It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whistleblower AC Griffith and California Chemtrails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

And yet until 2006 I crawled all over military aircraft, including Navy aircraft and didn't see a single out of place nozzle. And it's not like the Navy has that many large aircraft.
edit on 7/28/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

[re. Dane Wigington saying the 40s, I say he was referring to the research begun by John von Neumann in liaison with DOD; not spraying.

Ok, cool. So with that assertion withdrawn, what is today's explanation for the contrails from that time and earlier?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Here are highlights of what I understood Griffith to say:

[snip]
  • Chemtrails are not coming out of the engine; they're coming out of aerosol units that have been installed on the aircraft, although it may look like they're coming out of an area of the engine.

[snip]

So can Griffith explain what is going on with this trail?

Source:
contrailscience.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I've noticed that many YouTube videos tell you only one side of the issue (their side), and don't give you the proper information to lead you to all of the further research that is necessary. They may only point you towards biased references sources and research that has not been properly peer reviewed. These videos are often silent on providing the information on scientifically sound research that may contradict their claims.

There is plenty of research on chem-trails on the internet and it is NOT all one sided.

CHEMTRAIL RESEARCH

www.chemtrailplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The "highly secretive" RFMP was described in detail by Brant in a paper called "Modern HF mission planning combining propagation modeling and real-time environment monitoring".

It allows you to pick radio frequencies that are likely to get through based on real-time inputs, like the ionospheric height.

It was first written in about 1994, and started fielding about 1997. It's got nothing to do with 3D imaging.

The variable terrain parabolic equation is a way to calculate propagation over land. It's pretty tough to compute, but it is a part of programs that calculate propagation modeling, and it, too, has nothing to do with barium salts.

The atmosphere supports EM waves perfectly well. They're called radio signals. And they've been going around since the Earth had a crust.

Gyrotrons are just microwave sources, albeit very high powered ones. They're cranky and tough to use. They don't depend on barium, either.

Tesla's "death ray", when dug out of the safe, was a resistor box.

"Scalar" means "a quantity without direction". Your weight is a scalar. The temperature is a scalar. What doesn't exist is a "scalar wave", since waves have direction as well as quantity.

Thus there are no "scalar weapons".

The Russian woodpecker was an OTH radar.

Griffith seems to have just accumulated a lot of Internet horror stories into one cornucopia of wrong.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
The "highly secretive" RFMP was described in detail by Brant in a paper called "Modern HF mission planning combining propagation modeling and real-time environment monitoring".

It allows you to pick radio frequencies that are likely to get through based on real-time inputs, like the ionospheric height.

It was first written in about 1994, and started fielding about 1997. It's got nothing to do with 3D imaging.

The variable terrain parabolic equation is a way to calculate propagation over land. It's pretty tough to compute, but it is a part of programs that calculate propagation modeling, and it, too, has nothing to do with barium salts.

The atmosphere supports EM waves perfectly well. They're called radio signals. And they've been going around since the Earth had a crust.

Gyrotrons are just microwave sources, albeit very high powered ones. They're cranky and tough to use. They don't depend on barium, either.

Tesla's "death ray", when dug out of the safe, was a resistor box.

"Scalar" means "a quantity without direction". Your weight is a scalar. The temperature is a scalar. What doesn't exist is a "scalar wave", since waves have direction as well as quantity.

Thus there are no "scalar weapons".

The Russian woodpecker was an OTH radar.

Griffith seems to have just accumulated a lot of Internet horror stories into one cornucopia of wrong.

^^ epic

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Actually........there is.....sort of.......

But it is just the mechanical displacement of a wave without it's movement component - think of a sine wave on an oscilloscope - the wave appears stationary on the screen - it is not moving so has no vector.

things such as sound waves can also be thought of simply in terms of amplitude and not direction.

Not that this makes "scalar weapons" any less of a fantasy of course......but pedantry demands

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I've noticed that many YouTube videos tell you only one side of the issue (their side), and don't give you the proper information to lead you to all of the further research that is necessary. They may only point you towards biased references sources and research that has not been properly peer reviewed. These videos are often silent on providing the information on scientifically sound research that may contradict their claims.

There is plenty of research on chem-trails on the internet and it is NOT all one sided.

CHEMTRAIL RESEARCH

www.chemtrailplanet.com...

I never said there wasn't.

What I said was that many of the YouTube videos that promote the existence of chemtrails are one-sided and often don't mention the science behind normal contrails. Many of those YouTube videos only offer up the chemtrail side of things.

YouTube videos about any subject (even some of the ones that say chemtrails don't exist) can be one-sided, so they should not be used for research. That's what I meant by saying that simply watching YouTube videos is NOT "doing proper research" on a subject. Any subject (not just chemtrails).

edit on 7/28/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Actually........there is.....sort of.......

It's a scalar (wave equation) not a (scalar wave) equation.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

the equation describes a wave

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

the equation describes a wave

And the equation is scalar. Not the wave.

edit to add:

Solutions to scalar wave equations are actually quite prevalent (and useful) in physics. Some prominent examples include acoustic (sound) waves, the motion of a taut string being stretched (such as a guitar string being plucked), and the motion of waves in water (such as the ripples from a stone being dropped into a pond). In contrast, electromagnetic waves are vector quantities derived as solutions to a set of vector wave equations (in this case Maxwell's equations).

The concept of a "scalar field theory"[5] also exists, and plays an important role in several branches of physics. It should be noted that while no scalar field has ever been observed in nature, the physics behind scalar field theory is still sound. In fact, it is believed that the Higgs boson may provide the first evidence of such a field (the Higgs field is hypothesized to be a scalar field). In comparison, "scalar waves" have never been observed in nature, and are rooted in sound physics about as well as the average chemtrail is rooted to the ground (not at all).

linky

etaa: I'm also not up for advanced math this evening. Or driving a motor vehicle. And I have more of these to go!
edit on 28-7-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Read your highlighted bit from rationalwiki again....vector wave equations give vector waves......and the unhighlighted bit in front of it notes that there aer solutions to scalr wave equations - ergo there are scalr waves.

The 2nd highlighted bit is also wrong - there are scalar fields - eg link - the RW article actually links to this page and then says there are no such things..........

Rational wiki is often fun - but it's "science" is only as good as its links.....and that page is a bit f-ed up tbh.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Touché

Great. Now we're all going on government lists

edit on 7/28/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

YouTube videos about any subject (even some of the ones that say chemtrails don't exist) can be one-sided, so they should not be used for research. That's what I meant by saying that simply watching YouTube videos is NOT "doing proper research" on a subject. Any subject (not just chemtrails).

I agree with your comment. However I do look at both sides on YouTube even when I am researching certain topics to try to get a better understanding of some topic. I do not believe in everything that is on YouTube. However not every video out there is disinformation in my "opinion," and I know your not saying that either. However it is the only way for whistle Blowers to get their information out to the world population. How else can they tell their story?

Whistle Blowers can not call mainstream media, their News is controlled by big mega corporations.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join