It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Why do people want to believe so badly that the government is secretly spray chemicals?

Someone, on some flight crew or maintenance crew would see something and come forward about nozzles, tanks of chemicals -- something.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Why do people want to believe so badly that the government is secretly spray chemicals?

Someone, on some flight crew or maintenance crew would see something and come forward about nozzles, tanks of chemicals -- something.

for over 20 years. 20 years.

Not one cell phone picture or video. Not one. I find that the most amazing part of this whole thing.
And it's not questioned by the believers. How does that even work in a semi logical environment?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean a secret space program you can keep hidden by compartmentalizing the sub-projects...launching from sea-based facilities in the middle of the Indian and Pacific Ocean, hire people without families...

These are planes that normal people work on. These are planes people see in the skies every day. Over the lifespan of one of these planes, how many different mechanics and crews work on them?

My old scoutmaster was/is a 747 pilot. He showed us the books he had to memorize in order to pass the tests -- he had to know every system on that plane...not one had nozzles or sprayers.

Is it in the fuel? Obviously not since that fuel is tested regularly for impurities.

This would be one of the worlds largest ongoing cover-ups ever, if true.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a more recent interview of Griffith. The interview in the OP actually took place on May 14, 2007 on The Power Hour with Joyce Riley.

This interview apparently took place in the September 2009 time frame.

He said the planes are deliberately spraying primary barium, aluminum, other chemistry - and that originally the aluminum was not there, but that aluminum is in dangerous, high toxic levels today, which, of course, would have been in the 2009 time frame.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

and so what do you think of that?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

What are your thoughts about the threwd I linked to showing billions of pounds of aluminium and barium released by ground sources?

edit on 27/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He said the planes are deliberately spraying primary barium, aluminum, other chemistry - and that originally the aluminum was not there, but that aluminum is in dangerous, high toxic levels today, which, of course, would have been in the 2009 time frame.

He also states that people have 'hundreds of times toxic levels of chemicals said by EPA on their skin and in their lungs', since all these 'chemicals' are falling out of the sky. Yet there is no shred of evidence of that being the case. Just like any of the other claims he makes.

Why do you believe any of the stuff he's claiming? It's demonstrably false.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So far none of the debunkers have not debunk this. I have read all the excuses, and their "opinions" yet I see no evidence that that chem-trails have been debunked.

Here is something for you debunkers to chew on.

Topic of "Chemtrails" Discussed at United Nations Global Warming Session

www.youtube.com...

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

www.youtube.com...

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real

yournewswire.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
So far none of the debunkers have not debunk this. I have read all the excuses, and their "opinions" yet I see no evidence that that chem-trails have been debunked.

If you are worried about the mythical "chemtrails" then simply use vinegar!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The story about the chemtrails at the UN is yet another example of what I'm going to start calling a 'chem-lie' (hey, the can stick chem on the front of any word so why not). If you get past the headline and pay attention you'll notice that the word chemtrails isn't even mentioned and geoengineering is talked about in terms of future proposals. Thanks for the excellent example

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

DP
edit on 28-7-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

At this point in time, I need to hear the full context of both the Joyce Riley interview and the Mel Fabregas interview, because the part about foreign countries of the United States and how they fit into this is something relatively new to me.

I’m hoping there will be an audio file of the 2007 interview available to post. I’ve sent an email to The Power Hour asking for assistance with that. The Mel Fabregas interview I don’t think I’ll be able to post.

a reply to: Chadwickus

I think it’s one piece of the puzzle.

That’s the extent of what I think about that at this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Regarding the data you posted earlier in the thread, were ground sources eliminated from these tests, and if they were how?

Also how did these results get posted when the shadow government won't allow it to happen?

Who was killed for publishing these results?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

It's not so much that chemtrails are debunked, it's that there is no evidence of them ever happening. Everyone thinking contrails are chemtrails shows a lack of knowledge and/or a willingness to be made a fool of by the gravy train. Simple as.

Ok. So the matter of no chemical existing that can multiply itself out of nothing to spread and cover the sky without thinning (as chemtrails are supposed to do) except water that is already in the sky is irrelevant to you.

The matter that no existing aircraft could possibly carry the weight of material in a contrail is merely an inconvenience.

The matter that geoengineering proposals describe methods for SRM (which have been hijacked by chemtrailer websites so they sound less mental) actually describe methods which would not be seen from the ground, when you read them, has passed you by.

But fairy tales on the Internet hold you in their thrall and you lap them up. Your choice. Enjoy.
edit on 28-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Topic of "Chemtrails" Discussed at United Nations Global Warming Session

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for posting that video.

I've bookmarked the website of the Agriculture Defense Coalition, which I had never heard of before.

Rosalind Peterson was right when she said, "We don't need a money market scheme." I remember the cap and trade so-called "plan" to combat global warming or man-made global warming, which ever term was in use at that time.

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

www.youtube.com...

