It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Because I have heard enough.

I want to see evidence that requires no subjectivity in order to astound me.

Since you demand physical evidence, then you ought to know that, if you follow the proper protocol, you can meet with these Blue Avians. In fact, they are willing to even come to your own home.

Here's some info on the proper procedures for a formal meeting:

Approaching the Blue Avians- Methods, Steps and Protocols for Investigators.

Harte

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Are the Blue Avians the same ones that hate music? They really did a number on Pepperland back in the 60s.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If people think that there is going to be a disclosure like in the movies or some Gov anouncement , dont be sad but there isnt going to be any disclosure at all at least the one's people thinking.

When disclosure happen (it will) humans will already be custom to the idea, robotics and genetics will be far more advance and public space exploration will be a daily thing (that means public bases on the moon and mars not black ops one's), for this to happen its a question of time, how much? around 150 years from now.

In the meantime enjoy the ride, live whitout envy, hate or gree and live the happy moments to the fullest.

You are not here to change the world, the world is here to change you.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

When disclosure happen (it will) humans will already be custom to the idea,

why do you sound a bit like George bush senior here ?

you know that bit I mean , that smarmy certainty that he exudes when he says "and we will be"

such certainty , gotta love it

funbox
edit on 27-7-2015 by funbox because: violently sick wolves suffer from concussion

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox

George Bush Senior cabal member? no way hahaha LOL.

Sorry no George Bush Senior, just a normal human being who have some experience with Some Swamp Gases, Mass hallucination, Sleep paralysis and quite a Nut job or Quack

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

well if you've been having too much experience with swamp gas , it might explain your hallucinations , Sleep paralysis and slow decline in mental health .. ie the Iraq war

funbox

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
edit:
new rule, quit being a dick.
edit on 27-7-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

ok Cheney

who castrated your sense of humour ?

Bush jnr .. come on, own up

funbox

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

You think THAT resume''s lame, you should see mine... but at least I left out the 'Napoleon hand tuck.'

As far as this 'whistleblower'... whistles are cheap ... and so is breath to blow.

Having him sign the forms at 6... uh ... off to other secret spaceman stuff, heh.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Man, I really need to come up with a good scam like this...

Sorry man, all the good ones have been taken for thousands of years..
soul, spirit, higher being, lower being, ascended masters,
masters, god, devil, alien beings, funny stuff in the sky,
pet rocks, thinking about nothing to know everything, etc.

Kev

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
While I do think there is plenty of evidence in regards to UFO visitation, I don't think someone rambling off a story can in any way be considered "whistle-blowing."

Add in that these videos cost money (except the first two), and the alarms start going off.

Saying that someone could not create such vast amounts of fake info is just false. Happens all the time. If there is money involved, makes it worth the effort. A good example is what Hubbard did with his cult, money-sucking "religion." He was just a skilled writer, and was able to convince more than the average # of folks that it was true. Same sort of gibberish with no proof, yet people lapped it up.. to the tune of $1,700.00 + a course.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Absolutely riveting, thank you OP.

Not a shred of proof of anything of course, all hearsay in nature...but boy oh boy...what a story!

And if it's all actually as is told?

We're all in for a tremendous ride folks, if not...it's still one hell of a story.

S&F.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I'll agree that the info, when it comes out, will be outrageous and mind blowing... something weird is happening. But this ain't it.

At least ol Astr0's story had some effort and documentation... or more than most.

This guy? I can't point to one thing ... not even the blue birdmen (sigh)... but it reeks of derivative fantasy like all the others.

I would posit that the people naysaying this are NOT govt 'disinfo' agents... rather, I'd look to the folks saying this is legit... but that's just me.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow I admit I didn't want to bother watching this but it left me utterly, and truly gobsmacked.

That's one half hour I will never get back. Well unless of course I can utilize the time dilation technology that works in reverse to the effects predicted in the theory of relativity.

What did this bloke actually tell us about secret space programs and aliens?

He was a kid who was empathic and pre-cognitive so he was fast tracked by the secret space command. For some reason we can teleport to the moon but then need a manta ray spaceship to get anywhere else.He talks about densities a lot. Not about where these beings come from in the Galaxy but how dense they are.

Apparently we humans are not dense enough yet.

Well except for those of us dense enough to think any of this is true. It's not even clever pseudo science. It's just plain dumb.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
a reply to: funbox

George Bush Senior cabal member? no way hahaha LOL.

PLEASE..let the man rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

shouldn't that be another density >
R.I.D

Interesting he should grace this lowly density though

funbox

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: Harte
Are the Blue Avians the same ones that hate music? They really did a number on Pepperland back in the 60s.

I believe they are Zeta.

My Uncle Paul actually provided the voice to the Blue Meanies leader back in the day.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I suppose that is part of why i find it so interesting...it could be true as much as it could be a complete lie.

It does conjure up disbelief off the bat because it is so far removed from our ordinary realities. But by the same token, that is one of the things that makes it so fantastically thought provoking.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

For some reason we can teleport to the moon but then need a manta ray spaceship to get anywhere else.

That might be the simplest thing to work out in all of this.

The Moon is tidally locked to the Earth...line of sight, with both the departure and destination points having to be in sync...?

Whereas the other planets and sphere etc, will not be tidally locked with the departure point..i'm guessing here, but thought this might explain that one particular point.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Me. Me too.

Matrix.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join