It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yup, if it has a quality title that mentions chemtrails, it must be true.

BTW, what flight level would SRM take place at?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
Finding he original of this article on infowars is no problem - here it is - but it contains nothing more than the bald statement - there is no link given to any source.

I searched Horowitz's website for "chemtrail samples epa refused to analyze," and a page came up, but i don't see any reference to submitting samples to the EPA. Only articles in reference to chemtrails. Here is the page that came up: www.tetrahedron.org...

I got no result for drlenhorowitz.com...

However, searching YouTube, I found this video that is very on-topic regarding the shadow government and how they operate. It also gives one a clue as to Horowitz's modus operandi. From the Description for the video:

Uploaded on Feb 1, 2010

This video clip from the Len Horowitz film "In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood, and Bioterrorism" shows the claims of a government sponsored propaganda documentary giving misleading and dishonest information about the United States Government's involvement in bioterrorism research, and compares it to the reality of the situation by explaining the genuine history of bioterrorism research programs and showing how that research has led to the creation of such diseases as AIDS.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
So far none of the debunkers have not debunk this. I have read all the excuses, and their "opinions" yet I see no evidence that that chem-trails have been debunked.

So it's true until the debunkers debunk it right? Guilty until proven innocent. Gnomes exist until someone disproves their existence.. is that kindof how it works? Do you see the problem with that kind of reasoning? I hope you do..

Maybe you should approach it the other way around though. Something is true when there is evidence for it's existence. The problem is: so far there seems to be zero evidence for chemtrails. That doesn't mean a chemtrail can't exist, it simply means that there's no evidence for them, just like there is no evidence for a golden unicorn standing beside you right now (or is there?
)

Here is something for you debunkers to chew on.

Topic of "Chemtrails" Discussed at United Nations Global Warming Session

www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

www.youtube.com...

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real

yournewswire.com...

How come you aren't aware these have been debunked a long time ago? See elsewhere in the thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
As droll as the 'only water' contrail crowd… expected shortly.

It is true that planes produce exhaust chemicals (just like any other combustion process), but the visible fluffy white trail are called chemtrails by some ARE mostly water.

In fact, most of the water in a contrail was already in the air before the plane passed through the air. The moisture already existed, but the plane's engine caused that moisture to condense......BUT that visible trail is still just mostly water.

Some of that moisture came from the combustion process (oxygen binding with hydrogen in the fuel to create water), but most of the stuff you see in a persistent contrail was water that was already in the air. A large portion (up to 85%) of the air the plane engine sucks in through its intake is not even used in the combustion process. That air is condensed to spin a turbine, and then exhausted out the back of the engine. That air contains water, which can then condense out of the air, also pulling more moisture from the ambient air around it.

You can keep saying it isn't water, but it is water - with much of that water not even coming from the burnt jet fuel. I will grant you that planes (just like cars) do produce exhaust chemicals, but that is not really relevant to the white trails in the sky, because you can't see the exhaust chemicals.

edit on 7/28/2015 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

This is a more recent interview of Griffith.

Still believing in a known liar I see.

I suspect your going for broke here with Mr. Griffith, so what happens when this one doesn't pan out like Mr. Wigington didn't?

You have run the gambit of chemtrail pushers and only really have a few left, so I can't wait for your future posts.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Why do people want to believe so badly that the government is secretly spray chemicals?

Chemtrails have removed their common sense.

That's my best guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

He said the planes are deliberately spraying primary barium, aluminum, other chemistry - and that originally the aluminum was not there, but that aluminum is in dangerous, high toxic levels today, which, of course, would have been in the 2009 time frame.

And yet they( whoever they are )didn't spray anything and this self proclaimed former NSA employee has no scientifically verifiable evidence to show this happened...why is that?

And where exactly did these samples he had tested that showed high levels of aluminum come from...soil samples...air samples...water samples...rainwater samples?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So far none of the debunkers have not debunk this. I have read all the excuses, and their "opinions" yet I see no evidence that that chem-trails have been debunked.

Here is something for you debunkers to chew on.

Topic of "Chemtrails" Discussed at United Nations Global Warming Session

www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

www.youtube.com...

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real

yournewswire.com...

Well where to start...

