It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: intrptr

Are you saying that there is no shadow government?

Or, are you saying that, yes, there is a shadow government, but AC Griffith is a disinformation agent?

Or, are you saying something else?

Both sides of the same coin. Disinfo about chemtrail mystery and the opposite, its only water.

That's a bit of a strawman. I don't think anyone claims that jet exhaust is just water. The visible part, the contrails, do consist of mainly water though. A contrail needs nuclei to form ice particles on, and for the most part these are provided by ambient nuclei, as well as a small part from the exchaust (mainly soot).

Both ends distract people who see the pollution overhead and wonder why.Tell them not to look on the internet, theres more crap on here than in the sky overhead.

Of course such a statement is only valid if you're assuming that people are incapable of recognizing fact or fiction, or incapable of doing any critical thinking for themselves. Scientologists for example are discouraged (if not forbidden) to go on the net and told that it's for the same reason you just stated. In reality their handlers know they might encounter information that's critical of their cult, which might get them to start thinking for themselves again.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

who tells people NOT to look on the internet? Good God, we have been trying like hell to get chemtrail people to just read a bit of science and it's usually ignored.

Both sides are burying the truth under all the miasma, blaming and half truths. Just like every other truther movement the intent isn't to get to the bottom of anything, its just to build mountains of crap.

I'm seeding their mountain of crap and your mountain of crap with a little bit of "its all crap".

Don't you just hate it when people don't blindly follow your approved thinking?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Last addition to this mountain of crapola, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Last addition to this mountain of crapola, too.

One can only hope.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I don't think you exactly answered my question.

If you did, I missed it.

Please answer the question whether or not you believe there is a shadow government that controls everything that goes on in the world - the military, the media, academia, to give a partial list - and does so using whatever means they see fit, including assassinations.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

OK, so both sides are wrong then. Nobody is spraying chemtrails as part of a secret spraying operation, and the trails people see are not contrails of water ice and hydrocarbons and jets dont produce exhaust pollution at all times when the engine is running, not just when trails are visible.

Let's give you that as a starting point. So what is it all then, what is the problem we are all missing?

I personally think you DO think it's the latter, but for some reason want to make out that you are the only one that realises it. That's why you oversimplify our argument to "its just water", which nobody says.

In all the bitching and moaning I've seen from you about this debate I've not actually seen you say what your point is. Go ahead, enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I see.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

What do you mean by shadow government? Which country? The whole world? If it is so secret how did you find out about it and what do you know?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So now you see, can you answer the question? We're ground sources eliminated and if so, how?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Continuing my research for the thread "Operation Indigo Skyfold," I was re-listening to AC Griffith's testimony in the YouTube video "Purpose of Chemtrails with AC Griffith":

You should really look into AC Griffith and his claims...but here enjoy this.

A.C. Griffith as Airman 2nd Class, 1959,serving with the 6925th Radio Squadron, Mobile as a radio repairman, www.clarkab.org... A.C. Griffith, age sixty, www.clarkab.org... is a resident of Richmond, VA, who also operates a business near Winston-Salem,NC, called Yesterdayradio.com, www.yesterdayradio.com... which specializes in reproductions of historical radio broadcasts. To my knowledge, Griffith has not engaged in commercial activity related to the contrail controversy, or advertised his business among his fellow "believers". I have asked Griffith if he was indeed an Air Force officer, but he has refused to respond. This leads me to conclude that he is not able to document his service without revealing that he was only an enlisted man, and never an officer as he claimed to "The Spotlight". He maintains a webspace at the Clark Air Force Base website www.clarkab.org... where he displays photos and reminiscences of his duty there as an enlisted man between 1959-60. He served with the 6925th Mobile Radio Squadron, which operated radios which monitored transmitters in China and took bearings on their locations. While this work could be considered "intelligence gathering", it does not amount to being an "NSA official", as Griffith claimed to "The Spotlight".

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Seems Mr. Griffith has no problem lying about things...if he lied about his background then he has no problems lying about something else...like chemtrails.

I certainly hope the smear of AC Griffith will not be posted again on this thread, which will indicate some progress and some hope.

The truth is not smearing someone...sorry that bothers you.

and think, please, before replying.

Did you before creating this thread?

