It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nice song let there be light from Mike Oldfield, I purchase that CD when it came out, thank for remember that good times.

So everybody whants proof of Et visiting earth, just ask for it and look for it. But if people in ATS expect somebody coming out with some top secret documents or video i am sorry it will not happen. Ets dont do massive disclosure, they then to be one on one in that matter, that means in a personal way not in a massive global scale.

So if you want proof look for it ask for it. but like Uncle ben said to spiderman with great power comes great responsability and consequences, nothing out of the reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

But density is sooooo improperly used in the context you are ascribing it to.

I agree that our universe is multi-dimensional, but there are no such things as lower density or higher density beings.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Im sorry OP most of us whom have been around this subject long enough know Wilcock is a "phase" many go through nothing more. The man is a early renissance man repackaged for the modern day fringe. Dave "im Edgar Cayce incarnate" Wilcock use to often boast how well he has done financialy from milking the fringe the same monetary system he says we are enslaved by. He has been regurgitating the law of one stuff for years. Im just suprised he has been treading water this long and still being taken seriously by gullible folks today. His beach front property is ever expanding with Steve Greer's.

Nothing new here or earth shattering OP

Only thing of any substance and real is the Kool Aid

The Kool Aid man ... oh its damn real
edit on 27-7-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame
Extraterrestrials are not interested in your genetics, they think of you as mongrel dogs with polluted bloodlines, devolved, damaged genetics, short life spans and low intelligence.

Keeping up with the Kardashians does verify this imho

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Exactly.

I've been in therapy for years working on my persistent delusion that I am a mutant monkey prematurely thrust into self awareness, enslaved by a complex system of economics and socializing primarily through a double blind set up involving binary codes and personalities that may or may not be differentiated from "me."

Heh... ?

All throughout the Universe.. the most persistent delusion
of all, that just won't go away, is woefully called 'Reality'.

Kev

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
Im sorry OP most of us whom have been around this subject long enough know Wilcock is a "phase" many go through nothing more. The man is a early renissance man repackaged for the modern day fringe. Dave "im Edgar Cayce incarnate" Wilcock use to often boast how well he has done financialy from milking the fringe the same monetary system he says we are enslaved by. He has been regurgitating the law of one stuff for years. Im just suprised he has been treading water this long and still being taken seriously by gullible folks today. His beach front property is ever expanding with Steve Greer's.

Nothing new here or earth shattering OP

Only thing of any substance and real is the Kool Aid

The Kool Aid man ... oh its damn real

Yes, I have heard David Wilcock say he is Edgar Cayce re-incarnated, and I agree that is weird.

When I first became interested in all the suppressed information/conspiracies/consciousness/ET's etc, a few years ago, I didn't know anything about David Wilcock. I would see quite a few purely ad hominem attacks on him, and these had the desired effect of making me dislike him for no valid reason, I should have known better.

However, when I started delving more into the ego and consciousness raising, his book "The Source Field Investigations" would always come up. So I finally loaded it onto my ipod and listened to it. I was blown away by the amount of information he covered in that book - almost all of it backed up by scientific research, papers, experiments - and dozens of scientists from around the world who had been working on similar research for decades. If you have even some post-high school courses in physics, chemistry, biology you can see there is much to what he discusses, though ever single thing he discusses I admit might not be true, true research backs up the majority of it.

Given that most of the concepts he presents are not that hard to grasp if you have even a basic post high school science background, mainstream science has ignored these fascinating findings for a reason - they don't want the public to know about these things. The ad hominem attacks on David Wilcock make sense after I read that remarkable book.

I would like to see where he was gloating about fleecing followers for it does seem to be a labor of love for him, this work, do you have any audio or video or anything like that?

Anyway, this is not about David Wilcock. He is just the medium through which this whistleblower, Corey Goode, is telling his info. So David Wilcock is kind of like the paper in a book or your stereo speakers........not relevant to the truth of what the whistleblower Corey Goode is talking about.
edit on 27-7-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is the facebook link to the Sphere Being Alliance page, good for updates and you can go back through the facebook posts by Corey Goode, the whistleblower, to get a better handle on who he is:

Sphere Being Alliance facebook page

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

While you know that I find this kind of stuff interesting, I take the majority of it as entertainment. I mean the type 5, 6, 7 and so on claims are hard to even pretend to swallow just for the fun of it. The chances of all these different Alien species all here on this same planet fighting for control seems pretty far fetched. I mean Sheppard Smith does look like an Alien, don't get me wrong.

