It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Aluminum, barium, and everything else supposedly in chemtrails has a ground based source, from the earth's crust to factory exhaust. If you don't eliminate those you can't tell where the source is.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

What do you mean by "ground based sources"?

This may help you a bit.

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust. It makes up about 7% of the mass (essentially the weight) of the earths crust. If you apply this number to an acre of soil 6 2/3 inches deep (2 million pounds of soil), that 7% "Total Al" would equal about 140,000 lb Al/acre or 70,000 ppm. Those of us involved in producing plants, whether those plants are agricultural, turf, or ornamental, should understand how Al can affect these plants.

www.spectrumanalytic.com...

Drinking Water Standards
MCLG: 2 mg/l
MCL: 2 mg/l
HAL(child): none
Health Effects Summary
Acute: EPA has found barium to potentially cause gastrointestinal disturbances and muscular weakness
resulting from acute exposures at levels above the MCL. No Health Advisories have been established for
short-term exposures.
Chronic: Barium has the potential to cause hypertension resulting from long-term exposures at levels
above the MCL.
Cancer: There is no evidence that barium has the potential to cause cancer from lifetime exposures in
drinking water.
Usage Patterns
The largest end use of barium metal is as a "getter" to remove the last traces of gases from vacuum and
television picture tubes. It is also used to improve performance of lead alloy grids of acid batteries; as a
component of grey and ductile irons; in the manufacture of steel, copper and other metals; as a loader for
paper, soap, rubber and linoleum.
Barium peroxide is used as a bleach, in dyes, fireworks and tracer-bullets, in igniter and welding
materials, and in manufacture of hydrogen peroxide and oxygen. The permanganate is used as a dry cell
depolarizer and in disinfectants.
Barium nitrate is used in fireworks, ceramic glazes, electronics, tracer bullets, detonators, and neon sign
lights. Barium cyanide is used in electroplating and metallurgy. Barium chlorate is used in fireworks,
explosives, matches, and as a mordant in dyeing.
Barium carbonate is used as follows: 45 percent as ingredient in glass, 25 percent in brick and clay
products, 7 percent as a raw material for barium ferrites, 4 percent in photographic paper coatings, 19
percent other.
Barium hydroxide is used in lubricating oils and greases and as a component of detergents in motor oils.
It is also used in plastics stabilizers, papermaking additives, sealing compounds, vulcanization
accelerators, pigment dispersants and self-extinguishing polyurethane foams and to protect limestone
objects from deterioration.
Barium chloride is used in pigments, glass, dyeing, leather tanning, chlorine and sodium hydroxide
manufacture and in water softening. Barium-based dyes are widely used in inks, paints, cosmetics and
drugs.
www.epa.gov...

Strontium in the environment

Strontium is commonly occurs in nature, formung about 0.034% of all igneous rock and in the form of the sulfate mineral celestite (SrSO4) and the carbonate strontianite (SrCO3). Celestite occurs frequently in sedimentary deposits of sufficient size, thus the development of mining facilities attractive. The main mining areas are UK, Mexico, Turkey and Spain. World production of strontium ores is about 140.000 tonnes per year from an unassessed total of reserves.

Foods containing strontium range from very low e.g. in corn (0.4 ppm and oranged (0.5 ppm) to high, e.g. in cabbage (45 ppm), onions (50 ppm) and lattuce (74 ppm).

Read more: www.lenntech.com...

Please tell me how any ground based samples could NOT have these elements in them?

edit on 27-7-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Or a wizard and a magic crystal ball? I will call one of my witch friends and they will just hop on their broom and fetch a sample for you!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

If this continues, it will be a crying shame:

That kind of thing happens all the time to Project Camelot when interviews of whistleblowers are taking place.

If you're listening, that should tell you something.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Or, and this is a novel concept, the people that raised all that money for billboards and movies filled with wrong information could have used it to lease an air sampling aircraft and taken samples of trails to try to put an end to the argument once and for all.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

That kind of thing happens all the time to Project Camelot when interviews of whistleblowers are taking place.

If you're listening, that should tell you something.

Perhaps it tells you that time-travelling super soldiers don't know how to set up and maintain a server?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This YouTube video was uploaded in 2010.

