It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

God isn't required to believe in soul or after life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

It's an interesting point you make, and I think you're right.

But unfortunately that's not how many fanatical atheists see it. In their eyes, one definitely assumes the other.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Brainiac

It was not thought into existence it was spoke into existence although you can be sure there was a great deal of thought put into it...
Your theory goes against the laws of nature of all things in the universe which the creator put in place only he is beyond these laws...
God the creator father of the universe master of all things second to none the Elohim He who's kingdom is separate from the entire Universe...
science knows that the universe was created and if the process strayed even just the slightest bit it never would have formed in the first place...
this also proves creation...

So his theory goes against the laws of nature and all things in the universe, but yours does not???? Sorry but the idea of god is pure guess work. There is no science whatsoever to suggest the universe was created. Sorry bud.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: arimass101

Geez, how many times are you going to copypasta that same response? You didn't answer any of my concerns, nor did you give reason to suggest god exists.

How could something physical and limited exist without there being a cause for its existence? Yet how could there be a god if no body created him? Both dont make a lot of sense but you have to agree that these are the only two possibilities.

I do not agree. There is quite a bit we haven't discovered and understood yet. Limiting yourself to 2 possibilities based on what we do not yet understand is silly. The explanation could be incredibly complex. M-theory etc have proposed ideas of how this could happen. You pretty much just repeated the original argument there. You still haven't proven god.

You keep saying that there is a force or power limiting the universe. What limitation, precisely? Talking in generalities is not going to work here. If you are claiming there is a power that limits the universe, then you need evidence.

Regarding what you said there is no contradiction. This is speaking about existing energy in the universe which was brought into existence. Because how could energy which is limited be existing without a limiter and so on...

But it's not limited. The laws of the universe state energy cannot be created or destroyed. You are claiming it was brought into existence but there is no evidence of such a thing. You aren't making a heck of a lot of sense here, sorry. Why would you need something to specifically limit something? I don't get your point, please elaborate and provide evidence instead of talking in riddles.

I am agnostic, I'm not arguing against god, I'm just saying there is no evidence, and your logic is difficult to follow. My unbiased opinion is that I do not know whether there is a god, but I DO know that your argument for one is faulty.

Anyways we're all still waiting for your proof of god. Philosophizing about what ifs and hypothetical concepts is not proof, nor is it even evidence.
edit on 4-8-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
If there is no God.........WHAT IS THE BEGINNING? To my recollection, there are only 2 versions.

1. God created everything, like the Bible says.
2. Darwin's theory.

Darwin's theory is complete BUNK! Total Indoctrination.

so, your belief that a mythical being created everything IS NOT bunk, right?.....pot calling the kettle black

by the way....their are 50 odd books of the bible that have been redacted out of the present one....why would that be?
edit on 4-8-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

a reply to: Brainiac

It was not thought into existence it was spoke into existence although you can be sure there was a great deal of thought put into it...
Your theory goes against the laws of nature of all things in the universe which the creator put in place only he is beyond these laws...
God the creator father of the universe master of all things second to none the Elohim He who's kingdom is separate from the entire Universe...
science knows that the universe was created and if the process strayed even just the slightest bit it never would have formed in the first place...
this also proves creation...

So his theory goes against the laws of nature and all things in the universe, but yours does not???? Sorry but the idea of god is pure guess work. There is no science whatsoever to suggest the universe was created. Sorry bud.

There is no "science" whatsoever to suggest the universe was created? Sure there is. PLENTY. Without the "telescope", we wouldn't have the chance to see the creation of our universe.

I guess Saturn was just "pure luck". lmfao jajajajajajaaj

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If there is no God.........WHAT IS THE BEGINNING? To my recollection, there are only 2 versions.

2. Darwin's theory.

This is ... just ... stunning.

Here are just a few ballpark facts for you.

There are hundreds of "holy books" with creation stories. Virtually every one contradicts the others.

The majority of humans on the planet do not believe in the Christian God's "One and Only" status.

Darwin to my knowledge said nothing about the beginning of the Universe ... not that you've bothered to read Darwin, or know anything about Darwin's writings, or apparently, much about ... much.

