It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE there is a decent chance it could happen before the end of the year

either disclosure, or war. one, or both, may be coming soon. but which first?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Actually, in courts and similar tens of thousands or millions of situations per day, we just take people's word because often, but not always, there is no evidence. Your boss says to you "the customer asked that we do this......." do you demand proof from him? When your child says "Daddy I saw a deer in the backyard....." do you demand proof from him? When your wife says "a checkout clerk was rude to me today" do you demand proof from her? When your teachers told you things in school most often it didn't come with proof, did you always put up your hand and say "teacher, before we go any further, I demand proof?"

So I'm not quite sure what world you are living in. Really it comes down to credibility of a source.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE there is a decent chance it could happen before the end of the year

either disclosure, or war. one, or both, may be coming soon. but which first?

I don't know and can only speculate........the blue Avians have just said that they want our throwing off the shackles of the elite to be imprinted in our genetic memory so we won't let it happen again, and that sounds like a long, rough ride.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Watched the videos, have to say that this stuff is right up my street.

I can happily watch someone talk about aliens, secret space programs etc and find it really entertaining in the same way that camp fire stories are entertaining. The guy in the video may be one in a long line of people who cannot prove that anything they are saying is the truth, but this stuff is sooo interesting!

Do I think disclosure will happen by the end of the year? or within my lifetime? I hope so, but for all I really know there may be nothing to disclose and these people are all frauds...entertaining frauds though.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE1. Is Corey Goode severely disturbed or insane?

Nope. He's a self-employed IT guy, who mainly works with standard commercial products (VMware, Microsoft stuff, average level). He is loyal to the US Government and is voluntarily working for the FBI. Had to undergo a number of operations lately.

but I don't think any woman with kids would stay with someone who was hallucinating to this point of making up hours of this stuff and sounding genuine and normal the whole time.

You'd be surprised. But even 'sane' women might accept the perfectly acceptable story that their husband investigated whom were interested in various conspiracy theories. Corey might, in short, be a snitch.

2. Is he lying about this?

I'd say: 'yes'. Red flags galore.

What would be his motivation? He says he had to quit a six-figure income job to do this

He probabbly exaggerated a bit, but yes, a good VMware/Microsoft man that is hired for high-risk projects and also does some project management might earn $100K per annum. But it is nonsense that he should have had to quit his work: frankly nobody gives a dang what type of stories you tell in your free time as long as you do your job. And he did, so it is quite infeasible they would not hire him again. No, I think he got some physical problems, had high doctor bills, has been without a job for a while, and now tries to get back on his feet. He is probably gathering data for the FBI (which serves to extend his network), he earns quite a few bob from his merchandising and association with Wilcox, whom is a old fox and knows the tricks of the "new age == dollars" trade.

Also, I have watched the four interviews on Gaiam TV, there are about two hours of interview or more. Does anyone understand how difficult it would be first to make that much up, and secondly keep it consistent with previous and future interviews and questions?

I do. It's not really hard. Especially if the one that questions you is in on the plot. The lack of tangible evidence for a - sorry - fairly unbelievable New Age-ish story and his firm association with the voluntary FBI forces makes me think. And it should make you think too.

3. Is Corey Goode being run and part of some kind of psy-op?

Well, if you call a project to register and check on folks with "weird" conspiracy theories a "psy-op"..

He states many times that the elites have used our group consciousness against us, and we would only take that power away from them and use it against them instead by becoming aware/awakening the elites would be powerless.

In fact, he's calling out to those willing to take power away from the government. Mm. I don't know about you, but I find it fairly obvious what he tries to do.

Okay, through logic we have this - Corey Goode is not delusional, not lying, and not a psy-op. Any other possibilities other than this might be the truth?

There are 2 options and they may both be true:

1. he is gathering data on folks that can not be trusted by our government
  2. he is in financial need and has discovered a new source of income

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yes... I have always challenged the unproven. Asking questions is the way people learn, and confirming the answers we get is how we solidify our understanding of the way of things.

This should not be an alien concept to anyone who has any respect for critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You want to believe it? Then believe it.
You want to discuss? Well there is nothing to discuss because there is nothing that can be proven.

Vasteel and TrueBrit made the point from an open minded, healthy and scientific approach.
If you want to believe every guy that appears with such a story, then this is up to you.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
David Wilcock.