Griffith said the aerosol was barium salt, but later in the interview he said, "If you're using barium salt and other, DARPA aerosols you're primarily using a mixture of barium salts to make it work over land terrain. That's how it started, then DARPA got into it, and other agencies got into it, and God only knows where it is now and what's coming out of those planes."

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Griffith said the aerosol was barium salt

I could say they're made out of bear farts. That's not proof of any sort.

... what's coming out of those planes."

Water vapor. And hydrocarbons from burnt jet fuel.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is this the same AC Griffith that went from being a USAF enlisted guy operating intercept equipment to somehow being a big shot in the NSA? That guy?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Is this the same AC Griffith that went from being a USAF enlisted guy operating intercept equipment to somehow being a big shot in the NSA? That guy?

That's what They want you to think

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Ah. So they can erase all records of him but left his enlisted stuff out there.

Makes sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In before goal post change!

I'm calling it Maxwell Smarting..."would you believe....?"

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Are you saying that there is no shadow government?

Or, are you saying that, yes, there is a shadow government, but AC Griffith is a disinformation agent?

Or, are you saying something else?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

It won't be published in a mainstream peer-reviewed journal or the mainsteam media, or some other source that is generally accepted by the mainsteam, unless, it's part of a psychological operation, designed to confuse everybody.

Obviously, there are things out there from people who oppose the shadow government, yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Do you disagree with the peer reviewed science that explains contrails?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I realize you don't want to hear any negativity on this guy, but in all the real research I have seen, he was enlisted in the USAF and worked at the Post office. His son verified all that, and said his father like to tell stories and make others believe his wild tales.

Knowing that is true, why would you want to continue to believe any of this?
link to that information.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Are you saying that there is no shadow government?

Or, are you saying that, yes, there is a shadow government, but AC Griffith is a disinformation agent?

Or, are you saying something else?

Both sides of the same coin. Disinfo about chemtrail mystery and the opposite, its only water.

Both ends distract people who see the pollution overhead and wonder why.Tell them not to look on the internet, theres more crap on here than in the sky overhead.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Barium levels found in chemtrail samples were at 6.8 ppm or “more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA.”

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

Well that link won't open for me but I suspect you'll find that it was actually 0.0688 ppm and someone did the maths wrong

Also, as far as I'm aware nobody has ever sampled a trail and published their results

Actually, allegedly Matthias Hancke took a plane up there and tried to sample some 'chemtrails'. I'm unaware of any results, but apparently we can find out when he decides to finally release his dvd, which you can then buy to find out the results.

This is his latest post on facebook:

Many people ask us for the DVD. We would love to provide it already now. However we chose at the moment the festivals selection path which doesn't allow us to release yet the DVD version, for priority obvious reasons. We need to wait for the festivals season to be done.
However we appreciate the numerous requests, that will be fulfilled after that time.

Anyone smell a scam? I do. It seems the only purpose this chemtrail scam serves is gain of the personal kind.

As far as Griffith: He was an attention seeker with tall tales which can't be verified. His own son Charles said the following about him:

AC Griffith was my father. His actual name was Arvon Calcote Griffiths. He was not really an expert on any government activities. I find these untrue and intentionally misleading claims to be offensive with his passing. He served in the USAF and worked for the US postal service, not the NSA. It’s a lie. He simply had a way of storytelling that captured the imagination and seemed like he knew everything about the subject. Ask me anything you want to know about his life.

-From Chemtrails Fact or Fiction blog - www.chemtrailsfactorfiction.com...

Anyway if the tales of Griffith are the best the chemtrail community have to offer as far as evidence for 'chemtrails' goes, then I guess we have nothing to worry about.

edit on 7201527 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

who tells people NOT to look on the internet? Good God, we have been trying like hell to get chemtrail people to just read a bit of science and it's usually ignored. Also, why are you still complaining? nobody in this thread said anything at all about what's in contrails. I think you really need to find a way to get past all this. If it bothers you as much as you claim, perhaps you could become a real life activist. There are plenty of groups who will support your efforts to make airplane pollution more of a topic. (just be sure you have an answer to why you don't seem to care about industrial pollution)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think you really need to find a way to get past all this. If it bothers you as much as you claim,

Likewise… If my content bothers you that much, ignore it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join