It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

There is no way in hell that ANY government is going to develop a super secret program and put it on commercial aircraft, that anyone working at an airport is going to be able to see.

On the knee hand, you claim this mysterious shadow government is suppressing information and capable of doing anything, then on the other let's people say whatever they want, and runs a super secret program that anyone can see, but no one has taken a single picture of. Are they threatening everyone that has ever worked at an airport?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Watching a well-made YouTube video is research.

Simply watching it is no such thing, no matter how well its made, the better its made especially concerning topics of conspiratorial nature, the more likely the viewer wont think critically about what they just watched because the way its broadcast is too powerful for some and convinces them before the video is over.

A well-made video will tell you how they know what they're telling you. It'll give you the reasons and give you leads to do further research.

Not necessarily,

Good editing and having a good soundtrack playing in the background to heighten the suspense easily convinces soooooo many viewers of whats claimed with out the viewer doing any real research into the claims made.

Yes they might the trail set by whats claimed and explained,

that means you are being led to info that will seem to support whats claimed hoping that if a viewer does take the lead they wont understand whats really said in the so called supporting evidence and simply believe because they were shown the path even though they don't understand what was on the path shown.

They think Cool its supporting evidence because the claims pointed to it so I believe.

Examples:

Videos pointing viewers to patents, a person reads about the patent and is convinced it means more than it does.

NO real research will be done on the patents or what they mean or what patents actually are, they will see it as documented evidence of their outlandish claims of Shadow Governments poisoning the population with chemtrails instead of evidence of a person having a idea and trying simply keep others from profiting on their own idea without their approval.

Look at the video posted saying Rosalind Peterson addressed the UN about Chemtrails.

Do some real research on what she has said, watch videos that might debunk claims made by earlier videos, follow the trails they supply, however most wont, most have their mind made up and see the opposition or debunking of silly claims as shills or people with their eyes closed and not looking up in the sky. it makes those that gobble up the claims of these fear based the 'Gubmint is out get you' videos and then repeating its claims look like characters from the movie idiocracy.

The shadow government keeps operating because they can.

yes and I can fly....... well........because I can.

They operate by generating fear.

Are you scared?

The shadow government will assassinate you if you get in their way too much.

That's how they do it.

Well you'd better be careful and keep an eye over your shoulder at all times,

I mean, you are exposing their operating procedures and what not,

wouldn't that make you a target?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No, because hopefully, I am of no interest to them.

I think if you had spent some time listening to whistleblowers being interviewed, you would not have asked me that question, because you would have a different perspective than you appear to have.

The rest of your post makes little sense to me.

However, I will say that you can be assured that every single one of us has no privacy and no anonymity regardless.

What’s important is that we all do our part to try to get rid of the intolerable system that we’re presently living in.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

No, because hopefully, I am of no interest to them.

I think if you had spent some time listening to whistleblowers being interviewed, you would not have asked me that question, because you would have a different perspective than you appear to have.

The rest of your post makes little sense to me.

However, I will say that you can be assured that every single one of us has no privacy and no anonymity regardless.

What’s important is that we all do our part to try to get rid of the intolerable system that we’re presently living in.

You are alerting "the masses" to what whistleblowers have said. You are OUTING the damn SHADOW GOVERNMENT right here! Hell, you have eluded to the point that we may well be employed by them. What if one of us gets tired of your antics and makes a call to headquarters and let the boss know we have a problem. (we all have a red phone next to us for just such and emergency)

Here, this is for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Are you threatening me?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Are you threatening me?

no. are you serious? Please tell me you are joking. Who are you really?
Where is the camera?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Is the conclusion to be drawn from that: As of 2009, when Griffith was being interviewed, the United States was in a weather and/or mind control war with Russia?

No they weren't.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Please, enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

What do you know about it?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

As much as me - but we can't tell you or we'd have to kill you.

sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

Please, enlighten me.

He means your question as to whether he is threatening you is stupid enough to warrant him looking for the candid camera.

YOU are raving on about the "shadow government" being all powerful and shutting down its critics etc - and yet it never seems to occur to you that by doing so you are precisely the sort of person the "shadow government" supposedly "shuts down"......and yet you are not being "shut down"......why is that??

Perhaps the reason is that this is a candid camera moment...or you ....just perhaps....there is no such shadow government as you fear.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling, clarification

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

This is purely for my benefit. But it makes me smile.

Epic Mtv, back when they played music videos and Beavis/Buthead

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

What do you know about it?

Enough to know your wrong, but feel free to show us any and all evidence you have that shows they were.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join