It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

You think THAT resume''s lame, you should see mine... but at least I left out the 'Napoleon hand tuck.'

As far as this 'whistleblower'... whistles are cheap ... and so is breath to blow.

Having him sign the forms at 6... uh ... off to other secret spaceman stuff, heh.

I dont know what you do for a living, but there are few items there that I am familiar with. His job history is with IT staffing firms, his education is "tech stuff" and his current employer is himself. The question was if he could be nuts and being that his resume reveals that he doesn't have much of a job history and he is a self employed IT guy that can install software, the answer is, yes. In fact, most IT guys are nuts.

A few years ago, the word got out that my wife was a psychologist and one of the smartest IT guys I ever worked with called me and asked if he could talk to her because he just saw the Matrix and was somewhat confused about reality..."I feel like I'm living in the matrix..." Or something like that.

His education is listed as "Tech Skills". www.techskills.edu...

Clearly, he is nuts.

edit on 27-7-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: mirageman

For some reason we can teleport to the moon but then need a manta ray spaceship to get anywhere else.

That might be the simplest thing to work out in all of this.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth...line of sight, with both the departure and destination points having to be in sync...?

Whereas the other planets and sphere etc, will not be tidally locked with the departure point..i'm guessing here, but thought this might explain that one particular point.

There is a spacecraft out in the far reaches of the Solar System now (New Horizons) sending a steady stream of data back to Earth at the moment. What you are actually suggesting is that, other than the moon, we aren't clever enough to work out the movement of other heavenly bodies or spacecraft to send the teleport datastream to. When in fact we have already proved we were capable of doing so decades ago. And if we can work out how to teleport live human beings to the moon then I'm sure we could do so to a spaceship in orbit.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In a world driven by illusions with no "proof" above re-proof.

Anything goes for an explanation.... Just verify the nutiness of your "friend" to see if he is "normal" - otherwise he doesn't really need a lot of help - just a little confusion to clear.

Pretend you know the answer - even if you don't - because the world according to your wife must be right - it's acceptable "medical" science given to us by the "powers that be".... and it is our guiding counsel.

I'm just messing with you guys - I too feel like I oddly live in the matrix.

The tidal waves brought by the moon reminded me of how do we find "neo"?
edit on 27-7-2015 by sensibleSenseless because: last line.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: mirageman

For some reason we can teleport to the moon but then need a manta ray spaceship to get anywhere else.

That might be the simplest thing to work out in all of this.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth...line of sight, with both the departure and destination points having to be in sync...?

Whereas the other planets and sphere etc, will not be tidally locked with the departure point..i'm guessing here, but thought this might explain that one particular point.

That's correct. Basically, this portal is a permeant two way doorway between locations on the planet and locations on the moon.
They've been using this doorway for millennia now. During the last cataclysmic event that made Earth virtually un-inhabital, many thousands of Earthlings were evacuated through this star gate to the moon and then to further points.

The manta ray style ships are actually organic and "alive" and "swim" through space at high speeds. The so called empty matter of space is actually loosely packed matter and the manta ships exist in deep space as if the space where their ocean.

These things have been going on long before our age of "modern man" came about.

A lot of what is said in the interview is spot on. We are the product of experimentation by multiple foreign entities.

Also, a good reference to the early years after life returned to this planet and modern man was born, would be the religious texts of the world. Most of these stemming from Sumerian writings that give the seeds to most of the western worlds religions. These primitively described stories tell explicitly of the experiments that unleashed all that we are today.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: MysterX

I'll agree that the info, when it comes out, will be outrageous and mind blowing... something weird is happening. But this ain't it.

At least ol Astr0's story had some effort and documentation... or more than most.

This guy? I can't point to one thing ... not even the blue birdmen (sigh)... but it reeks of derivative fantasy like all the others.

I would posit that the people naysaying this are NOT govt 'disinfo' agents... rather, I'd look to the folks saying this is legit... but that's just me.

Yes! We demand fresh, new
aberrant fantasies to believe!

Kev

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

The manta ray style ships are actually organic and "alive" and "swim" through space at high speeds. The so called empty matter of space is actually loosely packed matter and the manta ships exist in deep space as if the space where their ocean.

Hmmm knew I'd seen it somewhere before (back in '95 apparently....

So how does a huge organic creature that plays host to much smaller creatures as a "living spaceship"exist in the vacuum of space without an adequate energy source and protection against the danger of cosmic rays and all the other dangers of outer space?

And if we can teleport why would we need such 'creatures' to transport us?