That name, all by itself, should have you saying "Oh, him" and dismissing any "evidence" that may be presented.
edit on 28-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how these beings are always very cryptic, almost like there was a human channelling them and not wanting to get caught out on the BS trail..

As if.....

Sorry, I fail to see how this leads of any disclosure let alone any proof of anything..

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Typical David Poppycock BS he has been peddling now for years.

All his dates has come and gone.

None of his materials/claims is verifiable.

All his predictions have turned out to be wrong.

Why do people listen to this guy?

I don't understand.

If you want to have verifiable information from alien contact, check out FREE (Froundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters) alumni. They are not full of #, like Wilcock has been now for already years.

experiencer.co...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
c'mon guys we all know what the truth is,inside our selves but we'r just afraid to say it,im not.the truth is a lie!! how? every single thing u heard and saw was an illusion of the truth wich was a lie, the exact truth as u might say is:we as humans are created by onother race no one knows why but we are really created by gods(alliens) for something .an abductee said to some people that when he was abducted the greys(his abductors)they told to him that humans as a race are very very special they told him that there are pulses from the heart of the universe that are bind with every human being(now can u imagine the technology of the race who made us??i can't)these pulses however gives us powers and abillities like no other being in the cosmos they said humans can make and create matter from thin air??and can do unimaginable things,but they are holding us back to archive these powers how?by giving us worldly matters(gold,wealth,etc...)to hold us back.of what we trully are.we are trully the greatest beings.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Disclosure is like waiting for Santa to drop down the chimney every night of the year.

Governments are reactive, not proactive. They won't do anything unless they need to force their hands-disclosure included.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
To understand where Corey Goode is coming from, all you need to know is: PROJECT Avalon.

I followed him closely, as I follow Avalon as a study in psychology (shared delusions/psychosis).

This how I remember and speculate some about Corey, aka GoodETxSG, aka Luke Skywalker ( no joke, that was one of his codenames for a second).

Corey was a 'run of the mill' right wing conspiracy hobbyist, this I gathered from reading back through his Facebook page. He joined PROJECT Avalon some years ago (as GoodETxSG) and jumped right in to the back channels, pretending to be an Insider, even supposedly passing info to Wilcock years ago, before this whole debacle today.

Corey worked contract tech jobs for some big companies, often sitting in on meetings virtually (the reality behind the metaphor for his aliens=big wigs in corporate land), witnessing just how corrupt big business is.

Corey was probably a really good dude before he decided to make a living lying to people. He watched his jobs be outsourced overseas and spoke up about it, and after suffering a workplace accident that left him disabled (and on disability for a few years at least), he suffered PTSD, and was vocal about the significance that has on life and work.

PROJECT Avalon ruined Corey. Avalon is den of wolves and snakes led by Bill Ryan who practically invented Disinformation as we know it today, and as we see it with Corey's Blue Avians.

Within the Project Avalon back channel there hides a network of insane people who are led to believe they are MILABS (alien and military abductees) and in need of counseling, which leaves them as the hapless prey of supposed psychics and counselors who's only interest is to keep the abduction mythos alive, with all its fancy new age, space age 'glamour'.

Corey, being most likely a bit mentally ill by default, got caught up in the shared delusions of the egotistical MILAB crowd at Avalon, and then over time became obsessed and went full psycho. He began to pose as a MILAB counselor himself, yet also in need of healing.

For his healing, late last year, Christine, an Avalon moderator (and estranged wife of Bill Ryan), visited Corey in his home to do a healing session, during which audio was recorded. Bill, upon hearing the audio and understanding Corey's budding insanity, decided to exploit him (as he and his ex-wife and former partner, Kerry Cassidy, have done with dozens of train wrecks in the past). The result of Bill Ryan's hand in this mess was Corey, GoodETxSG's coming out (not quite) as an anonymous whistleblower through the Avalon platform, his healing session being re-edited as an 'Interview With A Secret Space Program Whistleblower', at which point most people familiar with Avalon were already smelling 'Psyop'.

Who knows, and this IS all very interesting...

