It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: introvert

resort to attacking me.

Kind of like you do to certain threads that go against your beliefs? You're very close to getting this thread closed. So you're job is almost done. Kudos.

I'm done man. All I've tried to do was to discuss the matter at hand and some of you decided to dog-pile once it was clear that you could not validate your claims.

At least I can say that I did not personally attack anyone and stood by my arguments.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

That is one possibility. Another possibility is that when Bush was president people were ok. With Obama as president people are ticked off and talking about it. Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: khnum

You are correct how can a man who spends 90 per cent of his time on holidays,fund raisers,parties or a golf course be responsible for much at all.

See, this right there -- you're only proving my point. Do you have any proof that he spends 90% of his time on non-work related activities? I'd like to see some actual numbers here, please.

Obama discusses these things a lot himself. I'm sure he doesn't discuss his beloved Chicago Bulls a lot for no reason. Its also no secret that Obama loves Golf and plays ample amounts of it.

And boy does he love NCAA tournament time.

I found it funny when Obama came on TV and said that the NFL needs to end the lockout a few years back when it happened. He also discussed in detail about LeBron James going back to Cleveland and what it meant for his Bulls since they are in the same division.

So yes, sports play a very vital role in Obama's life. You don't need any proof, all you have to do sometimes is look around you, pay attention and listen.

Hell, every time I turn around, Obama and something to do with sports is being said.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So calling people idiots and trying to insult their intelligence isn't a personal attack?

Please

I hope mods come in and go over your posts

You're notorious for personal attacks however thinly veiled you try to make them to skirt the T and C

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Some of us understand that when you said "90%", it was a metaphor for "lots and lots of his time is spent on non-working activities". Nobody expected an actual statistical study to back it up.....except for that one poster.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You'll have to decide whether I was been sarcastic or facetious by around the middle of last year though he had clocked up 200 golf games to Tiger Woods 269

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No, the burden of proof is on the person making rhe claim.

I love that people brought up personal attacks and how the left use them but yet the last page and half is nothing but calling introvert a troll.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Some of us understand that when you said "90%", it was a metaphor for "lots and lots of his time is spent on non-working activities". Nobody expected an actual statistical study to back it up.....except for that one poster.

LOL, yes. Exactly.

introvert is the epitome of passive aggressive.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

LOL throwing out random percentages is now a metaphor??

No, that is not a metaphor.

It is throwing out bs stats to make your argument sound better.
edit on thThu, 30 Jul 2015 12:37:57 -0500America/Chicago720155780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thThu, 30 Jul 2015 12:41:50 -0500America/Chicago720155080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

nothing but calling introvert a troll.

Well, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace it up and wear it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Bingo. People are infected with a sickness. It tells them that all we need is more democrats, more republicans, more religious people, more non religious people. More liberal policies, more conservative policies. Sad thing is they all want whatever their views are sanctioned by a self serving group of politicians aided by other power brokers. You'll keep getting scraps from them but that's it. Whatever your views are trust me they are right and those who disagree are wrong. Keep arguing with the other side until they see the light. That will improve things I promise

link   

Bingo. People are infected with a sickness. It tells them that all we need is more democrats, more republicans, more religious people, more non religious people. More liberal policies, more conservative policies. Sad thing is they all want whatever their views are sanctioned by a self serving group of politicians aided by other power brokers. You'll keep getting scraps from them but that's it. Whatever your views are trust me they are right and those who disagree are wrong. Keep arguing with the other side until they see the light. That will improve things I promise

link   

link   

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

No, the burden of proof is on the person making rhe claim.

I love that people brought up personal attacks and how the left use them but yet the last page and half is nothing but calling introvert a troll.

It was time. Enough is enough. Now....respect the OP and let's get back to the topic.

link   

The exposures are compelling.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As a former serviceman I agree with this marine and I applaud him for speaking his mind. I have watched this so-called president embarrass this nation time and time again. He has failed at everything a president should be. He has failed especially badly at keeping his own campaign promises. I have watched him interject in racial issues where blacks have been offended or harmed but when black people kill white people he remains silent. When the soldiers were killed on US soil he said it was workplace violence. Just recently after the shootings in Chattanooga it took him three days to lower the Whitehouse flags to half staff. It took him only a few hours when Whitney Houston died. I just saw a video of him walk right past a marine saluting him at the steps to Marine One. The pilot made him get back off the copter and apologize to the marine he offended. A man who is there to protect him with his very life if necessary. And he didn't even rate a salute in passing to this faker. That is not presidential behavior and this is not a president.

link   

On my phone so can't quote but these are all from you on just a FEW pages and all are personal insults

"

Whaa whaa. Typical cry-baby emotional response when someone disagree with them.

Wow, either you have psychic abilities or you are talking out of your ass.

Either way, this discussion is over because I can't argue against crazy.

Or are we lazy and just want to make things up as we go as long as it fits our agenda? "

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
As a former serviceman I agree with this marine and I applaud him for speaking his mind. I have watched this so-called president embarrass this nation time and time again. He has failed at everything a president should be. He has failed especially badly at keeping his own campaign promises. I have watched him interject in racial issues where blacks have been offended or harmed but when black people kill white people he remains silent. When the soldiers were killed on US soil he said it was workplace violence. Just recently after the shootings in Chattanooga it took him three days to lower the Whitehouse flags to half staff. It took him only a few hours when Whitney Houston died. I just saw a video of him walk right past a marine saluting him at the steps to Marine One. The pilot made him get back off the copter and apologize to the marine he offended. A man who is there to protect him with his very life if necessary. And he didn't even rate a salute in passing to this faker. That is not presidential behavior and this is not a president.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well, we're just going to agree to disagree then. Take care !

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join