Human density does not know the depths it can reach sometimes.

edit on 27/7/15 by mirageman because: added message to the dense

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Exactly.

I've been in therapy for years working on my persistent delusion that I am a mutant monkey prematurely thrust into self awareness, enslaved by a complex system of economics and socializing primarily through a double blind set up involving binary codes and personalities that may or may not be differentiated from "me."

Heh... ?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You lost me at "lower density beings."

Goofy term.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

The problem might be that I, too, am not sure what I do for a living... but as far as Techskills.com.. .er, rather ".edu" that seems more of a financial black hole than any of this sheet.

And as far as having a psychologist for a wife... aren't they all?

EDIT: and to correct the drifting off topic (but I DID mention psychology) I'd say this tale holds nothing that would differentiate it from hundreds of others... except ol' David Wilcock saying it corresponded with other secret stuff he knows... riiiiiiight.

Not to say I'm not down with folks sitting on the moon pulling our strings ... sure, why not? But 6 year olds signing binding agreements for 20 year military stints? Well... there ARE some desperate recruiters...

edit on 7/27/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, I just finished Mr. Goode's video message, perused his website, and reviewed our ATS-brethren's comments on this thread.

Just IMHO, this is yet (another) fascinating, intriguing, captivating story - a wonderful, almost romantic tale of conspiracy, legend, telepathy, munificence, predication, and contemplation.

I loved the story, folks. In fact it reminds me a lot of Charles Hall and his “Millennial Hospitality” series – now in its FIFTH volume. For those unfamiliar, Airman Hall was a weather observer stationed at Nellis who claims to have encountered and interacted with the “Tall Whites” – an ET race that was resident in the desert U.S. at the invitation of the military, and who were here exchanging ‘secrets’ and technology with humans for rather ill-defined purposes.

Like this tale, it’s also an engaging, thought-provoking story (with many parallels coincident with this one).

I loved devouring these accounts. I love all these wonderful, warm and fuzzy "improve nasty humanity" messages woven into ET stories. Asimov, Bradbury, Arthur C. Clarke, Hubbard - good stuff (too bad more folks don't read it, actually).

But they are just stories. I cannot help but completely agree with TrueBrit that a glorious tale is NOT evidence, it is NOT proof, and it probably does NOT herald the beginning of Disclosure. It’s a great story, very entertaining. And I wish it was all true. Heck, I wish just a small bit of it was true.

What I’m having a very hard time with, however, like TrueBrit, is accepting that ANY of it is true as based ENTIRELY on the story-telling of a single individual. How is it that these ET guys always have these profound messages (which never comes from them directly, but always through some ex-jarhead) for imminent and earth-shattering changes for humankind, and that as “teachers” they have never given their 'messengers; ANYTHING with which to help convince readers or listeners that ANY of it is factual?

You would think that by now (this is a “third-time fail”, remember) they would have learned enough that humans may buy into this stuff a lot easier if you SHOWED US a ship, a picture of your LOC, your “Manta craft”, the plexiglass tablet-reader – ANYTHING! ONE LITTLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE is all we ask. Some tiny morsel that can be empirically examined, measured, shared among scientists the world over. Better yet - SHOW YOURSELVES!!! Just one of you or your umpteenth "density'-types" walk onto a network TV news stage and TELL US YOURSELF that we need to SHAPE UP OR ELSE! Trust me - that would work -emphatically- and it would yield INSTANT compliance!

I mean, c’mon already – earth-shattering end-of-humanity profoundness is imminent, and all we get is another fairytale of a 6-year-old “intuitive empath”? And all we have to go on before we must alter all of our lives forever is based 100% on some dreamy recollection from the mind of an ex-secret operative that “thinks” this change is needed for all of mankind to “progress” to our next “galactic density”? Whaaa?

I don’t think so.

Not on that alone. Of course, maybe (like Chuckie Hall), once “Luke” here sells a few MORE books and coffee mugs, collects a few more PayPal “donations”, maybe even get Disney to come knocking on the door, we can get “the story” out to even MORE people, that can start to “believe” even more whole-heartedly, by which time the end of the year will have come and gone, with no change, no disclosure, no evolutionary elevation of humanity to the cosmic “federation”.

About the only thing we can be certain of is that after this year is out, we can hope that yet another clever story-teller emerges with a captivating, entertaining, hopeful message as told to him (or, better yet, how about “as told to HER” for once), by a benevolent ethereal being from the cosmic secret observing station hidden behind the moons of Saturn…

One question for Mr. Goode: Ask your pals what the problem seems to be since, as you stated, “they have been conducting this genetic experiment for 250,000 years:!? WHAT? You mean these super-telepathic, super-advanced, multi-dimensional extraterrestrial braniacs have been conducting a single experiment for 250,000 years and STILL have nothing to show for it? Now that’s a regular paycheck I’d like to be a part of!