(Continued)
edit on 28-7-2015 by HenryBowen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
(Continued from above)

It wasn't long before Corey had his own Q&A thread on Avalon, like most disinfo scammers get through Avalon, a pedestal, and protection from too deep of questioning. 'It's all about the message, Intel., not the messenger'. The messenger was not quite anonymous, as he was already very close with the nutty fringe of Avalon (having consciously and unconsciously data-mined them), as well as very familiar with all your basic conspiracy crap for years of Avalon forum participation, having a particular interest, it would seem, in A.I., Secret Space Programs--Mars, and MILAB lore, which he began to voraciously regurgitate all over the Avalon forum in unintelligible, confusing, disorienting fashion, as is the way a troubled mind works (or mind controllers when they wish to open their targets up to 'suggestion').

This all began early this year and is chronicled on Avalon, and then The One Truth forum, where Corey went after destroying his bridge with Avalon and Bill Ryan. Corey took a considerable following with him, picked up a gullible core, then burnt his bridge to The One Truth forum. He used two forums where the regulars are in love with liars of the ilk Cassidy has paraded for years, who Ryan defends and supports when he's not propping up his exploits; two forums that attract gullible seekers, by design, and Corey used them to establish his 'cult base'.

Let's not mention all the shady rumours and infighting with these forum cults and his nutty ex-friends, like Shane, "The Ruiner" (Google: the ruiner blog)

Some facts: when Corey came out as a 'anonymous' whistlerblower, it was not hard for some one to find his identity and real name, which lead to his linkedin, which is just as it has reappeared of late, after disappearing for a time when he was called out and named publicly, except for one entry: Freemason.

Infraguard, techie, mason, years of making claims under Avalon alias GoodETxSG.

Only two possibilities for me. He's a long con disinformation agent, planned all of this and is 'sanctioned' as Bill Ryan now says. Or, he was a true believer, went nuts, and is now being exploited by the wolves and snakes in the Alternative 'ConSpirituality' network of which Wilcock, Ryan, Cassidy, Webre and many others are actors and fakes, in active deception of gullible donation-happy truth seekers.

For all we really know Corey could be infiltrating a dark network of some kind as an agent for the FBI...

hehe ...

It's interesting. He SHOULD be the last of his kind, and the end of Wilcock.

Of course it could all be true, haha!
edit on 28-7-2015 by HenryBowen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I don't insist on anything, do you have proof I insisted as you say?

Do you realize how many times you have called him a whistleblower in this thread of yours?

At least once in every post if not numerous times in some posts.

One definition for insist is to persist in something.

Repeating something over and over even thought others plus dictionaries have a different definition of the term you keep using is being quite persistent or tenacious.

Does someone need to show a definition of what a whistleblower is?

I you look a few posts up I discussed several scenarios, one in which Corey Goode may be disturbed, but ruled it out using logic.

OK lets have a look,

So no, the proof is there that Corey is not severely disturbed.

No, you said

You think a woman wouldn't stay with man who hallucinates such things and so on and so forth.

Your proof is your opinion of what another person might do.

You also say he has had a bunch of jobs in the last few years.

You say you don't think he is lying,

Well I say and my opinion is he has had a bunch of jobs due to the fact of him being a liar, employers finding out what he believes or what he wants other to believe are his beliefs and knowledge and think its a liability working with or employing such a person, or was caught in a lie and sacked from maybe more than one job.

He was making on money on the side by spreading his story after combing over the net with similar stories, now it seems to be his only income due to reaching a wider audience.

No one will employ him as most employers do checks on new people they employ, just a simple google search of his name would discourage any employer.

Him saying he left a 6 figure job is just that, him saying.

He might have had such a job, however he might have lost that job due to any number of things like a few things I mentioned a few sentences up and not left to spread the 'truth' like he claims.

But that would make him a liar, which you have concluded due to 'logic' that he is not.

Okay, through logic we have this - Corey Goode is not delusional, not lying, and not a psy-op. Any other possibilities other than this might be the truth?

Many other possibilities, too many to mention. how plausible are those possibilities?

A hell of a lot less plausible that him lying, using whats available to garner a following so he and those with similar messages can continue with their charades.

He seems like a very plausible liar for many reasons. Money being the first.

Does anyone understand how difficult it would be first to make that much up, and secondly keep it consistent with previous and future interviews and questions? Trained actors would have a hard time.

No, trained actors wouldn't have a hard time playing such a roll, its done daily.

