It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
From his website blogs

I like how he has an explanation for those noticing he was still on earth , not at the meetings as he claimed. The beings can control time of course.

Sorry can't do quote tags

" There seems to be some confusion among a few individuals about the "3 Off World Meetings Over The First 10 Days Of June" announcement. I made an announcement on Facebook and on my Website that was also picked up on Stillness in the Storm in the article. To be clear, It was never stated that I was going to be off planet the entire first 10 days of June. I have meetings all the time with the SSP Alliance and with the Sphere Beings where I am picked up and dropped back off at my home. Some of the meetings I have stayed over night at off world locations and been returned to my home around 5 minutes after I was picked up."

"Time is of no consequence to these 6th density beings and even the SSP has time dilation technology."
edit on 27-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here's the page for first two episodes

Subscribe and pay if you want the other 56
www.gaiamtv.com...:amb:sh:goode:s024&siteID=mTckSPpGJyM-Ip4kL3V3erybdfL6L6KMfQ

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Man, I really need to come up with a good scam like this...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yeah it's a really good sell. Just make up some # from watching lots of sci fi movies, use bits from each and toss in some new age stuff, like he did. I've seen the plexiglass iPads in lots of movies.
Just have to pretend you go to these meetings at 4am

Don't forget to say my info is so hot others will be along to discredit it

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: TrueBrit

That sort of argument is EXACTLY why the UFO are still an unrecognized phenomena by science (and government) simply because mechanicalistic science has this rule that you need a piece of something first.

No, this is precisely the opposite of the reason that UFO and Alien study has not been accepted by wider science. It is a failure of those researching these issues to come forward with appropriate evidence, rather than flim flam stories and snake oil, which causes the validity problem in scientific circles.

And they won't allow the proper studies to prove the case of anything they don't want to believe, UFOs, psi, etc. Finally, quantum science seems to be giving them framework that they can allow the previsiously forbidden thoughts.

While we still have nothing but story tellers and total tools like Greer and Collier "representing" our interests, the subject will continue to receive just criticism. It is very sad, but it is the fault of the scammers and their hangers on, rather than the fault of science, that this continues to be the case, and to a degree, the fault of those who propagate this nonsense forward, rather than awaiting genuine findings of merit before passing data on.

I'll send you a nice coffee mug that I swiped off an Martian UFO for the proof you request.

No point sending it to me, old stick! Send it to Professor Brian Cox. He's a proper randomer at heart after all, and would run with it if it had any value to it whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Gaiam TV gets massive DOS attack days after the launch of the Cosmic Consciousness Series:

Original video:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

He had stated quite clearly that when he is picked up for these off-world meetings in Texas, goes to the meetings, then returns, only minutes have elapsed according to clock time. Haven't we known about the "time dilations" effects for speed of light and faster travel for a long time? Is this a surprise?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The whistleblower clearly states (in the info, any of which you refuse to read) that all major UFO groups have been heavily infiltrated by disinformation agents since the 1950's. Kind of sounds like ATS (I just mean some of the posters, management here is great).

So you don't believe the info, which you haven't read, great, that is your right. Yet you continue to post here........do you think people should not read or watch any of this info?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Man, I really need to come up with a good scam like this...

Can you point to something in particular you think is a scam and give reasons for it? Or would you rather just attempt to force a consensus like usual on the basis of I don't know what............

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I think people watching these videos, should do so with an overriding awareness, that nothing they see or hear within those videos, that would not stand up to reasonable scrutiny, is important to answering any question worth asking.

However, if people wish to indulge in what amounts to fantasy, they have every right to do that. They have no right, however, to insist that their indulgence is equal to the weight of scientific rigour, which is required in order to PROVE anything worth a damn, which should the the sole aim of anyone involved or interested in the fields pertaining to UFO and Aliens.

In short, feel free to waste the time you have. I however, am good and done with this sideshow. Good day Sir.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: violet

He had stated quite clearly that when he is picked up for these off-world meetings in Texas, goes to the meetings, then returns, only minutes have elapsed according to clock time. Haven't we known about the "time dilations" effects for speed of light and faster travel for a long time? Is this a surprise?