I would bank on there really being a Planet X or huge Asteroid impacting Earth some day much more than all these different Alien types here already. I'll still read the threads and listen to Coast to Coast every night always acknowledging that most of what I am hearing are fabricated delusions. Always open minded though. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Alright..

I first saw this thread a couple days ago, and thought, "oh sh* not more of this", and hit that convenient "X" in the top right.

Seeing it again today in recent threads, I decided to read the reply comments, true brit your the man FYI.

After alot of tug and pull, I decided to give it a chance.

I got up to 26 minutes, he starts talking about bird men from the 9th densityz then tries to explain a density using the new ager description.

You know what.. fk it. This guy is full of it. I wish the the OP would of alerted David Wilcock was interviewing another bull#ter as himself. . Would of saved me time.

Wilcock replies or asked questions in a manner that says it was routined before hand. As if he knew already what this guy was going to say.

This is re hash of all the new age bull we heard about the past 10 years. It's all garbage. He has no facts. I'm annoyed right now I wasted time...

They. Are. BOTH. Full. Of. Sh*t.

Move along. I took the pain for you if you haven't watched yet.

(post by Elementalist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Actually it's believed that the beings that spoke/gave the Law of One to the original people who channeled it and had it transcribed are the same beings who showed up in these spheres in the 80s and then again in 2012, the Blue Avians and the other entities that are part of the sphere being alliance/group (orbs and such). These are the beings that Corey Goode (the man in the interview with Wilcock) is supposedly in contact with and has been for some time. Corey's backstory is very interesting and the amount of info he has is quite vast.

He seems honest and supposedly Gaiam and Wilcock vetted him heavily and his info matched alot of what David had heard from Richard C. Hoagland's insider as well as a bunch of other insiders who have talked to David over the years. However the detractors still want pictures of the research vessel and Mars facilities and such, and a picture of the blue avians and I can't really blame them as that would be definitive proof that he is an ambassador for the SSP Alliance and the Blue Avians. I don't know if that will ever happen but I am inclined to believe this man's story at present. Call me stupid but what he says resonates with me in a big way and he comes across as genuine.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I agree of course with the ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance", but IMHO they should have tagged on to that phrase "but be open minded". We know there is much we have been lied to deceived about past and current goings on, and when I say past I don't mean the middle of the last century.

So we can't take these claims at face value, but lets be open minded and not dismiss them out of hand. Let's try some logic.......what are the possibilities?

1. Is Corey Goode severely disturbed or insane?

I don't think so. I posted his LinkedIn page on the top of page 3, looks like in the last few years he's had a bunch of normal jobs. Also, in another audio interview you could hear his kids and wife in the background. Women with kids will stay with "eccentric" guys, or guys with some issues, but I don't think any woman with kids would stay with someone who was hallucinating to this point of making up hours of this stuff and sounding genuine and normal the whole time.

So no, the proof is there that Corey is not severely disturbed.

2. Is he lying about this?

Well sure, that could be a possibility, of course. Let's look at some things though. What would be his motivation? He says he had to quit a six-figure income job to do this, so you think he is going to replace that selling t-shirts on his website? For those of you who are married with kids, would your wife agree to you doing something like that?

Also, I have watched the four interviews on Gaiam TV, there are about two hours of interview or more. Does anyone understand how difficult it would be first to make that much up, and secondly keep it consistent with previous and future interviews and questions? Trained actors would have a hard time. True, he could have a photographic memory, but then again what would be the motivation for all this? You can read on his site he just dragged his whole family to Denver from Texas for these Gaiam interviews.......seems like a huge amount of hassle just to sell t-shirts.

So I don't think he's lying, and I think HE believes what he is saying. Of course that does not mean it is true.

3. Is Corey Goode being run and part of some kind of psy-op?

This is the only one of the above three I would be willing to consider giving what I have seen and know so far.