You should know that those who have been around this forum for a while know all about Mr. Griffith.

So he may be new to you...he isn't to most.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Both sides are burying the truth under all the miasma, blaming and half truths.

Actually it's only one side burying something alright...and it's the chemtrail believers common sense.

So who exactly is the contrail side blaming...and what half truths are they telling?

Don't you just hate it when people don't blindly follow your approved thinking?

You know the old saying...You can show a chemtrail believer the science behind why you see those lines in the sky...it's up to them as to how they use it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Does he explain how and why barium salt is made to look and behave exactly like deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals?

Because otherwise it fails utterly to explain the phenomenom that people call chemtrails ......

(doesnt mean that barium salt isnt being sprayed on us, we just wouldnt see it)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I cannot seem to find any information on how aluminum, barium, strontium, or anything other than water could appear as a white puffy line in the sky and remain visible for any length of time. Is there any science at all that might shed some light on this? So many people seem to be adamant about this being real. I am willing to look into any claims made, but until this one sticking point is answered, it's in the Santa Clause file.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Does he explain how and why barium salt is made to look and behave exactly like deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals?

The video was uploaded in 2010 so the interview took place in that timeframe.

Also in the interview he said that's how it started out, but then DARPA and other agencies got into it, and "God only knows where it is now and what's coming out of those planes."

Now, in 2015, the mystery continues re. what's coming out of those planes.

Griffith spent years researching this.

And as a whistleblower, he risked his life doing the interview.

But, to answer your question, no, he didn't talk about dihydrogen monoxide crystals.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Griffith spent years researching this.

And yet he has no scientifically verifiable evidence to back his research.

And as a whistleblower, he risked his life doing the interview.

WHo would kill this man talking about something that doesn't exist?

But, to answer your question, no, he didn't talk about dihydrogen monoxide crystals.

Just wondering if you know what dihydrogen monoxide really is?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Now, in 2015, the mystery continues re. what's coming out of those planes.

The same thing that has been coming out of those planes since around 1920.

They are called Contrails.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Just wondering if you know what dihydrogen monoxide really is?

I prefer "oxidane" myself.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

can you explain why Dane Wiggington, Cliff Carnicom, Christian Mehgan,and other chemtrail proponents are still alive?

If your "shadow government" is all about killing off any whistleblowers, it seems like they would kill all the loud ones.
Remember that "common sense" you were all about earlier? It kind of messes up your whole point.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

"Sometimes chemtrails could be seen slowly falling toward the ground and samples can be collected. Dr. Len Horowitz has submitted chemtrail samples to the EPA but they refused to analyze them.

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com..."

Why, do you suppose, would the Environmental Protection Agency refuse to analyze them?

The link you give doesn't work.

I can't find any actual claim by Horowitz online that this happened in order to check what HE says - all I find is other sites repeating it.

the nearest I get is an article - Have you go the chemtrail flu yet? where he says:

“I first began to investigate chemtrails when some were sprayed over my home in Northern Idaho. I took pictures of them, and then contacted the Environmental Protection Agency of the state who were clueless and referred me to the Air Force. They got me in touch with Centers for Disease Control Toxicology, and after about a week I received a letter from one of their chief toxicologists saying, indeed there was some amount of ethylene dibromide in the jet fuel.

which is not the same as the EPA refusing to test.

Do you have an original source for this claim??
edit on 27-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quote tags

ETA: I got your link to work, and the info about Horowitz is given in an article

Have you looked at the skies lately?
Arseniy A. Kozlov
Infowars.com
June 22, 2010

Finding he original of this article on infowars is no problem - here it is - but it contains nothing more than the bald statement - there is no link given to any source.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The only case of the EPa not testing something related to chemtrails that I can find is this case from 1999-2000 - the link is to the site of well known debunker Jay Reynolds, and has a long chain of FOI requests and responses with the EPA where he attempts to trace a claimed attempt by Carnicom et al to have the EPA test something.

Reynolds concludes that the EPA did receive the sample claimed as sent by Carnicom et al, and failed to perform their normal procedures for keeping track of such a sample - so the "debunker" isbbacking up the claims by the CT's that eth EPA failed to perform the required testing.

But that was 15 years ago......and since then......nothing but the wind whistling......
edit on 27-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: EPA - not FAA!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join