It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: CynConcepts

hmmm , I dunno , what do you reckon ?

funbox

I reckon he's a nutjob regardless

Really? For making personal, financial and emotional sacrifices? For having the courage to be a whistleblower?

He has a wife and two kids - you can hear them in the background in one of his audio only interviews.

Also, here is his Linked In profile, I don't see any harm in sharing it, as he is open about his identity, and anyone can view linked in, he looks pretty freaking normal to me.

I think the nutjobs are the armchair quarterbacks here who are at first glance attempting to discredit possibly the biggest story of the last ten thousand years on this planet without doing a little research.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: CynConcepts

hmmm , I dunno , what do you reckon ?

funbox

I reckon he's a nutjob regardless

Really? For making personal, financial and emotional sacrifices? For having the courage to be a whistleblower?

He has a wife and two kids - you can hear them in the background in one of his audio only interviews.

Also, here is his Linked In profile, I don't see any harm in sharing it, as he is open about his identity, and anyone can view linked in, he looks pretty freaking normal to me.

I think the nutjobs are the armchair quarterbacks here who are at first glance attempting to discredit possibly the biggest story of the last ten thousand years on this planet without doing a little research.

He's one of two things. Bat$#t crazy or on the level. The absence of ANY proof of the one IS the proof of the other.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
I'm blowing the whistle on a pretty lame resume.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Would an insane person be able to hold regular jobs and keep a wife and two kids?

Also, David Wilcock has been fooled by disinfo agents before, has learned his lesson, and seems to have vetted this guy more thoroughly than the CIA would vet a KGB defector in days of old......

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Would an insane person be able to hold regular jobs and keep a wife and two kids?
Yes.

David Wilcock has been fooled by disinfo agents before,
Are you sure he wasn't the one doing the fooling? So easy to say "I was lied to."

edit on 7/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Please...David Wilcock is a liar himself.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Also, David Wilcock has been fooled by disinfo agents before, has learned his lesson, and seems to have vetted this guy more thoroughly than the CIA would vet a KGB defector in days of old......

To use your word, this guy looks NORMAL, had jobs etc.....

Except for the fact he liked to eat humans.
edit on 26-7-2015 by In4ormant because: Cannibals creep me out

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Looks like he washed them down with Cognac. Yuck.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Cognac is nectar.
The soul of the grape.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: funbox
Sorry about the confusion. Corey Goode is not in that image. He played a minor character, called Rob Richmore, in that movie. I just can't seem to find his pic, or a still image online from the movie with him in it. Even the movies facebook page didnt show him. Sigh. Google search for him in reference to movie and it shows he was in just this one movie, but all other details and pics can't be found. Oh well, was just a curiousity. As I stated earlier, I just thought it was strange.
edit on 7 26 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

Cognac is nectar.
The soul of the grape.

Amen

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Low Density beings? Also an avatar about the U.S. army psychological operations, don't make me laugh, you're just another in a long line psy-ops types giving people false hopes about disclosure. UFO ET disclosure has become like a public manned mission to mars, they've been talking about it for 50-60 years and what has come of it -- officially very little and that which has come out does not meet expectations or even qualify as pseudo-disclosure.

Also, when we, the general public, tried to force the issue, like proposing methods by which to detect and determine the patterns of ET UFOs on earth, so that almost anyone can obtain repeatable, falsifiable evidence. Well, many of us were gangstalked to death:

Gangstalking

I survived but barely and I'm still fighting.

Not to mention that many on the internet, possibly on this very forum, turned against us.

Furthermore, future generations hold little hope, kids are like robots, they are!! They post on the internet and walk around ganstalking all night and day, looking for Targeted Individuals. TI, TI, TI, TI, TI, TI ... that's all that goes on in their little pea brains.

They walk around with the Frankenstein stiff-legged walk thinking: TI, TI, TI, TI, TI, TI ...
edit on 26-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to: Phage

edit on 26-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: bah

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I just watched Cory Goode and the thing I can definitely say is that he absolutely believes that what he is telling us is the truth and wants to help.PlanetXisHERE

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Patience!

The birthing process is a beautiful, natural experience that should be allowed all the time needed to bring forth life.
Maybe she isn't dilated to 10 cms yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I haven't seen your avatar in a long time. Sketched it and Europe '72 covers when I was younger and learning to draw. Thanks for the memories.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

JL once told me there are 38 levels of Top Secret clearance and Obama has up to level 17. I believed him. He is an amazing and brilliant guy.

Wilcock says in this video that he has interviewed insiders often with classifications 35 levels above the President.

How many ATS classifications ARE there ?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
will return Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm most of the way through the first video, but I still haven't figured out why I should be listening to this guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I dunno the sphere being alliance just sounds too star trekky, I mean star warsish

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join