners.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This thread just pushed me a little closer to a stronger anti-theist viewpoint.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 321Go

Please please please report me. I have already reported you so more Mod attention to this thread and the way you respond to people can only be good. You need some education in manners.

Please remember we have an underaged poster looking for discussion...can we make allowances for learning curves?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I am sorry you can't conceive of a time when your mind would be perfect, and there would be no deception in the world. Or that the debate of the truth of reality is over because it is self-evident to every human on the planet.

No need to be sorry. You're talking about people being Gods.

I'm curious as to what a "Perfect" world is also. Perfect is a relative concept similar to Infinity. Perfection is a concept that we've created that has no basis in reality. Something Perfect is static, doesn't change or grow in any way. It would be eternal stillness. Perfection isn't even a concept that can be understood for what it truly means by anyone. Perfection would not learn anything new nor forget anything ever. It would not change at all from one moment to the next.

But you want me to believe you can actually conceive of such a state of being as that??? I think you're kidding yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

this thread is not about evolution it's about the creation of the universe...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It's about one's personal opinions about creation.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Please remember we have an underaged poster looking for discussion...can we make allowances for learning curves?

I respect your viewpoint, but I cannot allow myself to agree with it under any circumstances. Basic and common courtesy is essential learning in discussion and discourse – it's the very first thing you should learn. If I saw my son writing like this I would take his computer away until he had learned how to conduct himself properly. His learning curve should be a matter for an official reprimand from the moderators here.

I'm surprised there is no 'report' function here, like there are on just about every forum I'm a member of. I had thought this was a requirement of Law, but maybe I'm wrong on that, and it's just the preference of forum owners. Trolling and online abuse is of epidemic proportions, and mostly conducted by younger people.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Lol you reported me? I never report anyone ever...

I do ask mods to remove off topic posts though...

And you have treated me with respect, no you treated me with the indignation of an ass...

Another is mocking my intelligence because of my age...

In fact ill go so far as to say this thread is about bashing me now...

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You were just talking about evolution. I was responding to what you were saying. I know what this topic is about. If it's not about evolution then why did you bring it up in the first place??? Had you not mentioned it first I wouldn't have responded to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Lol I was responding to someone else...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Lol you reported me? I never report anyone ever...

I do ask mods to remove off topic posts though...

And you have treated me with respect, no you treated me with the indignation of an ass...

Another is mocking my intelligence because of my age...

In fact ill go so far as to say this thread is about bashing me now...

I had no idea of your age until it was mentioned by another member. I still don't know how old you are, but it is not relevant to this discussion, only your ideas and content. Your ideas are valid and personal to you. Your content is abusive, insulting and mocking.

So let's get back on topic. I have still not seen any proof from the OP for proof of a creator. I also don't know where you are going with your egg story, so please make your point.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Emotions are running high, let' s take a moment to reflect and reflect again.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I thought you said the egg came first only a chicken can lay a chicken egg...

That's one of those laws again...

try again...

If you think only chickens, or even birds, lay eggs, you are wildly misguided and under-educated. I think you should try again.

As has been pointed out above, dinosaurs and reptiles before them laid eggs. In fact, eggs of one sort or another have been in existence for quite a while!

I believe you started mocking me here...

And then you lied and said I stated only chickens lay eggs...
I said only chickens lay chicken eggs not that they had the sole ability to lay eggs...
Get real...
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Again

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add an e

that's slander and bad manners respect is a 2 way street Remember?
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

And does that not also constitute abuse?
Who abused who first?

edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ???

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

It's too off topic to go there on all of them, but I will address one thing he said that I didn't really have to think about, it was about the city of Tyre,
Nebuchadnezzar took out the mainland part of the city as predicted by the bible, not the Island part, that was predicted by the bible to happen later anyways, which it did by Alexander the Great.

Zechariah again foretold ruin for Tyre, but this time it was for the island city. To reach it, Alexander the Great scraped up the ruins of the mainland city to construct a causeway; he built huge siege towers. Though Tyre had built its walls 46 m high (150 ft), the prophecy was fulfilled.

Zechariah 9:3 & 4
Prophesy

And Tyre has built herself a stronghold [on an island a half mile from the shore, which seems impregnable], and heaped up silver like dust and fine gold like the mire of the streets.
4 Behold, the Lord will cast her out and dispossess her; He will smite her power in the sea and into it and [Tyre] shall be devoured by fire.

Fulfillment detail
Ezekiel 26:12

12 And [your adversaries] shall make a spoil of your riches and make booty of your merchandise. And they shall break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses, and they shall lay the stones and the timber and the very dust from your demolished city out in the midst of the water [between the island and the mainland city site to make a causeway].

Siege Of Tyre

edit on 7-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I would disagree it's off topic.

Since the Christian God, is the god trying to be proved as a creator in this thread, analyzing the texts he reportedly inspired will aid in deciphering the legitimacy of the claim he is the creator. The texts are evidence to be considered, as much as any other thing presented by the faithful for his existence. For many believers, the Bible is all they need. It is clearly viewed as evidence of God's existence and thus plays a role in any debate about said existence.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join