We are aware of the effects of time dilation. That's why it's a surprise. If he had spent an hour travelling faster than light, then many hours would have passed back on Earth. In other words, time dilation works in exactly the opposite way to what is being described.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Here is a 2 hour in depth interview with Corey Goode
Really scary stuff

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

There is another guy that confirms part of the OP, regarding the stargates and the lunar operations.

Captain Kaye. USMC Special Section

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I see a guy who thought he could make easy money from the gullible like most of these a**holes ANYBODY can make claims when they don't need to show evidence, anyway I have to go now our pet Brontosaurus want's a feed, and I am not going to show proof so don't ask

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

These are hardtimes for many... some are more creative than others to make ends meet. The ufo-et-abduction-secretspace/society community is of such a nature that everybody and anybody can come with a witness/whisleblower confession and it is commonly accepted that hard evidence is not requiered and understood.

If you are motivated enough, able to lie as if it is printed and have a well prepared watertight interesting story there is a chance you can make some interesting money and earn your place between the questionable likes of Aaron McCullum, Bob Dean and many more. Once your name has been around the next step will be writing a book to cement your position and name in this community. I Always considered Whitley Strieber the grandfather of such a scam.

All you need to do is prepare yourself by reading/ studying the stuff others wrote and is accepted as credible and incorperate this info into your own story. That way your confession/ story will sound more credible.

I do not say all the ET/UFO stuff is a hoax but the paracites are poping up left and right. These days I will only take such a confession/story serious if the person in question pass intuitively my BS-radar...and common sense. The guy in the YT-vid talking with David Wilcock in the OP does not pass... The credebillity of a guy like Gary McKinnon is of a completely other level.

The scammers usualy back stories of other scammers..just to keep the indusrty rolling..it is all in their own interests.

edit on 27/7/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

although just by the video cover , and im not usually one to judge a book by its cover . well it looks crap , can this movie be downloaded from somewhere ?

ill watch it, probably under extreme duress , but if his in it , we'll know soon enough

this story his told sounds like it can be edited together by taking the last 60 years of cinema and re-jiggling slightly

funbox

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting that this is all you took from that enlightening video.

A question mark.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I see you started ATS in 2007. You were here when the Hidden_Hand thread was borne. I envy you in this. I only get to read it from the archives.

His message parallels that of this whistle-blower and many, many others who live their ordinary or extra-ordinary lives in service to others. I doubt he was paid to impart the knowledge he disclosed right here on ATS.

Like it or not, we are changing. As a collective species we are resonating anger and extreme negativity these days. I won't politicize this thread. Open any news site and read the top stories. How many leave you saying, "awww!" ?

Maybe there is something to this shift. Perhaps we are being affected by the exploration of space and our "boldly going where no man has gone before."

I watched the video with an open mind and suggest you revisit it with one not jaded by the interviwer. The story is with the gentleman who is interviewed. Does he look like a well spoken, smooth talking salesman to you?

IF this is truth, we must embrace it. It will happen regardless.

IF this is truth.

~Beannacht

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
how many times have we seen interviews like this one.
cosmic disclosure? really? how should something like this force or even support any disclosure?
all we have is a guy telling a story without providing any evidence.

if he really have been in all those projects, meeting aliens and knowing so many secret things, how does it come he cant deliver any scientific proof which would lead to real disclosure?

compare the life of a real whistle-blower like snowden who shared some pretty earthly secrets and had to flee from the government with this guy.
oh yeah lets tell the world about the most secret military programs but first let me complete my merchandise shop to sell some t-shirts and mugs.

its a shame and a waste of time...
edit on 2015-07-27T12:43:22-05:0012America/ChicagovMon, 27 Jul 2015 12:43:22 -0500201577 by chevron7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015-07-27T12:44:03-05:0012America/ChicagovMon, 27 Jul 2015 12:44:03 -0500201577 by chevron7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015-07-27T12:44:45-05:0012America/ChicagovMon, 27 Jul 2015 12:44:45 -0500201577 by chevron7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Cognac is nectar.
The soul of the grape.

Yet seemingly unsuitable to serve with long pig.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join