It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

i think william cooper was right. lazar is an agent and spreading disinfo. the fact that he could get his stories out in detail tells me they want him to.

We have a winner!

Why is an intelligence agency issuing W2s in the first place?

Seems kinda stupid to me. Unless it's all smoke and mirrors, no?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Why is an intelligence agency issuing W2s in the first place? Seems kinda stupid to me. Unless it's all smoke and mirrors, no?

Maybe that's because even the intelligence agencies are not above the law and have to issue a W2 by law to people in their employment?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Maybe that's because even the intelligence agencies are not above the law and have to issue a W2 by law to people in their employment?

You think intelligence agencies are bound by and respect the rule of law?

That's cute.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

That's cute.

My god I just realised I have no idea what MI6 pay me these days. How dare they dis the law

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: crazyewok

but what of what he was shown , in the lab ,, the heart of gold,, makes the new em drive seem kind of redundant.

technology's masking technology's masking technology's...

is this what this is all about ?

funbox

Either:
1) he was in on it and its was all lies
2) He was in on it , some of it was lies but there was some truth to give his story some kick
3)He was oblivious and he was used like a fool and was shown some fake tec that looked real but was no more real than a movie prop.

In all three i think Lear was at the heart of it.

Or, it could be he has been telling the truth since day one...

None of us have the answers to the Bob Lazar story, except Bob Lazar and some higher ups in government.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar...

Does anyone else get this song popping into their head when you hear his name? I actually change the words to "Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar" when I hear it, lol.

We will likely never know the truth, one way or another. I do think he saw something, not sure what, but I don't think he'd carry on about it for this many years if he hadn't. That's just my opinion...Not saying it's Aliens, either.

I am so sleep deprived it isn't even funny. Time to meet the Sand Man and I hope we are together all night!
edit on 1-8-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Everytime I look around, it's in my face!

edit on 8/1/2015 by 3n19m470 because: its look not turn

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

ZING!!!

RE: Zazz's OP....i am more of a mind like Bedlam. Lazar's lasting power and story to me smell like psyop. He's a Jack in a 3 Card Monty....part of the game, but not the Queen we are seeking.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bob Lazar gave us everything and gave us nothing. It's a paradox. Classic disinformation.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar...

Does anyone else get this song popping into their head when you hear his name? I actually change the words to "Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar" when I hear it, lol.

We will likely never know the truth, one way or another. I do think he saw something, not sure what, but I don't think he'd carry on about it for this many years if he hadn't. That's just my opinion...Not saying it's Aliens, either.

I am so sleep deprived it isn't even funny. Time to meet the Sand Man and I hope we are together all night!

Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar, you got to admit, Bob Lazar, Bob Lazar, He gave us the Sh#t

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Bob Lazer

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'll never understand how some people feel the gov't used a made-up UFO story as a "cover up" for the real top-secret projects. As if there is anything else on earth that is somehow more clandestine than actual TECHNOLOGY FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I trust this guy 100%. He stood by his word for decades and there's so much to show he didn't lie about his work or school. Plus he wants no fame or money he wants it to go away. But if you see the truth in his eyes when he describes the gravity drive and candle light you can't fake his amazement. He saw something we've been blocked from and I appreciate what he did.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Do you still remember where you read his description about 3D printing? Because 3D printing has been aviable to the industry since 1983. 1. May 1980 was the day the first patent was filed, althoug it was called a rapid prototyping machine using stereolithography these days.

3dprintingindustry.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
I'll never understand how some people feel the gov't used a made-up UFO story as a "cover up" for the real top-secret projects. As if there is anything else on earth that is somehow more clandestine than actual TECHNOLOGY FROM ANOTHER WORLD.

Unless its utter BS and your trying to cover REAL military secrets that give the USA HUGE stategic advantage.

Alien tec is not clandestine if it dont exist!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I figured Lazar was telling the truth just based on how much he was attacked and ridiculed

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Yeah, it's easy to say if "they" didn't want him to talk, he wouldn't have. But you also have to wonder how they would stop him without making it obvious they were stopping him for a reason? Had he been "stopped" would it make his claims more valid? Probably, to some.

But, there is no winning. If you (in this case, Lazar) speak, you're either telling the truth and under ridicule regardless. Or you're automatically a disinfo agent. Being cautious to believe everyone is important but Lazar, either way, was never going to win.

I think i'll always wonder about the validity of his claims.
edit on 2-8-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

That's cute.

i once got the opportunity to talk with a high ranking person. i learned that the dark world of intelligence agencies, (double) agents and top secret projects is something the official government has about as much clue as the average joe.
close to zero.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lazar disappeared. After his claims you'd think he'd follow up and reinforce his claims at conferences. He hasn't.

But then again he could've been stifled-the difference between secrecy and security is three letters-if this is not bunk then there is no doubt that Bob saw something that he was not meant to see.

Aliens? I'm not so sure. but maybe he saw something kind of experimental aircraft that appeared so advanced it could only be described as 'alien' in nature: OXCART, the F-117-those aircraft were decades a head of their time and it's no wonder people reported UFO's when their tests flights occurred; These were aircraft that no civilian has ever seen before.
edit on 2-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: SPECULUM

Do you still remember where you read his description about 3D printing? Because 3D printing has been aviable to the industry since 1983. 1. May 1980 was the day the first patent was filed, althoug it was called a rapid prototyping machine using stereolithography these days.

3dprintingindustry.com...

He never gave a description about 3d printing, but his description of how the spacecraft seemed as in one fluid piece, gave the idea that it must have been molded as one piece or 3d printed

As far as 3d printings uses at the time of its patent? would have been limited to LNC, not CNC and would have used stepper motor movements unlike today's infinite drive CNC motor movements

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join