It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Rare Footage* From court revealing Bob Lazars Naval Intelligence W2 Form existed.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Lazar disappeared. After his claims you'd think he'd follow up and reinforce his claims at conferences. He hasn't.

But then again he could've been stifled-the difference between secrecy and security is three letters-if this is not bunk then there is no doubt that Bob saw something that he was not meant to see.

Aliens? I'm not so sure. but maybe he saw something kind of experimental aircraft that appeared so advanced it could only be described as 'alien' in nature: OXCART, the F-117-those aircraft were decades a head of their time and it's no wonder people reported UFO's when their tests flights occurred; These were aircraft that no civilian has ever seen before.

That's the thing. Upon first seeing the disc, he didn't automatically think it was an alien spaceship. He said the first thing that came to his mind was, that this explains all the alledged "UFO" sightings throughout history. It was just a top-secret fighter we've been working on for years and years, and the backwards American flag sticker that was adhered on the side confirmed this theory further.

However, it wasn't until after he entered the craft, as he says, that completely and forever changed his mind about that theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

I didn't realize he claimed to have entered a craft. I'll have to read up more on ol' Bob.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You know this video proves nothing about Lazar UFO story... it's very possible Lazar W2 Form is forged. All the paper work that the Judge was looking at was what Lazar had produced himself!

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I thought on that, but producing a falsified document to a court would have landed him in a whole new world of pain. And no lawyer is that stupid to support that and risk losing their license.
edit on 2-8-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
for what it's worth, i believe the whole story. S-4, discs, work records erased, the lot. i think the Lazar story is a factual account. but that's just what i feel.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That's the thing. Upon first seeing the disc, he didn't automatically think it was an alien spaceship. He said the first thing that came to his mind was, that this explains all the alledged "UFO" sightings throughout history. It was just a top-secret fighter we've been working on for years and years, and the backwards American flag sticker that was adhered on the side confirmed this theory further. However, it wasn't until after he entered the craft, as he says, that completely and forever changed his mind about that theory.

What he saw (or claimed to see) in the eighties could've been a precursor to what we see today.

When the U2's were 'teasing' the soviets, I doubt the Soviet air force were calling them UFO's because they outperformed their MiGs. In the early eighties the early prototypes of UAV's could've been in the developmental phase-look at the darkstar; It was a flying saucer with wings.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I don't think it's to hard to fool a lawyer with forged documents, background checks and all where all hooky back in those days. You must remember back when one could forge their own car insurance with a typewriter and get away with it. Those where the days.... Maybe Lazar learned that from jacking up his cars?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
But precursors to advanced aircraft wouldn't have seats that were so close to the floor that only individuals the size of small children would be able to sit on them comfortably.. like the "sport model" had.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

fisherprice test pilots ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I don't really believe his story. But one thing I DO believe, is if there is any non world crashed craft, it WOULD be back engineered and no one would know about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

ahh good , maybe the Catlady can drop up a video of him relating the story, im really keen to see them visable tics of a liar..

not seen one yet

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

fisherprice test pilots ?

funbox

The same size, if not smaller. Very practical for an adult human, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

so whats the excuse on commercial liners ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's Lazy Sunday, don't make me research videos.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

is it

*funbox smashes a tentacle through too the music room *

funbox

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crisis
But precursors to advanced aircraft wouldn't have seats that were so close to the floor that only individuals the size of small children would be able to sit on them comfortably.. like the "sport model" had.

Have you ever seen the cockpit of a racing car before?

The seats are positioned low to the floor for many reasons, stability, driver preference, etc and the seats are designed to keep the weight of the car as low as possible while trying to protect the driver at the same time. Drivers say that they are incredibly uncomfortable and they often need assistance to get out of the drivers seat in order to swap drivers.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

This is BS. His W2 would say Dept of the Navy. Period. Plus, consider this: If he were what he says he is, he would have a fake ID which would be from some obscure defense contractor that doesn't exist. And this: if he were so far out in left field on this whole issue he probably thought the "Dept of Naval Intelligence" actually would be present at Area 51 so he made it up with that story when it would not happen that way. Bottom line: he is so far removed from reality that he made up an implausible story to try to look and sound important as an insider and in fact got so carried away with himself that he looks like a fool. His story is laughable and he removed himself from reality a long time ago. Probably needs psych help and I am talking about a team of those guys with the long beards from Austria, not some shrink in LA.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: icewater

I think your first three words describe your following wobble quite nicely.

he seems like he's getting on with his life just fine , certainly not getting the feedback of someone whose lost the plot .. more like someone who has accepted the understanding of his powerlessness,

someone who sounds tired ,that just wants to get on with life family and business.

funbox

edit on 2-8-2015 by funbox because: grammer wolves

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: Crisis

Have you ever seen the cockpit of a racing car before?

The seats are positioned low to the floor for many reasons, stability, driver preference, etc and the seats are designed to keep the weight of the car as low as possible while trying to protect the driver at the same time. Drivers say that they are incredibly uncomfortable and they often need assistance to get out of the drivers seat in order to swap drivers.

No I haven't, but the difference is, with the Sport Model, the seats weren't at the controls or in the cockpit. They were in the middle of the room, all facing one direction. He described the area as being a solid puter-greyish color with no sharp angles anywhere, as if it was a giant injection mold of some sort. Everything was smooth & rounded. Lazar claimed he was only allowed to inspect 2 out of the 3 sections of the craft; the bottom & the middle. He didn't have access to the top part so he doesn't know what's up there. This was when he said he realized that he was inside something that "wasn't built for humans."
edit on 2-8-2015 by Crisis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

You think that because you want to believe his nonsense. I do too frankly but I know it is impossible. And as you alluded to this is old news anyway. But it was posted here this morning so it is fair game to comment. I believe he has, in your words, "lost the plot" and he is filled with self-importance. He may have actually had a job at Groom Lake emptying trash cans or something but somehow he got carried away with himself, let his imagination take over and he actually believes this craziness about UFO's, aliens, and reverse engineering flying saucers from outer space.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join