It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing interview heralds the beginning of disclosure? Whistleblower reveals.... + updates

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I have very strong feelings about that.

To me, the only way humanity has to find out what we’re actually dealing with is for whistleblowers to come forward.

This, of course, takes deep courage.

It is the obligation of all of the rest of us to support these whistleblowers.

That means abstaining from the logical fallacy of ridicule.

Asking pertinent questions is appropriate; ridicule is not.

Well said my friend. The truth is all must get over the fear of death - that is very liberating. However when there are potential threats to loved ones that can hold back even the most courageous.

Investigating claims and disagreeing is fine and necessary.

However to do so with ridicule either reveals an extremely immature and troubled individual or a disinfo agent as ridicule as well as attempts at ego/emotional engagement are hallmarks of such.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
More info on propulsion in space, but some tech is not actually propulsive in nature:

Q2 What can you tell us about the propulsion and navigation systems used on the Sommerfeld?

The Sommerfeld had gone through a couple refurbishments and upgrades I was told when I first arrived. The two main propulsion systems were the Torsion Drive that works much like the Warp Drive on Star Trek and Electro-Gravitic Drives. There were also some of the original positioning thrusters that were all around the vessel that were tested from time to time but I don’t think ever really used. There were several ways they had for navigation both within our Sol System and while traveling to others. There was always some sort of redundancy in place to be able to locate the vessels that traveled outside of the Sol System in real time.

Q3 You have described temporal drives for secret space drives. Can you describe what these are and the key principles behind them?

They work on a principal that allows them to travel in subspace transporting a vessel from one point to another almost instantaneously. These “Jump Drives” are used to cross over and negotiate Space/Time and Time/Space in a way that does not involve traveling in our conventional way of thinking. These vessels are closely tracked and have temporal buffers in the technology that prevents the vessel from traveling back to our own Sol System in a different time frame. The QCCD (Quantum Correlated Communication Device) is a communication device that uses principals of Quantum Entanglement between certain isotopes (If I remember correctly) that allow devices to be able to communicate with each other no matter the distance in time or space. These are also tied into the navigation systems for tracking purposes.

What do you know about tachyon device drives used for interstellar class spacecraft?

I am sure this is something that one of the current military intelligence level NEO (Near Earth Orbit) SSPs would like to be able to produce. Particle and EMF Drives have already been a part of our history. The technology we have now gives many in the earlier SSP’s the ability to hop around our Sol System and to other Stars rather easily. The technology reserved for the higher level SSP’s and some of the Secret Earth Governments and their Syndicates are so incredible that it even blows the minds of those in the mid to upper level SSP’s that have seen just about everything.

Scroll down the article for more Q & A

Here is more explanations and follow-up to these Q & A's:

Q1

[It is highly likely that the correlation between Arnold Sommerfeld's work with Tachyons and the name of this faster than light vessel have significance. Possibly the engineers and scientists who worked to develop this technology used Sommerfeld's research to produce the drives for various space faring vessels. The naming conventions employed by militarized groups often select a name which has some deeper meaning. If true, this suggests that much of the mainstream science we are exposed can be interpreted to explain much more than the small viewpoints espoused by modern science.]

Q2

Warp Drive on Star Trek works by distorting space-time around the ship so that it can go beyond the speed of light without encountering time dilation effects. In this fictional series, Einsteinian relativity holds true: when an object approaches the speed of light, time 'slows down' relative to 'normal' space around it. A 'Warp Field' would allow a bubble of 'normal' space-time to be protected from time dilation effects, essentially preventing temporal travel.

In episode 6 of Cosmic Disclosure, Goode reveals that some of the work of Einstein is correct, but other portions of the equations need to be 'flipped' and that despite the mainstream notion that faster than light travel is impossible, it is actually part and parcel with universe activity.

In the post David Wilcock: Stargates, Consciousness Tech, Draco "Fear Food" & Methods of Personal Transformation, ET Contacts | Analysis of Fade to Black May 26th 2015 we discussed several implications for faster than light travel. Apparently there are 2 general classes of tech used. One is more artificial, requiring heavy metal ships and elaborate devices, and another is more natural, using consciousness and 'solid state' technology to traverse the stars. The latter requires the mind of the user to be more harmonious and balanced, so as to navigate properly. Dan Winter covers this end of the technology scale deeply here.

Link 1 from above paragraph

Link 2 from the above paragraph (word "here")

I suspect the more advanced a civilization becomes, the less artificial its technology needs to be. According to Goode, the Ancient Builder race, which left technology littered throughout the solar system, uses what appears to be solid devices to achieve all sorts of strange effects. Some of the items recovered from ancient sites were originally thought to be inanimate objects, but later were 'activated' using consciousness itself as the interface. This type of natural tech is also revealed in the Van Tassel Device called the Integratron.]