Your first video...

www.metabunk.org...

And here I think you may want to hear this...

So it's highly unlikely she was talking about chemtrails, as she herself admits they don't exist.

Now for Dr. Blaylock...

IS this the same Doctor Blaylock that is antivaccine...

vaccineconspiracytheorist.blogspot.com...

Well it seems it is...

Blaylock has retired from neurosurgery and has taken up a career opposing science-based medicine and promoting pseudoscience-based medicine and supplements that he sells under the label Brain Repair Formula. He suggests that his supplements can treat and prevent such diseases as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. He asserts that his formula "will maximize your brain’s ability to heal and reduce inflammation." The rest of the scientific community seems oblivious to these claims, which are not based on large-scale clinical trials. Blaylock also sells hope to cancer patients by encouraging them to believe he has found the secret to prevention and cure.5

skepdic.com...

Yep he seems credible enough.

As for your last source it is debunked in the first reply to you above.

I thought you had something for us to chew on...that was more like a nibble.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

First, I listened to the entire video. The video came from the UN website, so yes, she was addressing a group that was sponsored by the UN, so it was basically related to the UN. You are splitting hairs.

My research into the New World Order agenda, which is extensive, is where I get the idea that the United Nations was created by and for the shadow government.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

My research into the New World Order agenda, which is extensive

So how many YouTube videos equals extensive?

On ATS or any other site with alternative subjects such the ones found here those that brag or talk about their extensive research in my experience of being a member for about 3 years and reading ATS or researching extensively as you might say for 6 years before joining is that the extensive research accounts to watching YouTube and other sites similar to YouTube that have videos that are uploaded and available to watch, some are extremely well made and will make someone that doesn't do any real research into whats being shown or said believe in whats broadcast.

I mean we have videos about the shadow government and how they operate, yet its suppose to be secret but luckily we have some guy that claims this or that, references other info in other YouTube videos to tell us how it is.

I don't see how the shadow can operate functionally if every now and then there is YouTube video exposing them.

How many times have they had to change their operating procedures to stay in the shadows?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You says its extensive, but when I asked you about this, you ignored me, therefore I can only conclude that you have nothing.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

In all your "extensive" research, have you come across any you tube videos that offer "information" about a shadow government that you found to be false?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Watching a well-made YouTube video is research. A well-made video will tell you how they know what they're telling you. It'll give you the reasons and give you leads to do further research.

The shadow government keeps operating because they can. They operate by generating fear. And our entire system is over-shadowed by the shadow government, meaning we all have to make a living.

The shadow government will assassinate you if you get in their way too much.

That's how they do it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And yet there are how many whistleblowers that you claim are giving good information that are still walking around? Why haven't they been killed?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Watching a well-made YouTube video is research.

It most certainly is not.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So you don't think Dane, Will Thomas and Alex Jones, to name but three, would have been silenced by now? They have been very loud for a very long time. I don't think you've thought this through at all.

Are you going to answer my question about the shadow government or not?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Watching a well-made YouTube video is research. A well-made video will tell you how they know what they're telling you. It'll give you the reasons and give you leads to do further research.

The shadow government keeps operating because they can. They operate by generating fear. And our entire system is over-shadowed by the shadow government, meaning we all have to make a living.

The shadow government will assassinate you if you get in their way too much.

That's how they do it.

You forgot to add, that they need to sound really sincere, so you HAVE to believe them.

Yup, that's how they do it alright.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I've noticed that many YouTube videos tell you only one side of the issue (their side), and don't give you the proper information to lead you to all of the further research that is necessary. They may only point you towards biased references sources and research that has not been properly peer reviewed. These videos are often silent on providing the information on scientifically sound research that may contradict their claims.

Therefore, if they don't even mention other contradictory research, then you don't know where to look to find the contradictory research (or even know that specific contradictory research exists at all).

For example, they make claims such as "normal contrails can only last few a few minutes and cannot persist for hours", and link a paper written by another chemtrail promoter, but ignore all of the science that has been done over the past 50 to 75 years that contradicts the idea that normal contrails cannot persist for hours.

