It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

O.k. let me try and explain something to you. I want you to go along with it o.k.? and be 100% truthful regardless of where it leads... it may seem as though this is off topic but when it comes to an end I assure you there is a point to this.

I want you to think of an animal. Draw it on a piece of paper and put it where you can see it. then I want you to tell me when it's done.. do not tell me what the animal is.

Go ahead.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To not consider the galaxy of lame excuses. That fail completely
not just initially, but even redundantly, in regards to even the
most simple, legitimate questions. That any normal person
would ask and not just beholding to " Nut job conspiracy theorists"?
Shows a blatent disregard for the truth not to mention the pursuit
of justice. And not only for the american people, but also for the
the families of the victims of 911 even more so.

In other words if the OS is so confident the truthers are the ones
all spun ducky woo woo in ignorance?

Why doesn't the OS just step out of the way and let the truthers fall
flat on their faces? And then maybe, it would rest? Why stay divided
and not at least try for an independent investigation? If that's even
possible at this point.

What is there to fear?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

I will keep it very simple. Present the 9/11 seismic data to a demolition company and see if they support demolition explosions during the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7.

Ever wondered why after 14 years, no one found any such evidence of explosives?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

n other words if the OS is so confident the truthers are the ones
all spun ducky woo woo in ignorance?

Why doesn't the OS just step out of the way and let the truthers fall
flat on their faces? And then maybe, it would rest? Why stay divided
and not at least try for an independent investigation? If that's even
possible at this point.

Firefighters, demolition experts, structural and architects and investigators have already stated that fire, in conjunction with impact damage, was responsible for the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7, and fire alone, in the internal collapse of WTC 5.

There is nothing else left!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

There is nothing else left!

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Once again, the explosive-like sounds is not evidence of explosives. Case in point.

The Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

Excerpts from: "8 Hurt as Trade Center Elevator Rams Ceiling"

Excerpts from: "8 Hurt as Trade Center Elevator Rams Ceiling" by Dan Kadison, Adam Miller, Erika Martinez and Cathy Burke,New York Post, August 12, 2000, p.4.

We were really scared that the elevator was going to plunge to the ground...." "I've been riding the elevator for years" [added a co-worker]. "Occasionally they slip, it's not something you can focus on." Others [present] described the crash as sounding like a horrendous "boom." People "thought it was a bomb,"

Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.

As I have correctly asserted, explosive-like sounds is not evidence that explosives were responsible.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

To counter and show that Truthers post disinformation, hoaxed and bogus videos and photos on a regular basis.

Question is, why was a hoaxed video of WTC 7 used as so-called evidence for demolition explosions after I posted that same video to prove my case that CT folks were posting hoaxed videos, thinking it supported their arguments for demolition explosions?
edit on 13-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It is clear that at no time were demolition explosions heard as WTC 7 collapsed. Add to the fact that no one found demolition hardware in the rubble of the WTC buildings.

If demolition explosions were truly seen and heard as the WTC buildings collapsed, there would have been people in prison by now because the evidence would be embedded within the videos, on audio, and backed by seismic data,, but there is no such evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

To show that Truthers post disinformation, hoaxed and bogus videos and photos on a regular basis.

Will you be doing that anytime soon?

Question is, why was a hoaxed video of WTC 7 used as so-called evidence for demolition explosions after I posted that same video to prove my case that CT folks were posting hoaxed videos, thinking it supported their arguments for demolition explosions?

No, that isn't the question. But the answer is, you think this
is all about you.
edit on Rpm81315v53201500000015 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think I have made my point by now.

How many times have I posted that non-government experts have confirmed that fire, not explosives, was mainly responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings?

It was claimed that there was never a case where steel frame buildings collapsed, so I posted where three steel frame buildings collapsed due to fire within hours in Thailand, so the question is:

Why did the CT folks continue to claim that no steel frame building collapsed due to fire despite evidence to the contrary? Even the steel frame of the Windsor building in Spain collapsed due to fire, which left only the concrete structure standing. Its steel frame can be seen laying in a heap of twisted rubble.

The steel structure of an overpass in Oakland, CA., collapsed due to fire. The steel structure of the McCormick building collapse due to fire. The steel frame of an hangar collapsed due to fire when an airplane slammed into the hangar.

Much was learned from the collapse of the WTC buildings which is why the structures of the new WTC buildings are now encased in concrete.
edit on 13-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

O.k. let me try and explain something to you. I want you to go along with it o.k.? and be 100% truthful regardless of where it leads... it may seem as though this is off topic but when it comes to an end I assure you there is a point to this.

I want you to think of an animal. Draw it on a piece of paper and put it where you can see it. then I want you to tell me when it's done.. do not tell me what the animal is.

Go ahead.

O.K. now here is a picture of a cow...

As I said humour me...

Now List all the things wrong with my picture as compared to your animal.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Wile you are waiting for the list maybe you could find time to humour me.

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
The answer I gave you was correct.

OK. This is your answer:

Orientation, coordinates of momentum, direction of gravitation.

Let'a explore your answer.

1 Which arrow represents orientation and how can orientation be a force ?

2 Which arrow represents coordinates of momentum ?

3 which arrow represents direction of gravitation ?

4 Why have you failed to name the remaining 2 arrows ?
edit on 13-8-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

It doesn't have antlers.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It doesn't have antlers.