Q3 (temporal drives)

The QCCD devices and tracking technology used by SSP craft most likely have the same type of properties as the DNA. DNA can be thought of as a Quantum Entanglement device, because it has the ability to 'transmit and receive' information at vast distances instantly. The human body also has the ability to receive 'precognitive data' up to 10 seconds before the stimulus is received, suggesting that we are already using a natural form of this tech everyday.

The key principle for how this entanglement works is correspondence or Fractal relationships using unity physics. That when 2 objects are synchronized well enough, there is a 'channel' for information to flow between them that remains active. This channel uses time-space, whereby the information received has a space-time source, and a reciprocal time-space signature, that is able to be received by any object which was synchronized. In RS theory every object has a space-time component and a time-space component, suggesting that even normal material can be synchronized so that information can be 'sent and received' using the so called Quantum Entanglement principle.

During our time in Morocco, we had several discussions with a former bank trade and finance lawyer, who claimed that DARPA and several other off the books organizations reverse engineer the human body for advanced technology. Possibly the SSP programs are using the fruit of that research.

Link to full article of analysis of Q & A

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

However to do so with ridicule either reveals an extremely immature and troubled individual or a disinfo agent as ridicule as well as attempts at ego/emotional engagement are hallmarks of such.

Like when you pulled this?

but go ahead and cling to your belief that we are alone in the universe if that makes you feel more comfortable.

Of course there is the most obvious hallmark of being a disinfo agent, which is, pushing disinfo.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
More analysis of the Q & A:

Q7

Was the Vatican represented with the Galactic League of Nations SSP?

Corey's answer:

I do not know if the Vatican is one of the representatives in the GGLN. They are involved with the Secret Earth Governments so I would not rule it out.

further analysis:

The Vatican is a central nexus of power on Earth. It has ruled from behind the scenes for hundreds of years, and most likely is a rebirth of other hidden power structures from the deep past.

Pope 'Ruler of the World' to go after War Criminals?

Given how prolific this arm of the Cabal control mechanism is, it's doubtful that the activities of the SSP's have gone on without their influence. Additionally, there are apparently many items hidden away in the Vatican vaults that describe highly advanced technology. Possibly some of the SSP tech was developed using these items which allegedly date back to the times of Atlantis.

Q8

Does the League of Nations SSP collaborate or coordinate in any way with the Dark Fleet in its interstellar activities?

Corey's answer:

Before the outer barrier went up the GGLN kept almost entirely to themselves. I am certain that they have fallen on hard times since the outer barrier was erected and it is more than possible that they have pooled resources or gotten in contact with the large number of Dark Fleet assets that were also trapped outside the barrier.

further analysis:

The Dark Fleet is the term Goode uses to refer to many different races allied for various reasons. This fleet apparently includes humans from either a Nazi breakaway civilization or some other group with interstellar capabilities. The Dark fleet also includes Draconian races as well as insectoids, reptilian races and a 'white royal' class of Dracos. The point being that these groups are an array of races allied for reasons of their own.

Considering the complexity of human associations, institutions, social clicks and history on Earth, I suspect that the politics 'up there' is equally complex. And we have only a small shred of data to work with as far has how these groups operate. As such, we would do well to reconsider any prior conclusions about them when new data is brought to light.

More info on the White "Royal" Dracos

Link to main article
edit on 6-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, that comment wasn't intended as ridicule, just an observation.

Of course there is the most obvious hallmark of being a disinfo agent, which is, pushing disinfo.

There are many tactics in disinfo, you can peruse this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the ways is to deny obfuscation.

I don't really want to bicker, it lowers my vibration, do you have any legitimate questions to ask or discuss?
edit on 6-8-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

but go ahead and cling to your belief that we are alone in the universe if that makes you feel more comfortable.

I was also ridiculed and told I couldn't have an opinion because movie prices are expensive.

Just because someone thinks this is the purest BS ever pooped out of a bull, doesn't make them a disinfo agent.

Some of this "love" talk reminds me when I was being stalked by a cult when I was a teenager.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I apologize if I hurt your feelings, that comment wasn't intended as ridicule, just an observation.

Maybe not ridicule but it sure was an attempt at ego/emotional engagement.

There are many tactics in disinfo

Yes, but some are extremely easy to spot.

So, many things Corey says is similar to what others have said,

It could be validation that these people do know something, have some sort of insider info or it could be validation that they all take bits and pieces from each other to keep up what ever charade they might be playing or whatever agenda they might be helping either consciously or not knowing they are a part of a disinfo agenda to create beliefs, to create further conspiracies to keep minorities like conspiracy theorists engaged in a never ending cycle of confusion and distrust.

If its true, secret alien agreements and councils looking over us and guiding us then I will wait to see or experience the truth instead of bickering on ATS threads about "he said, she said" and needing to feed my ego with implications of 'Oh my beliefs match this, dis-info agents try to shut this down but too many are 'whistleblowing' this for it not be true'

Do you know how often you bring up disinfo agents and try and label other ATSers as such?

