It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
I really hate to be that guy that disagrees with everything, but I do want to respond to a few things in a way that funbox may not approve.

That is one of the things I like abut this message, it is amazing news for mankind, if true.

The only thing I can say about this is that both fear an love can be used to manipulate someone. I mentioned that I was stalked by a cult when I was a teenager. Every day after work there would be someone waiting for me...usually a girl and they would start talking to me about "consciousness and love" and why don't I go to their meeting and have some free food and a group massage...or something. Very tempting. To make it short, I was a target because I appeared to be someone easily manipulated. I was young, had lots of hair and was living at the beach. I did find out they were a sect of the Moonies.

My point? While love and expanding your consciousness are very positive messages, anyone can say it and sound...highly vibrational. Very few can demonstrate this.

Anyway, I don't really want to continue a discussion about Planet X, but feel free to add any comments you wish on this.
thanks for sharing that. I had a history professor that told me to read Sitchin's The 12th planet. Probably the best professor I ever had...nutty as anything though.

I would like to talk about this amazing picture another member blew up and found something interesting which supports this story in a small way, that is Mars is currently inhabited by human colonies.

Do you deny there is what appears to be some kind of craft and its shadow right below it?

All I can say is that one of the other fun things I do is play with optical illusions...I do like the Mars stuff but I don't see any cities...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Yes, of course both fear and a "love" message could be used to control.

If you encounter a person/group that seems cultish, wants you to abandon everything and give them all your money, subjects you to sleep deprivation, take drugs etc it is probably just a ruse to control you........as with everything use discernment.

However, lets look at the main message being pushed here and you let me know if you see any potential trickery, apart from selling t-shirts as we have already talked about:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Message to humanity

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
More potential proof of the video in the OP?

Summary - there are multiple Secret Space Programs - ongoing - and there are many corporate controlled colonies throughout the solar system, some used as virtually human slave labor colonies for the Interstellar Corporate Congress. Would you put that past some corporations? Remember sociopaths/narcissists often rise to the top in corporations.

Anyway, this person says clean up the Ceres bright spots image and you get this:

Ceres light images cleaned up

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I think it was you that found the craft, I hadn't noticed it , I guess I was focusing on the pipe tube like structure that runs alongside the foothill, o and the ziggurat lookalike

as for the asserted craft , I suppose that would have to be some exotic propulsion , given that the atmosphere supposedly can lift 2 microns, nothing conventional would stay in the air for more than a few seconds without it exploding or running out of fuel very quick

funbox

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I think this is the third time I have asked for your comment on this picture, with what appears to be a floating craft and its shadow on the ground along what is possibly a road, from Mars pics............you don't want to comment on this?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

If you encounter a person/group that seems cultish, wants you to abandon everything and give them all your money, subjects you to sleep deprivation, take drugs etc it is probably just a ruse to control you........as with everything use discernment.

But that is not how they approach you. It starts off very subtlety. I had no idea what they were about and neither did anyone else. All I know was that some chick was chatting me up about some topics that were very entertaining. Nobody said a thing about giving up money or any other cultish thing. When people are being manipulated, they have no idea they are being manipulated.

However, lets look at the main message being pushed here and you let me know if you see any potential trickery, apart from selling t-shirts as we have already talked about:

Here is a message from the Unification Church:

To restart the process toward perfection, God has sent messiahs to earth who could restore the true state of humanity's relationship with God. Before that can happen, however, humans must perform good deeds that cancel the bad effects of sin. Unificationists call this 'indemnity'. Showing love and devotion to one's fellow humans, especially within families, helps pay this indemnity.[159]

Same thing except you replace God with aliens.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I think this is the third time I have asked for your comment on this picture, with what appears to be a floating craft and its shadow on the ground along what is possibly a road, from Mars pics............you don't want to comment on this?

Well, I really don't see much there and I'm not really interested in arguing about this type of thing. My guess is that its an optional illusion. I could be wrong.