This is hardly a list now is it.

I want you to describe all the things that make my picture not the same as the animal you drew.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong, just different. Other than the lack of antlers, general physical features, such as facial and body shape, tail and color. However, both animals are mammals.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

Wile you are waiting for the list maybe you could find time to humour me.

The answer I gave you was correct.

OK. This is your answer:

Orientation, coordinates of momentum, direction of gravitation.

Let'a explore your answer.

1 Which arrow represents orientation and how can orientation be a force ?

2 Which arrow represents coordinates of momentum ?

3 which arrow represents direction of gravitation ?

4 Why have you failed to name the remaining 2 arrows ?

I already answered you in THIS POST and THIS POST

But let me answer again....

And you are right I should have filled in the negative values as well... but thought you would have understood basic three dimensional visualization, that you could infer the obvious.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong, just different. Other than the lack of antlers, general physical features, such as facial and body shape, tail and color. However, both animals are mammals.

So this is your animal?

It fits no? It is the same all but antlers.

So therefore based upon your description we have a proof of what your animal is.... right?

Is it right??
edit on 14-8-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

waypastvne : The inside of WTC 7 started falling 6 seconds before the exterior. It gained momentum during this time. A portion of that momentum was transferred to the exterior of the building. This explains the 2.4 seconds which actually exceeded Free fall.

How on earth can we then not see any sign of exterior panel INWARDS buckling-movement during those long 6 seconds? As on the Twin Towers perimeters was recorded.

What you and NIST essentially want the readers to believe in, is that in some sort of NATURAL COLLAPSE MECHANISM, all horizontal perimeter and core connections to ALL the horizontal structural steel broke all around WTC-7, through some mysterious mechanism that did not show up as causing any outside periphery movement in videos.

NIST shows in its animations, two relatively slowly (6 secs?) forming debris heaps from two solely internal portions, that moved freely downwards inside its INTACT to the eye exterior perimeters. And you think that in this short time, they reached free fall acceleration.?
THUS : meeting no resistance at ALL.? Like in a vacuum? Or solely air?

Remember, we measured free fall acceleration already DURING the first 2.25 seconds of the start of the global collapse, which NIST also indicated as the first visible movement of the roof rim.
So free fall acceleration build up already from the very first moment the roof rim began to sink....That can only happen when there is NO RESISTANCE AT ALL anymore, somewhere around all 4 perimeters, over a total height of 7 to 8 floors. And of course also INSIDE that same space.

Formation of 2 debris heaps inside the East and West side of WTC-7, first the East side's internal portion, followed within 2 seconds by a longer internal portion on its West side, for in total a 6 seconds duration, and these 2 heaps, while accumulating more and more debris, progressed 7 floors further down, totally decoupled from core and perimeter, and moved also 2 secs separately from each other (2 secs diff. between E. and W. penthouses sinking) as two huge pistons, until the perimeter walls all 4 gave way at the 13th floor, all 4 at the same moment, and at the same height, and sunk as ONE INTACT ENTITY, as we all can see in the videos.
Now that stretches my imagination too far.

That mechanism must have stretched the much lower 13th floor its numerous horizontal crossbeams like bungee-jumping elastic cords, while this floor's connections to perimeter and core columns stayed connected when their two debris heaps were landing on that 13th floor.
Or, the 13th floor held out when impacted, and the debris heaps broke solely OUTWARDS through the 4 perimeter walls, which started the sinking.?
Why specifically that floor's connections were THUS MUCH stronger than all the above ones in the path of internal destruction, and stopped the debris heaps : your guess as good as mine.

Induced by your momentum transfer mechanism (NOT EXPLOSIVES), those two debris heaps now transfered their free fall momentum at the 13th floor to all 4 perimeter walls.
How did they succeed in reaching that speed, without explosives to remove all resistance.?
Without breaking any crossbeam connections laying under that 13th floor.?
In which they however miraculously succeeded at all the upper floors, breaking them all.
And that 13th floor "hole" thus pulled the whole still not disturbed perimeter walls and roof rims down in the fluent fashion we saw in the first seconds in all videos of WTC-7's collapse.?

Another new mysterious phenomenon introduced, like NIST did.

In fact AIA did it. To which company, heavily intertwined with the US Military, NIST outsourced the problems they could not reasonably explain in all those years it did cost them to write that last, Final WTC-7 report.
So AIA came up with the simple solution of steel expansion, everyone in engineering, and with an education higher than basic school, knows at heart about, and told NIST to proceed with their report, as if all problems were solved.
Based on a much weaker crossbeam connection seat, than in fact existed. They just invented that weaker seat, to let any steel expansion succeed in pushing that beam end from that imaginary small seat.

In reality, those many seats on column 79 over 7 floors high were much stronger welded and bolted and their dimensions were bigger than AIA and NIST came up with.
Which nullified all NIST's calculations, in fact the new calculations showed that in case you filled in the newly discovered real dimensions of that seat, failure of that beam seat could have never occurred. And that column or that beam must have give way instead of the seat, the beams must have slightly buckled or have bend a bit in fires. They also heated those beams evenly in their computer models, over the whole length of those extra long easterly positioned beams. Which in reality of course never happened, those beams were exposed to office fires, not whole building portions fires.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join