There are so many chemtrail believers on this board who state "I can tell a chemtrail from a contrail because contrails will fade away in less than 20 minutes while only a chemtrail could persist for hours" or (another example) "There were no such thing as trails that perisisted for hours before the 1990s, so "they" have been spraying something nefarious in our skies starting in the 1990s". They believe this fallacy because they saw a YouTube video that has stated "if it persists, then it's a chemtrail", but they never did the proper research to discover that contrails really can persists for hours, or that persistent contrails have existed as long as high-altitude flight has existed.

edit on 7/28/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: formatting

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Watching a well-made YouTube video is research.

no - watching accurate YT videos might be research - but the quality of the film-making has nothing to do with that.

Did your research include any debunking videos??

It doesn't look like it to me - so even in ybour own inadequate terms your "research" is woefully one-sided!!

However to cater to your shortcomings, here is a list of "well made" YT videos pointing out why chemtrail "evidence" is BS:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
The Mel Fabregas interview I don’t think I’ll be able to post.

As it turns out, the full first hour of a two hour interview that took place in 2009 is available on YouTube. It comes in five parts with no playlist, though, so I will embed all five parts, because it is a must listen interview.

Here are highlights of what I understood Griffith to say:
  • The program was a Navy program (even though it was being managed at Wright Patterson Air Force base in Ohio.)
  • It started just after the chief of naval operations, Admiral Jeremy Boorda, was suicided in his house. (People normally don't shoot themselves in the chest twice/a few minutes later it was reported on the news that he was embarrassed wearing a medal on his uniform that he hadn't earned.)
  • He was the head of the Navy aerosoling program that did materialize after his death.
  • Chemtrails are not coming out of the engine; they're coming out of aerosol units that have been installed on the aircraft, although it may look like they're coming out of an area of the engine.
  • In the beginning they used CIA aircraft, which could actually be private company aircraft or even airlines.
  • Later commercial airliners were modified.
  • One of the early code names for this was Operation Cloverleaf; that is, the aerosoling of the atmosphere with barium salt by commercial airlines.
  • The spraying began in the 1998 - 99 time frame.

[re. Dane Wigington saying the 40s, I say he was referring to the research begun by John von Neumann in liaison with DOD; not spraying. See "The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction: 'Owning the Weather' for Military Use"]
  • The spraying is happening all over the world, except, perhaps, China. (Not sure about China.)
  • Generally speaking what we're told is lies, which may very well include global warming, a handy pretext for spraying, supposedly to hold down or reflect sunlight. In addition to the aluminum to reflect sunlight, other chemicals can be sprayed for other purposes.
  • Specific history of the original purpose: A highly secret Navy military program computer system called Radio Frequency Mission Planner (RFMP).
  • First went on the Enterprise battle group, then on other aircraft carrier and battle groups.
  • It enabled the Navy to sit one-two hundred miles off shore and create a 3D battlefield image over land terrain onto a computer screen - thus, a virtual battlefield. The aerosol came in because they needed the barium salt mixture over land (which was not needed over water) terrain to retain the moisture to make the system work.
  • A sub-program called a Variable Terrain Reflective Parabolic Equation (VTRPE) was the part of the system that required the barium salt to make the RFMP work over land.
  • The atmosphere is quite contaminated but the EPA refuses to look at it.
  • They maintain there is no spraying going on.
  • Government lies. They also lie to themselves. They lie to their employees. Congress lies to Congress. It is a waste of time to try to discern a rationale for what is going on if you don't realize that we're being lied to.
  • Next topic: Combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support EM waves, ground based EM field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters.
  • Particulates make direct energy weapons work better. This is related to plasma beam propagation.
  • This is not being tested, it's being used.
  • Tesla's "death ray" is now called scalar, perhaps referring to "straight line."
  • Weather over the United States is being manipulated by scalar interferometer transmitters located outside of the country. It has been happening for several years now.
  • Griffith was a ham operator for at least fifty years, and he picked up a signal called the "woodpecker signal" and wondered what it was.
  • The woodpecker signal came from Russia from 1960 on.
  • It set up an interference grid over North America for the scalar application.
  • In addition to weather modification, you can mind-control using this technology.

edit on 7/28/2015 by ConnectDots because: Fix YouTube video order

edit on 7/28/2015 by ConnectDots because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join