Yes, optional

edit on 7-8-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Well, I really don't see much there and I'm not really interested in arguing about this type of thing. My guess is that its an optional illusion. I could be wrong.

Yes, optional

Thanks, I wasn't looking for an argument either, just an opinion.......
edit on 7-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: edit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

But that is not how they approach you. It starts off very subtlety. I had no idea what they were about and neither did anyone else. All I know was that some chick was chatting me up about some topics that were very entertaining. Nobody said a thing about giving up money or any other cultish thing. When people are being manipulated, they have no idea they are being manipulated.

Here is a message from the Unification Church:

To restart the process toward perfection, God has sent messiahs to earth who could restore the true state of humanity's relationship with God. Before that can happen, however, humans must perform good deeds that cancel the bad effects of sin. Unificationists call this 'indemnity'. Showing love and devotion to one's fellow humans, especially within families, helps pay this indemnity.[159]

Same thing except you replace God with aliens.

Sure, I see your point.

However, Corey and David have repeatedly passed on the message that this is not to be turned into a religion, cult and they not made into gurus, well at least Corey, David is already a bit of one.

So the Unification Church and other religions/cults blatantly call themselves "churches" or "religions" and have "followings" and have very identifiable gurus, yet in this case the opposite is true, everyone is specifically warned not to call it a religion, cult or church and not turn it into one or follow self-proclaimed or otherwise acclaimed gurus.

So I don't see any parallels at all.

The main message continues to be this:

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”). This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

I cannot find any fault with that. If in the future the "message" changes then I will re-evaluate.

Sphere Being Alliance
edit on 7-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 7-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

However, Corey and David have repeatedly passed on the message that this is not to be turned into a religion, cult and they not made into gurus, well at least Corey, David is already a bit of one.

Yet, they could just be saying that to seem more legit. One should be wary of any who attach themselves to that cult-like train that hosts all sorts of theories or claims about disclosure, consciousness/dimension/vibration raising, ET channeling /vast inside knowledge or global resets/prosperity settlements. A lot of compartments to this train, but they all seem to connect with the people who peddle this stuff as truth.

Some of these people pull money-making scams, give people false hope or information and create a cult-like mentality for gullible spiritual seekers.

I'm not making any claims about Corey, but I know David has been on that train. Nor, am I saying ALL of the theories and claims on that train are fake. I'm just saying, if you start hearing or seeing these type of things from Corey, start questioning his every word.

This is from YOUR link on his website :

Some people have chosen to focus on the more “Down to Earth” events and the battles over the “Financial Debt System” (Babylonian Money Magic Slave System), “Financial Resets”, “Financial Jubilee” and gifted money to the masses in “Prosperity Settlements”. There is an element of what we call “The Alliance” that is fighting the current controlling elite (known as the “Cabal” or “Illuminati” among other names.) down here on Earth at this very moment.

That set off a million red flags for me. I know of one scammer who talked about all of those things through their ET channeled messages. She made endless dates that never came and had a donation for those who needed help through tough times before the prosperity money came in and saved everybody from financial troubles. Cause after a certain date or time, everything would be like heaven.

As Iv'e said before, I'm not saying Corey is a scammer or lunatic. But, hes gonna have to put some good evidence out there if hes jumping on that train i mentioned. At least, in my book.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I bet the reason none of us knew about this, was because Mexican "contractors" did it cheaper.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Sorry to burst your believer bubble, but there ain't no "floating craft" there. Yellow arrow is yours, red arrows are other light colored features of the mountain:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Thanks for your opinion.

Don't worry, I don't have any bubble to burst, that would imply I had personally invested/emotionally attached to either a disproval or proving of the above, which implies ego - have you?

Since neither of us were there we are both entitled to our opinions, after all I'm not the only one who clearly sees a craft and shadow, both of which are not present under your arrows.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sure good points. But Corey repeatedly repeats this message:

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

As long as this figures prominently in the overall message, I won't say I'm convinced, but I will say they are on the right path, IMHO. If this message gets forgotten or buried at some point then I will start to worry and re-evaluate.