So someone with the need to make money would easily after a few months be an expert in their created deception they wish to share as truth to the world.

its through your own logic that you have concluded what you have not we.

I find it entertaining and fictional as a whole, created via other similar ideas using the internet and contacting or being contacted by like minded people in the field that also make their living 'spreading the truth'.

If they are doing so to deceive, there is your conspiracy.

If Corey, the whistleblower just talked about disclosure and didn't talk about raising our consciousness I would be more suspicious that this was some kind of psy-op or disinformation, we have all seen many, and some reading this have participated and are still participating in such.

This just shows your bias , because he talked about something you believe you aren't as suspicious as you would be if he didn't.

And again your throw in your suspicion/belief that the shills are out to discredit what you believe.

Yes, you never insist on any such things.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
MIB: Men In Bulls**t

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Ignorance is bliss for those that chose it.

Yes, yes it is.

Calling him a lair is you "opinion" and it doe not make you right.

So is saying "Ignorance is bliss for those that chose it." its your opinion that it makes sense.

Or are speaking from experience by saying that?

I suspect it is from saying this

Many eye witness testimonies in many court case have help prosecuted criminals just on their word.

If eye witness testimony has 'helped' prosecute its might be because the eye witness corroborates other evidence,

Or are you saying just eye witness testimony alone has sent people to jail or had them prosecuted?

I believe Corey Goode is telling the truth. In the years of research I have done and watching whistle blowers being interviewed from Project Camalot, his story confirmed what other whistle blowers are telling is the truth

Or that is the exact same site he used to create his deception, it could go both ways.

Personally I haven't concluded him as being such but it really does point to it with what is shown in this thread.

He is just another player playing those that want to believe in a dark hidden agenda, secret societies conspiring to control their thoughts, minds and money.

He could have ties to other groups like someone in this thread has pointed to earlier on and use the linkedin site to track those that follow or are curious about his messages of truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Your boss says to you "the customer asked that we do this......." do you demand proof from him? When your child says "Daddy I saw a deer in the backyard....." do you demand proof from him? When your wife says "a checkout clerk was rude to me today" do you demand proof from her? When your teachers told you things in school most often it didn't come with proof, did you always put up your hand and say "teacher, before we go any further, I demand proof?"

I suspect a few readers and posters didn't put their hand up when they didn't understand what their teachers in school told them, and that is why much knowledge of what might be learnt is not retained.

You don't demand proof in school when presented new info but should always ask how was it proven if you fail understand or have doubts that the info is fact and not fiction.

I really cant believe these examples you bring up, because all these examples are really comparable to blue bird aliens and what not,

Everyday happenings to many, many people world wide over and over in history as compared to a a handful of people 'whistleblowing' as you call it about things where if you require more info from some of these types spreading the truth it will cost you only $9.95. or $1700 to see invisible ships.

The others just ask for donations but have the info for free which when you pay the $9.95 to the other guy its the same or so similar to what is given for free by the ones asking for donations.

Its like a group of preachers spreading Gods word and taking donations for the church,

some just make it law to donate, others simple ask for you share your wealth and have salvation in their message of truth.

At the end of the day the one that gets the most 'donations' buys the drinks.

And you think skeptical people on ATS are disinfo agents.

I do too actually

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
When your teachers told you things in school most often it didn't come with proof, did you always put up your hand and say "teacher, before we go any further, I demand proof?"

The above really depends on what subjects you studied at school, mines were science and maths based and guess what in the books were PROOF'S of what you were being taught also very often it was shown by experiment.

Sorry I have to go the kids Brontosaurus wants fed again prove me wrong I will never show any evidence, do YOU get the point now

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

but I don't think any woman with kids would stay with someone who was hallucinating to this point of making up hours of this stuff and sounding genuine and normal the whole time.

Excellent point. I dont think any women that is abused by their husbands regularly would stay with them or stay with someone with a drinking problem or who is a drug addict or who cheats on them and...sounding genuine and normal the whole time. It just doesn't happen. Does it? How about a husband that abuses little children? Unless the spouse was manipulated emotionally....ha ha! No way that happens.

And yes, there is no psychiatrist in the world that would listen to this and think this person was delusional because...he has a bloated resume and he went to "Tech University.. Dot com". And he has kids and a wife that won't leave him.

Excellent rationalization.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join