Ok, if it is some kind of psy-op, what is its purpose? To give people in the conspiracy community some kind of false hope? But if you have read his message, again and again he underscores that while disclosure may be interesting, the main thing he wishes we would all take away from this is to work on raising our consciousness and help others raise theirs. He states many times that the elites have used our group consciousness against us, and we would only take that power away from them and use it against them instead by becoming aware/awakening the elites would be powerless.

Many of us know this to be true, and how raising our consciousness has put us on the path to inner peace and opened up new worlds to us, improved relationships, health.........so how could that be a psy-op?

If Corey, the whistleblower just talked about disclosure and didn't talk about raising our consciousness I would be more suspicious that this was some kind of psy-op or disinformation, we have all seen many, and some reading this have participated and are still participating in such.

Okay, through logic we have this - Corey Goode is not delusional, not lying, and not a psy-op. Any other possibilities other than this might be the truth?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Heh, he always reminded me of a crappy telemarketer that was a cross between David Spade and Mr.Potato head (sans the mustache).

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's okay brother. Raising your consciousness and minimizing your ego is tough work, and getting easily annoyed is pure ego. I suggest the works of Eckhart Tolle, especially "A New Earth - Awakening to your Life's purpose" - it is great, it could really help you.

I can't believe you are telling people not to bother to watch this stuff - don't you think it is better they make up their own mind? For all we know you could be a disinfo agent for the groups that don't want this info to come out - mind you I'm not accusing you of anything, but we know there are legions of disinfo agents on the internet, plying their social conditioning - and they are certainly on ATS - it is only a matter of who and how many.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill

Heh, he always reminded me of a crappy telemarketer that was a cross between David Spade and Mr.Potato head (sans the mustache).

So, you do realize an ad hominem attack is a logical fallacy, right?

Usually when I see a person on the internet under heavy ad hominem attack there is a reason - their information could be valid and I pay more attention to what they are saying.

As I already mentioned David Wilcock is just the medium through which this information is coming out, you might as well be criticizing the pulp which made the paper in a book.
edit on 27-7-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Why do you insist on calling these kooks "whistleblowers" when they are no such thing?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smarterthanyou
a reply to: NthOther

Actually it's believed that the beings that spoke/gave the Law of One to the original people who channeled it and had it transcribed are the same beings who showed up in these spheres in the 80s and then again in 2012, the Blue Avians and the other entities that are part of the sphere being alliance/group (orbs and such). These are the beings that Corey Goode (the man in the interview with Wilcock) is supposedly in contact with and has been for some time. Corey's backstory is very interesting and the amount of info he has is quite vast.

He seems honest and supposedly Gaiam and Wilcock vetted him heavily and his info matched alot of what David had heard from Richard C. Hoagland's insider as well as a bunch of other insiders who have talked to David over the years. However the detractors still want pictures of the research vessel and Mars facilities and such, and a picture of the blue avians and I can't really blame them as that would be definitive proof that he is an ambassador for the SSP Alliance and the Blue Avians. I don't know if that will ever happen but I am inclined to believe this man's story at present. Call me stupid but what he says resonates with me in a big way and he comes across as genuine.

Well said!

Apparently the topic of pictures came up at some point and the Blue Avian (I think) said that CGI is at such an advanced state today that almost anything could be faked, and the true debunkers with closed minds who are often just disinformation agents will never accept ANY level of proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Why do you insist on calling these kooks "whistleblowers" when they are no such thing?

I think your post is quite interesting.

I don't insist on anything, do you have proof I insisted as you say? You and anyone else is free to call him whatever you like.

I you look a few posts up I discussed several scenarios, one in which Corey Goode may be disturbed, but ruled it out using logic. Would you care to refute that based on what I wrote?

I'm glad you are participating in this thread, your opinions are very enlightening!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Also for the record Corey talked with Wilcock a long time ago with this same exact info, although some of it is new, and hasn't changed his story at all, and has not received anything monetarily up until now, where he's receiving a small amount from Gaiam based on the views the show is getting and whether or not people give him referrals for new memberships. It's not like he's just coming out of the blue (pun intended) with this info, he's been saying this for years now, albeit more openly and aggressively now as he supposedly has the backing and good will of the sphere beings and SSP alliance.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol, I don't need to incriminate him,

he already did that himself:

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join