In the meantime - I'll toss this on the pile with the other cool, fun, intriguing, entertaining stories, like:

NEXT!

edit on 7/27/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My wife keeps my balloon tethered....

Sometimes I get rather carried away.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

You lost me at "lower density beings."

Goofy term.

Our reality is really multidimensional. This 3rd dimensional illusion we perceive with our 5 senses is not all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am not a skeptic and not siding with them but I would have to ask for the same kind of evidence. Need physical or TELEPATHIC evidence, send it to my telepathic mail, without it... At least another story about aliens and contactees, haven't watched those for a long time. Also D Wilcock was never taken seriously, idk the guy on the interview, good story about ancient times and I think if any ET occurrence happened it happened in pre/ancient times, but again, need more than just stories.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Extraterrestrials are not interested in your genetics, they think of you as mongrel dogs with polluted bloodlines, devolved, damaged genetics, short life spans and low intelligence.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I called a IT savvy friend of mine to check his profile (I'm not on LinkedIn). He checked and told me that according to his LinkedIn profile, mr Goode is a member of "InfraGard". InfraGard can be seen as the voluntary eyes of the FBI. They help to protect critical American infrastructure. He also is an IT guy, with roughly 20 years of experience in the field and has worked with / has been part of the military.

Hardly the guy to spill the beans on any secret space mission (apart from the somewhat esoteric nature of his reports and the lack of any proof). He probably is trying to compose a list of names of folks that visit esoteric sites (like this one). Simple: you post a weird story, this will go viral and people with interest in your story start looking for your profile. That activity can be seen by the owner of the profile whom also - if he is willing to pay a meagre fee to LinkedIn - is informed who you are. Most LinkedIn members use their real names.

Hiya, Corey, good luck hunting!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

Not exactly sure what you are referring to?

Are you referring to the matrix "Neo", phenomenon?

He's certainly turning the world upside down - you have a lot of losses to show for his empathic pronouncements - which wouldn't have existed, if the system of super-reality we live in didn't permit the story teller's direction to take.... His prediction was that you would become useless -

because isn't that what the system is trying to render him? Even with all the inventions in the world - otherwise, when will the story teller have a turning point in his career based on his resume - which you've obviously compiled and judged as useless.

Isn't he undermining - willingly so, what your system's leaders claim their statues and idols did? How, is that possible if they take his warnings seriously - and if they don't, then why does it seem that bad news is all over the place for the financial debacle the empath specifically stated would destroy you?

What is the error your leaders engaged in, in creating the system's financial scariness going around? Who gave you evidence that things are A-ok, and your system isn't shining on borrowed feathers.

Feel free to believe the Official story if you choose to - the whole of ATS is in an uproar about the works of the leaders of the "planet" not knowing where they are going.... somehow you've changed that with some ignorance of the umpteenth order and not a shred of proof.

Sounds like Mr. Morpheus' declaration of non-defeat by the machines.... We've been around for a long time, and we're still here! Even though we're evidently dying in droves for lack of work and Walmart entry level job interview queues that extend a couple of blocks.
edit on 27-7-2015 by sensibleSenseless because: extra stuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
An interesting perspective!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey Outrageo,

With people like you around, why does it matter that your government is superseded by shadow government... Keep your head in the sand baby and go back to watching American Idol.

Can't figure what advice you have for conspiracy theorists since you don't examine anything but American idol.

That's why people are living in the "American Dream". Dream on.

People obviously don't have to come to ATS anymore - phew! All that hard work is killing me - in more ways than one.
edit on 27-7-2015 by sensibleSenseless because: last line.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
Extraterrestrials are not interested in your genetics, they think of you as mongrel dogs with polluted bloodlines, devolved, damaged genetics, short life spans and low intelligence.

Well, it's not just that. Aliens already know how to manipulate DNA to create a combination of anything they want. Why would they bother with ours?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: In4ormant

Would an insane person be able to hold regular jobs and keep a wife and two kids?

Also, David Wilcock has been fooled by disinfo agents before, has learned his lesson, and seems to have vetted this guy more thoroughly than the CIA would vet a KGB defector in days of old......

If your words are about Corey Goode and the website is his, you should have noticed this...

Donate

If you like what you have read, please consider making a small donation to help toward compensating the loss of regular income as a result of disclosing this information.

The man is not working.. because he lost his job

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join