It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Then hypocrites lace and fit real well for the lot of ya.

This marine is just regurgitating what the right has already been compaling about for weeks.

Should barry have done more then just sit in a chair, sure. They deserved for him to at least stand

But stop getting offended so easily and get the PC police on berry for not saying and doing the right thing.
You know, practice what you preach...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No, the burden of proof is on the person making rhe claim.

So says the Constitution somewhere does it?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you know how the majority of US military members feel about Obama?

Wow, either you have psychic abilities or you are talking out of your ass.

Either way, this discussion is over because I can't argue against crazy.

I thought most military members are glad they are not in Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Libya, or Iran....I guess they would be happier going off to war...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: introvert

So you know how the majority of US military members feel about Obama?

Wow, either you have psychic abilities or you are talking out of your ass.

Either way, this discussion is over because I can't argue against crazy.

I thought most military members are glad they are not in Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Libya, or Iran....I guess they would be happier going off to war...

Completely missing the entire point.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Holy crap he didn't lower the flag for whitney Houston!

I guess obama rants aren't off topic huh?

He didn't keep his promises, like every politician.

And if you really want to bring up salutes you better be ready to go back to almost every previous president.

And I doubt a pilot forced him to go back out, no one is forcing the president to do anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Your post is all too typical of the libtard left. Dismiss entirely valid arguments as "right wing propaganda" or people as "right wing nuts".

I do a whole podcast on Liberty and we articulate, with facts, a lot of what this young man spoke about in his video. Saying something is a "logical fallacy" and denouncing someone's argument doesn't make you right. You follow that with rote generalizations and fail to provide any factual counter-argument.

Your verbal regurgitation of MSNBC talking points pretty much lends anything you post ZERO credibility.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Some of us on the right, didn't care much for McCain before Trump came along... I seem to remember visably shaking in disgust and bewilderment at his little "bomb, bomb, bomb bomb Iran" song. Oddly, I'm hearing more pro-McCain defense from leftist media than I am from the right about the matter, with the Trump statement.

Odd /shrug

EDIT: Oh and then there was the time he proposed stripping citizenship from people ONLY accused of supporting terrorism, that went really well with me.

I guess what im trying to say is, there is plenty of reasons to not like, and probably speak ill of John McCain, regaurdless of who you are.

edit on 30-7-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2015 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I agree with you about politicians in general. However I'd like to point out that he DID lower the flag for Whitney Houston and Nelson Mandela, but not for Chris Kyle...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Maybe for Nelson Mandela but they did not for Huston.

Chris Christie did in NJ, but the white house did not.

And I don't think Chris kyle needed it, just because he was a vet doesn't mean it needs to be lowered.

For Chattooga yes, but nit for every single death.
It would never be up.

Here are his flag lowerings.

www.politifact.com...

See guys, make a claim and back it up.
edit on thThu, 30 Jul 2015 12:58:05 -0500America/Chicago720150580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh cool an Obama hate thread! Haven't seen one of these in a while. Let's see.. Conservatives going on and on about the same things they always complain about Obama? Check. Unsourced buzzwords and rhetoric to prove a point? Check. Rife with fallacies? Check. Sensationalist title meant to appeal to confirmation bias? Check. Opinions presented as facts? Check.

Way not to disappoint OP! Keep spreading that propaganda.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What is your podcast?
If it is like this video then it is mostly opinion.

And love the libtard comment but don't like the usage of right wing nut.

Ironic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I want to start by saying I hate politics and politicians...IDGAF if they are Right Left Up or Down. Everyone of them for the past oh say 50 years have been total scams on our country! I agree whole heartedly with the Marine in the OP vid and as it happens even though I am not a serviceman I have quite a few friends that are...Every single one of them agreed with the statement in the Marine's video.

That said...as I read through this thread I wanted to rebut quite a few posts...sigh, however once I finally waded through all the replies and made it here to page 6 I had realized what's the point. I am ashamed at the replies and attacks on this thread. I am ashamed that there was even a MOD here willing to lend a hand in derailing the OP. I don't have any more words for any of you other than your actions here are unworthy of sharing a thread with the likes of the Marine in the OP. I will say vroom your initial post was very on topic and thank you for that.

You all look like a bunch of damn children...Have a good one =/
edit on 30-7-2015 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There's a reason the military recruits young idealistic "kids".

I want to hear from this guy in about 15 years and see if his thinking is the same.

It will probably matter where he lives. In some areas the indoctrination will be encouraged. Other areas the mind is more free and encouraged to think independently.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Your post is all too typical of the libtard left. Dismiss entirely valid arguments as "right wing propaganda" or people as "right wing nuts".

Please point out the facts that confirmed these "valid arguments".

I do a whole podcast on Liberty and we articulate, with facts, a lot of what this young man spoke about in his video.

Congratulations. Podcasts are fun, I'm sure. Unless you're going to post a link to a specific podcast that deals with this issue, I fail to see how that is relevant. Do you believe that it gives you more credibility on the issue because you do podcasts?

Saying something is a "logical fallacy" and denouncing someone's argument doesn't make you right.

I never claimed it did. It only means that the premise was based on a logical fallacy. An argument from authority.

You follow that with rote generalizations and fail to provide any factual counter-argument.

What's to counter-argue against? His claims were half truths and talking points from propaganda. That's why I addressed the topic as I did.

Your verbal regurgitation of MSNBC talking points pretty much lends anything you post ZERO credibility.

What talking points are you referring to? I don;t own a TV and have not watched MSNBC in quite some time. I'm curious to know what talking points they stole from me.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I agree whole heartedly with the Marine in the OP vid and as it happens even though I am not a serviceman I have quite a few friends that are...Every single one of them agreed with the statement in the Marine's video.

According to introvert, you need statistics to back that up!!!!111one!!!11

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: introvert

I do a whole podcast on Liberty and we articulate, with facts, a lot of what this young man spoke about in his video. Saying something is a "logical fallacy" and denouncing someone's argument doesn't make you right. You follow that with rote generalizations and fail to provide any factual counter-argument.

Pardon me, I just want to make sure I hear what you're laying down here ... you begin a post complaining about partisanship by "the Left" with a statement that what is "all too typical of the libtard left"?

Do I have that about right?

Were you being intentionally ironic, willfully ignorant or just blatantly hypocritical in what you're saying?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
There's a reason the military recruits young idealistic "kids".

I want to hear from this guy in about 15 years and see if his thinking is the same.

It will probably matter where he lives. In some areas the indoctrination will be encouraged. Other areas the mind is more free and encouraged to think independently.

Now this, I can get down with. However, there are those examples of where you have the Military lifers so to speak, that never go against their beliefs no matter what, no matter where they are and whats going on etc. But yes, for the most, you are correct. A lot of people do and have changed their outlooks as they age. Hell, some may even start off as Pro-Whatever and then turn Anti-Whatever later in life, and vice versa.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This young man certainly has every right to express his opinion.

Opinions are not facts though, and this young man seems very confused on the facts.

However, I acknowledge, as others have, that this is intended as a "bash Obama" thread, so, this is unsurprising.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join