It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Atheists: I will prove to you that there is a Creator to the universe. Come debate me.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I have always wondered if god a penis or a vagina, but then I thought what would be the point of either without a mate.

I have also wondered if god had a butt. I know that sounds strange, but what would be the point other than a cushion for sitting.

That whole made in his image thing raises a lot of questions as to why he/she would have those attributes.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

So I'll ask again.

How do you propose to prove it's your specific God?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
i also wanted a pepsi, just one stinking Pepsi and they wouldn't give it to me! and they say I'm crazy!?!

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves
Tied around you're back, you're treated like thieves
Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

i answered you already...

There can be only One God others may be godlike...is that a better answer for you?

Stop trying to turn this into a religious debate I gave evidence towards creation which is what this thread is about...

however the creator is therefore God because all are bound and ruled by his design and his fingerprint and his code are upon all things great and small...

So bow down to the creator...

Your God my God The God of all things the Creator!

you can call him God because he's the only one so its his own personal title and suits him just fine...

That's about as specific as I can be...do you get the point?

One God that's all pretty specific...

edit on 5-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
So bow down to the creator...
Your God my God The God of all things the Creator!

This thread is still going?

Stop trying to turn this into a religious debate I gave evidence towards creation which is what this thread is about...

I agree; this thread is about creation.

edit on 8/5/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Psalm 14:1

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God."
Sounds like TRUTH to me!

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

My mistake, I apologize.

I assumed you believed in a specific one. e.g. The Christian one.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

yea that's him the alpha and omega the beginning and the end infinity small and large intertwined like a figure 8 repeating itself for infinity...

While many religions profess to worship the one true God I myself do not believe any better than the Christian viewpoint... nor do I blame God for their faults because these were caused by mankinds limitations...

however I do not confine my thinking or belief system to their limitations after all the bible is basic instructions before leaving earth...

Why not let it aid your journey allowing you good preparation for the next phase of existence?

Save the apology I know you are poking the bear...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Why can there only be one God? Billions think there are many.
What makes you right and them not?.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

name a Billion of them...

What makes you hate God?

why are you SPECIAL to yourself?

they are wrong because they are not right just like your mind which is troubled and angry and not quite right...

If you have simple man who believes in a God of the wind and fire and water and the moon that are all created by someone else guess what he's the God of those gods...

I want a billion names of people who still believe in multiple gods too or I don't believe your statement...

Further more proof against multiple Gods and I would bet all your money and mine that if I had a billion women laid out in front of me the time and nourishment to energize me I would make them all each and everyone cry out... "oh my god!" Not a single one would say oh my gods...

edit on 5-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 5-8-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Add for dramatic effect...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Don't hate God at all I hate religion.
Oh and Hindus around about a billion of them still think Iam talking BS?.
Oh and don't be a moron demanding all their names....
edit on 5-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

India has a population of 1.25 Billion people. 78.5% are Hindu which is pantheistic. That's nearly 900 million Hindus in India alone with a total of 1 billion world wide and another 500 million Buddhists worldwide. There's a billion and a half right there. Do you really need all of their individual names? Maybe you can take that number of polytheists and go back to your corner now and skulk instead of being a rude prick by insulting people and telling them their minds aren't right because they have a different theistic outlook than yours. The only thing more annoying than the American Christian Persecution Complex used as a platform by so many prominent Republicans these days is the Christian Superiority Complex like you seem to exhibit. The absolute irony of it is your own lord and savior would kick you out of the club for behavior like that as it is rather decidedly unchristian to sit there and pass judgment on other as you seem so comfortable doing. Your arrogance is your undoing and mars every good Christian and the rather decent message attributed to Christ for that matter. To refer to you as morally repugnant is being kind.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

That last bit makes you appear like a loony.
Oh and they do say Oh my Gods....
edit on 5-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I will repeats elf for you even though you were as you say a prick to me, am I supposed to smile and kiss your ass to believe in a creator?

I don't believe that...

if someone believes in a God for this or that which is created by someone else he is The God of those so called gods...

I myself do not see buddisim as a religion so much as a belief system...

I myself do not claim to be God and am indeed a sinner...

And um yea Jesus already forgave my sins so yea you are wrong there too...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Everybody will have their own theory of creation, heaven , hell and earth. Theory of everything. Some rely on theory made by others. I'm very much satisfied with my own. There is no such thing as fact or truth or right or wrong. All depends on perception.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
if it turns out that the universe is someone's erythrocyte, has a new 2.4 million in second, and dead 2.4 million in the second, let each of them is a universe with a period of 120 days of life for you and billions of years for the hypothetical dwellers , who is god in this is not quite likely but not absolutely impossible theory? great creator or your mum and dad? and who at this point view are eaters of 100,000 - 300,000+ placentas in day - they also see themselves as gods and judges

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Guys, stop feeding the troll. It's adding nothing to the discussion, just burying the gems beneath mountains of drivel. Kthx.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: arimass101

That's quite the treatise OP.

Through scientific endeavors, we have learned so much about our universe-from it's early beginning to it's possible end- a period that takes place over tens of trillions of years. But the moment scientists are stumped about the universes creation, the theists jump all over that one fallacy in a vain attempt to prove the existence of god.

And what is the religious counterattack? God created it all. That it. No theories, no explanations, that's it. It was God.

I don't have a problem with people showing their faith (and that's what it is), i'm somewhat of a agnostic and I believe in an a governing 'force' but I can't prove that, and I certainly won't offer proof without having it as you appear to have done.

edit on 5-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I will except your apology in advance.
Takes a man to accept it when wrong.
My original question still stands.
A billion hindus think there are many gods why are they wrong and you right?.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I believe in a God but only because my work in quantum physics leads me into believing that.

As far as this particular argument goes, the suggestion of there having to be a God based on it being more likely than a universe existing doesnt make sense. After all, if something HAD to create the universe as its matter, then something also surely had to create God. Your own argument refutes your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join