It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Which of those is an excuse?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

it does not matter which God it is there is only one creator of this universe and that would make him God of all of it by definition...

Says who??? How do you know???

What makes you think that is how it has to be??? What requirement are you trying to meet to justify that statement??? What leads you to believe that it must be One God rather than 15 Gods or No Gods at all???

We aren't even able to understand a fraction of this Universe yet. We can barely get off this one planet and can't even reach the next planet yet. Let alone our solar system, galaxy or the Universe. We don't even know the extent of the universe yet. All we know of is our Observable Universe.

With such massive holes in what we know how can you possibly make such a statement about if it has a creator or not and the number of creators it must have????

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 321Go

By the way you choose to harass me with foolishness such is the behaviour of an ass by definition...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

When the hole is already over your head it is a good time to stop digging.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Which of those is an excuse?

One must take on the role of teacher, elder when engaging the under-aged.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subnatural

If God had not provided this evidence then he would have had a different opinion? Where is the free will?

Actually free will is always at it's zenith when all elements of deception have been eliminated, and decisions are made with 100% knowledge of truth. Are you aware that the bible speaks of such a time on this earth over 1000 years from now.
When people will have 100% knowledge and truth in absolute mental and emotional perfection, and there will be no atheists or evolutionists, there will be no issue "Is there a Creator", but their free will still lead then in rebellion against God in disagreement, and it all ends with their bosses death and theirs.

If that will happen then, it will happen now, with the highest level of deception in play that the world has ever seen.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

By the way you choose to harass me with foolishness such is the behaviour of an ass by definition...

Please don't let your indignation rule you.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: 321Go

I know I'm not stupid and you are quite an ass...

In what way am I an ass? You better be quick as I'm about to report you for abuse.

Remember this poster is underage and may have not read the T&C's.

That's immaterial as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to read anyone's T&Cs to display common courtesy. Except your own, of course. There is no excuse for not showing mutual respect for difference of opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
All you gotta do is Google "science chicken egg" and you will get your answer.

I remember when science announced they had the answer.

But, of course, if you don't accept science . . .
edit on 7-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I know I'm not stupid and you are quite an ass...

In what way am I an ass? You better be quick as I'm about to report you for abuse.

Remember this poster is underage and may have not read the T&C's.

That's immaterial as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to read anyone's T&Cs to display common courtesy. Except your own, of course. There is no excuse for not showing mutual respect for difference of opinion.

Except lack of experience in debate, discussion and life.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question your wealth of information gathered through you're long life must have prepared you to do so without Tom foolery or antagonistic skirting of issue with precise explanation...

So as to educate the young who are incapable of knowing things because age is an appropriate gauge of ones intelligence...

Uh huh...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Do you intend to reply to peter vlars post to you some pages back?

Just curious. Curious for any reply to it from the Christian crowd.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question your wealth of information gathered through you're long life must have prepared you to do so without Tom foolery or antagonistic skirting of issue with precise explanation...

So as to educate the young who are incapable of knowing things because age is an appropriate gauge of ones intelligence...

Uh huh...

I didn't say that, I said in explaining one's position on an issue, which takes practice.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

the supposed answer you speak of is mere supposition or conjecture there is no real proof...

But I'll play along...

Where did the proto chicken come from or the proto chicken egg if you will...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You're totally preaching out of your butt right now.

100% knowledge of truth and perfection??? Are you high??? What does that even mean???

Your bias against Atheists and Evolutionists is laughable and sad. You have an obvious bias toward anyone who chooses not to believe in Magic and Supernatural answers for things. Well, sorry, but the fact that all your answers cannot be verified, repeated or even shown to be true based on the fact that they are Miracles or One time Supernatural events means they are useless and unreliable. The fact that Science is Repeatable, Consistent, Reliable and can be Independently Examined, Tested and Verified as well as Trusted to Accurately Predict Outcomes of Events means it is closer to being the Truth, by definition than Religion will ever be.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself where the computer you're using came from. Was it God Magic that made it appear before you and do all the wonderful things it does or was it Science built slowly step by step by people with knowledge???

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Please state where my harassment has taken place and I will immediately apologise for it. Please also state where I have been foolish and I will correct it.

As far as I see it, I have answered your own questions with fact. No harassment, no foolishness.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: arimass101

Why don't you attempt to communicate with this creator to find our for yourself?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

the supposed answer you speak of is mere supposition or conjecture there is no real proof...

But I'll play along...

Where did the proto chicken come from or the proto chicken egg if you will...

You don't accept/believe in evolution.

There is no point to continue down this road.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry I had you all wrong you must be demented because you can't remember the way you treated me one page back...

forgive me I had no idea of the limitations you are working with...
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I believe in evolution only so far as it is allowed for through creation not as means to a beginning or the dominion over all things...
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

Show me how where when nothing evolves into something....
edit on 7-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join