As for David, for sure he seems to have more ego than Corey. However his heart is in the right place and he has done some amazing research all for the good of mankind, and has been impoverished (financially) through most of it, and in MHO there has been a deliberate/targeted smear campaign against him by the powers that would like this information suppressed. If you read his book "The Source Field Investigations" you cannot help be blown away by its findings as most is backed up by research and scientists from around the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Do these have anything to do with the process of disclosure?

A guy has been filming some very strange shapes in the atmosphere with a relatively high-tech set-up (for an amateur).

Please don't say these are balloons - that would just be stupid. Sure a couple look like balloons, but many don't. I saw something that looked like a sizzling string in one - but then in another the string was floating by itself - balloon strings don't do that.

So what are they? Human or non-human? Some kind of experiment or trick?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As long as this figures prominently in the overall message, I won't say I'm convinced, but I will say they are on the right path, IMHO. If this message gets forgotten or buried at some point then I will start to worry and re-evaluate.

I find nothing wrong with his positive message. I think it's a good message. The thing is, it is easy to have a positive message as a front to hide your false persona. Especially when this is pretty much the same message as every new-age "raise your vibes" website. Especially the ones that talk about ascension.

Yea.. It's a great message. I believe in using meditation to raise one's consciousness and sensitivity, while aiming to have healthy bodies. I also believe that humanity would completely change if everybody started meditating and put a service for others mentality.

The message isn't new, or original. It has been around forever and earth has never really changed. People can't really focus on meditation and raising their awareness without having food in their belies and some shelter. Good work is important too. As trying to grow your spirituality is probably near impossible in slave-like conditions.

What is my point? Well, If aliens gave a damn about our consciousness / vibrations or w/e, they would help the people of earth to attain to good/decent living conditions.

You say Corey is not making a religion or a cult? Then why is he attributing a positive message to his own far-out stories about aliens, mass disclosure, and ascension? Like I said, it is not an original message. Just search the web for the loads of new-age spirituality/alien blogs out there.

Without evidence, there is nothing seperating him from the other supposed ET channelers, new-age spiritual UFOians, or insiders.
I hope he is right about his predictions/claims. But look who hes talking to. David Wilcock went on and on about 2012 being a mass spiritual awakening. Will Corey follow in the same footsteps of endless dates and no evidence?

Anyway, that bird-man ET drawing is pretty good. No wings though? The must have evolved from penguins

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There are a couple of updates:

Hello, I am currently working on an update. The info for it is unfolding and as a part of that scenario I was asked to post an image of a certain Tarot Card (Admittedly Strange). From background chatter it sounds like right now is a good time to be either a defector from this group know as the Cabal and join the opposition or take part in the preparation of the World for a full disclosure by coming forward in that arena as a whistleblower.

Sphere Being Alliance/Blue Avians Facebook

Meaning of the Tower card:

One look at this card and we know something is afoot, and it doesn't look good. The Tower Tarot card is all about change; usually very sudden, not-so-pleasant change.

Changes in life are typically gradual. This allows our minds to accommodate change, or for us to become accustomed to different shifts in our lives. When a sudden, cataclysmic change occurs, such as what the Tower card suggests, it is an anomaly of sorts. Such a drastic upheaval means the Universe trying to wake us up from our zombie-like state. This wake-up call comes in the form of an event that blind-sides us and shakes us out of the fog we've been living in.

When we are so entrenched in one single way of life, or one inflexible way of thinking we sometimes need to get a little rattled to get out of our daze. This is exactly what the Tower card represents. It's as if we we've been comatose and the Universe comes along with those electric paddles to jolt our hearts back to life.

The Tower Tarot card meaning

So, the tower could represent swift and sudden change.