It is very difficult not to state that your post is so grossly ignorant that the mind boggles.

But that would be rude, so I am not stating that.
edit on 13Tue, 04 Aug 2015 13:15:40 -050015p012015866 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

God isn't required to believe in soul or after life. Sorry to burst your bubble.

But unfortunately that's not how many fanatical atheists see it. In their eyes, one definitely assumes the other.

Interesting point ... how exactly? If God exists, his Book talks about both. Are you saying your God was lying?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

2. Darwin's theory.

so, your belief that a mythical being created everything IS NOT bunk, right?.....pot calling the kettle black

by the way....their are 50 odd books of the bible that have been redacted out of the present one....why would that be?
They can do whatever they want, God will STILL GET HIS WORD OUT. Can't conceal TRUTH! No matter how "wise" man may think he is. That's what you don't understand.

PROOF is ALL AROUND US!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There is nothing but evidence which leans towards creation take the Fibonacci sequence, DNA, all laws known to science which apply themselves upon creation and binds them within their constructs I'm sorry for you that you assume to know or understand something other than the reality we exist in...

i don't blame you for your attempt to attack me but it is you who fails to see reality...

things are what they are because that is what they were meant to be...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
More PROOF.

Whenever people start talking: "the Bible was written by man", is the moment you know that person is RELIGIOUS! They completely missed the point of "Loving your neighbor". lmfao

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

A "soul" isn't required to believe in a god.

Nor is an atheist required to believe in a "soul".

What's a soul?

Here is a debate: DO ATHEISTS BELIEVE THEY HAVE A SOUL.

www.debate.org...
edit on 4-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

2. Darwin's theory.

Just when you think the arguments couldn't possibly get any worse. Another false dilemma completely irrelevant to the topic. I'm just curious as to how much of evolution theory you have actually studied to come to this conclusion. Oh wait, it couldn't possibly be confirmation bias, right?

There is no "science" whatsoever to suggest the universe was created? Sure there is. PLENTY. Without the "telescope", we wouldn't have the chance to see the creation of our universe.

I guess Saturn was just "pure luck". lmfao jajajajajajaaj

LMAO it's the female version of Randyvs! What's your point? Gravity explains the rings of Saturn perfectly. Where does any of that objectively prove a creator was necessary? I get it, you have faith. But faith isn't proof. OMG a picture of a bird is totally proof! Your argument is basically, "I don't understand, therefor god did it".

Any other red herrings and assumptions you'd like to share with us today?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I have not once seen an atheist argue that lack of belief in god means you can't believe in anything else. I only hear creationists saying that to atheists.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What's a soul?

A person's (mind, will and emotions).

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What's a soul?

A person's (mind, will and emotions).

That's what it is to you.

I believe in an energy consciousness and memory cells in the physical body.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

There is nothing but evidence which leans towards creation take the Fibonacci sequence, DNA, all laws known to science which apply themselves upon creation and binds them within their constructs I'm sorry for you that you assume to know or understand something other than the reality we exist in...

i don't blame you for your attempt to attack me but it is you who fails to see reality...

things are what they are because that is what they were meant to be...

LMAO. Okay, please break down how the fibonacci sequence or DNA proves a creator. You accuse me of assuming to know or understand something, when you are romanticizing numbers and appealing to complexity. You are doing the ASSUMING here. Can you prove DNA or the laws of the universe were created? Didn't think so. Try using an argument that makes sense.

I didn't attack you, I addressed your faulty argument.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ok now you are being simple instead of doing some research and learning something you ask me for proof, instead I ask you to show me the faults in my examples...

You can't alter the examples I have given and that is the proof...
edit on 4-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You made the claim. YOU provide the evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ok now you are being simple instead of doing some research and learning something you ask me for proof, instead I ask you to show me the faults in my examples...

You can't alter the examples I have given and that is the proof...

It is not "prove to me I'm wrong" it's "I will prove to you I am right". Otherwise it's a stalemate by default, not a victory. But I guess I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference.
edit on 4-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

2. Darwin's theory.

Darwin didn't have a theory on the beginning of the universe.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join