I am familiar with Dr. Russell Blaylock. Excellent source, in my opinion.

From the Description for that video, which was published April 7, 2013:

Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

The Internet is littered with stories of "chemtrails" and geoengineering to combat "global warming" and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease and Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.

Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer's disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer's cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home filtering system will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.

In addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract, but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the life and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.

Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Otherwise we will see an explosive increase in neurodegenerative diseases occurring in adults and the elderly in unprecedented rates as well as neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. We are already seeing a dramatic increase in these neurological disorders and it is occurring in younger people than ever before.

www.youtube.com...

Dr. Blaylock is probably right in what he said about chemtrail debunkers working for the government and that's their job to debunk chemtrails - at least a proportion of them.

That is a must-view 50:13 minute video, in my opinion. He mentions the Council on Foreign Relations and other parts of the shadow government, which shows his perspective is on target as far as I'm concerned.

And he is right that there is an open secret that depopulation is a goal of the shadow government, because documents that are available on websites are there to be read should one take the time to do so.

On a side note, parents should listen to what Dr. Blaylock has to say about vaccines.

The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real

yournewswire.com...

I think that headline is misleading because it was based on what Rosalind Peterson said, not the entire United Nations.

In fact, according to my research, the United Nations is a front for the shadow government.

This is not to say that there are not good, decent concerned citizens working for the U.N. But I always cringe when I see activists citing the United Nations in their arguments because it's very tricky figuring out what's trustworthy and what's not when it comes to these controversial issues.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

You really think someone who can come out with that drivel is an excellent source?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Oh but they are. Provided he says what you already want to hear.

How anyone would choose to have their opinions moulded by a person to whom air traffic is an unfathomable mystery however, I cannot answer.

edit on 28-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

"The United Nations Admits Chemtrails Are Real"

yournewswire.com...
I think that headline is misleading because it was based on what Rosalind Peterson said, not the entire United Nations.

She says nothing about "chemtrails" in the video at all, and she was not talking to the UN anyway!!

It was a conference on climate change organised by the UN.....but it was not "the" UN - www.un.org...

And if you listen to the video she never mentions "chemtrails" - she does mention jet and rocket exhaust as pollution - nothing more or less:

ROSALIND PETERSON, California President and Co-Founder, Agriculture Defense Coalition (ADC), focused her pre- sentation on the toxic gases being discharged into the atmosphere and how they influenced changing weather patterns . She mentioned weather modification programmes, which had no oversight, could alter micro-climates and modified growing seasons needed for pollination . She also discussed the idea of mitigating climate change through geo-engineering, which included putting chemicals into the atmosphere in order to reduce its negative impacts . However, such measures hampered crop production as it reduced the sunlight available for photosynthesis . She highlighted the impact of jet contrails on US crop production as these trapped heat by producing man-made clouds . NASA studies showed that part of the global warming problem could be attributed to this phenomenon as it caused increase in humidity as well as encouraged pest and fungus proliferation . Ms . Peterson
claimed NASA and the US Air Force used canisters of chemicals to experiment with the ionosphere repeatedly with no oversight . This increased pollution and affected drinking water purity, for example, water testing conducted by the State Department of Health in California and Arizona showed unusual traces of chemicals such as aluminium and barium . The use of aluminium in such experiments also caused the destructions of plants and trees in the region as they could not absorb water or necessary nutrients . Finally, she concluded by adding that increased jet fuel emissions released nitric acid into the atmosphere and depleted the ozone layer . Ms . Peterson believed it was time to concentrate on reducing pollution at its source and not invest in geo-engineering schemes, which could bring about yet more damage .

“If we don’t look at the problems we are creating ... and we say to ourselves we want to geo-engineer or add more particulates to help global warming or stop climate change, we are going to have a pea-soup of chemicals detrimental to our health.”
- Rosalind Peterson​

In fact, according to my research, the United Nations is a front for the shadow government.

And what research would that be?
The same sort of research where you haven't listened to Rosalind says in the video? The same research where you don't know that she wasn't speaking to the UN? The same research that didn't tell you aluminium oxide is a solid??

Forgive me if I find your concept of "research" less than persuasive!!

This is not to say that there are not good, decent concerned citizens working for the U.N. But I always cringe when I see activists citing the United Nations in their arguments because it's very tricky figuring out what's trustworthy and what's not when it comes to these controversial issues.

Indeed - like this rubbish claim the UN "admits" chemtrails exist!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I see we are being treated to the "debunkers are working for the government" cobblers again. I hope that anyone genuinely curious and undecided on this matter is able to see how this blatant pigeonholing of the opposing viewpoint is used as an attempt to tell people what to think. Circumventing any discussion on factual matters by attacking the messenger instead of the message.

I suppose a dishonest message cannot be delivered without employing dishonest tactics.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: mrthumpy

Oh but they are. Provided he says what you already want to hear.

Completely ignoring the fact that they are trying to solve a murder mystery when there isn't even a missing person

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join