That would certainly be the case if full disclosure occurred suddenly and its associated revelations; Corey has said that the truth of human slave colonies around the solar system will be more shocking to most people than the ET and ancient human civilization revelations; I know they were for me, with the assumption again IF they are true.
edit on 10-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

interesting , you highlighted the piping ,quite enticing , ufo aside , what feature stretches for many miles, of uniform gradation and appears to be sitting on intermittent *insert favoured method of support here*

box

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Does this strange craft docked at the ISS lend credence to this info?

Another poster started a thread about it soon after it happened, in late Jan 2014, and reading over the thread it was comical watching the laymen and one so-called "expert" trip over themselves and dance around the question of what this craft actually was.

Link to ATS thread on strange object docked at ISS

Apparently this is a "dart-shaped" craft captured from the ICC (Interplanetary Corporate Congress) and taken by the Secret Space Alliance.

In the video you can see the Earth revolving at about 45 secs in, no one in the original thread disputed that this video came from NASA or found any support that it was CGI etc.

Close up: (definitely not an ice crystal!)

Can we please avoid the old logical fallacy of attacking this YouTube channel or other videos on it - irrelevant - but the person does have some other interesting videos, some may be of nothing, some may be of something. We all know what ad hominem means, right?

From an article on the incident:

On January 29, 2014 the live camera feed of the International Space Station (ISS) showed what appeared to be a strange yellow elliptical object docked with the hull of the ISS. The live camera feed was quickly recorded and uploaded to Youtube, and is generating much interest as possible evidence of a UFO interacting with the ISS. This has led to claims that the UFO was docked so that extraterrestrials could meet with NASA astronauts. The idea that alien ships could dock with the ISS and have meetings with its occupants is supported by the claims of a former NASA employee who during his 34 year service worked on numerous NASA missions and finally as a Space Craft Operator. He claims to have witnessed a similar alien rendezvous during a U.S. Space Shuttle mission just before his security clearance was revoked by NASA in 1992.

Source

How this relates to the current thread:

Upon arrival at the base located in Mars’ southern hemisphere, Goode described seeing a parked dart-shaped space vehicle that belonged to the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC). Goode claims that these vehicles are among the most advanced spacecraft produced by the ICC Space Program. One of the dart-shaped vehicles had been captured by the NASA live stream of the International Space Station. It was docked with the Space Station and the incident has still not been satisfactorily explained by NASA. Goode says that such incidents are staged by a “Secret Space Program Alliance” to help prepare Earth’s population for the major disclosures that lie ahead.

Secret Mars Colonies trade with up to 900 ET civilizations

Link to whistleblower's facebook page
edit on 14-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: changes.......

edit on 14-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is some interesting analysis on the Mars slave colony tour.

Please remember in London of this year, June, about a week before this happened, there was an actual conference in London titled "How to overthrow a Mars dictator" I wrote about it in this post here .

Q & A's:

A group within the military industrial complex has branched outside of Earth and colonized much of our solar system, for the purposes of industrial growth and trade with a large number of extraterrestrials. Before the outer barrier went up, preventing anyone from leaving or entering our solar system (around 2012), the Cabal thought that they were untouchable, is that right?

Yes, they thought that nothing could stop them. Their allies in the realm of ET's and the etheric world were too strong, that their 'god's have their back' and we were just useless eaters.

This sounds like the Cabal was expecting that they were going to tell the truth at some point, or is this because now they have to tell the truth or someone else will?

At this point a large percentage of high ranking Cabal and secret Earth government syndicate members had defected to the SSP Alliance, with a large amount of info, similar to what Snowden had. These defectors agreed to testify against the Cabal at some future date. The ICC and Cabal was also hearing about a large data dump set to occur in the future. With this in mind, the SSP Alliance got a 'strange' offer from the ICC to allow a 'NATO style' inspection of one of their Mars colonies as an attempt to show the SSP Alliance that these colonists were there willingly and being treated fairly. This came after I released reports suggesting the ICC was running several different slave colonies.

Report on Mars human slave colony tour and narrow escape

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join