It reeks of you being that what you accuse or imply others are, I have seen it for while and I am sure quite a few others have as well, although in your case I think you consciously think you are helping spread info and just don't think it through thoroughly enough and when you find something that strokes your ego you need to share it and shout disinfo at many that have differing opinions.

Believers that repeatedly need confirmation and look to find anything and everything that might point to their beliefs being "the truth" are some of the most egotistic people I have come across on the net, yet so many of them claim to have overcome their ego.

Its entertaining though, sometimes better than what professional entertainers can give.

Gotta love ATS, its posters like you that make things fun, I know its a game, its just you take it too seriously and cant see the game you are playing.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I was wondering how in the world we were going to discuss science when the science of the secret space program is kept secret and sometimes brutally suppressed!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

originally posted by: violet
From his website blogs

I like how he has an explanation for those noticing he was still on earth , not at the meetings as he claimed. The beings can control time of course.

Sorry can't do quote tags

" There seems to be some confusion among a few individuals about the "3 Off World Meetings Over The First 10 Days Of June" announcement. I made an announcement on Facebook and on my Website that was also picked up on Stillness in the Storm in the article. To be clear, It was never stated that I was going to be off planet the entire first 10 days of June. I have meetings all the time with the SSP Alliance and with the Sphere Beings where I am picked up and dropped back off at my home. Some of the meetings I have stayed over night at off world locations and been returned to my home around 5 minutes after I was picked up."

"Time is of no consequence to these 6th density beings and even the SSP has time dilation technology."

a reply to: violet

He had stated quite clearly that when he is picked up for these off-world meetings in Texas, goes to the meetings, then returns, only minutes have elapsed according to clock time. Haven't we known about the "time dilations" effects for speed of light and faster travel for a long time? Is this a surprise?

The explanation has the opposite effect of what it's attempting to explain.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I was wondering how in the world we were going to discuss science when the science of the secret space program is kept secret and sometimes brutally suppressed!

How would you know there is a secret space program? Most likely there are secrets and the best way to keep you from them is to lie.

If you are going to throw a surprise birthday party for someone, you don't tell them "I'm not throwing a surprise birthday party for you". You tell them that your inlaws are coming and are bringing a blue avian casserole....so can you get some beer? ....and remember the important thing is "I love you".

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Q1

[It is highly likely that the correlation between Arnold Sommerfeld's work with Tachyons and the name of this faster than light vessel have significance. Possibly the engineers and scientists who worked to develop this technology used Sommerfeld's research to produce the drives for various space faring vessels. The naming conventions employed by militarized groups often select a name which has some deeper meaning. If true, this suggests that much of the mainstream science we are exposed can be interpreted to explain much more than the small viewpoints espoused by modern science.]

I had never heard of Arnold Sommerfeld.

I first want to know whether a person is mainstream or alternative so that I get an idea of who is backing him or her, the pressures the individual will be under, and whether or not it is likely that the individual will be smeared, which will send me on a wild-goose chase trying to establish credibility and facts, which wastes valuable time and effort.

Who is this Arnold Sommerfeld?

The one in this Wikipedia article? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
How would you know there is a secret space program?

I know because I've done a great deal of research and I trust it.

Also, did you read my previous post on this thread?

Here is the link: www.abovetopsecret.com... (Unless you have to scroll down 2 posts. Sometimes the link works; sometimes it doesn't. Or, maybe it's just my computer.)

edit on 8/6/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove remark that no longer applied (at least I think) - it might apply later.

edit on 8/6/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add comment

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah, its more of the same stuff. There was some drama here too about the giant nuclear powered triangles and the breakaway civilization, yada, yada...unless there is some way to tell who is lying, who is telling the truth or who is bat # crazy... Do you ever think you are being misled?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

First, what did you actually watch, from start to finish, without distraction - as in TV on in the background, supposed to be working at the time, or otherwise multi-tasking?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Do you know how often you bring up disinfo agents and try and label other ATSers as such?

It reeks of you being that what you accuse or imply others are, I have seen it for while and I am sure quite a few others have as well, although in your case I think you consciously think you are helping spread info and just don't think it through thoroughly enough and when you find something that strokes your ego you need to share it and shout disinfo at many that have differing opinions.

This is ancient knowledge.

He who articulated it particulated it.

He who deduced it produced it.

edit on 6-8-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I am a little disheartened with our system these days. It seems all the work put into keeping things secret have all been put on you tube. And we all know, if it's on you tube, it's true.

I watched a video did some research the other day and found that indeed the Earth is flat and Niburu is cleverly hiding behind the sun. (From every angle viewed) I suppose the shadow government is behind it all. At least that where my "research" has led.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

First, what did you actually watch, from start to finish, without distraction - as in TV on in the background, supposed to be working at the time, or otherwise multi-tasking?

Why? I didn't watch any of it. I'm not interested in watching any of it. I used to watch this stuff all the time and then realized it was meaningless. Did you watch mirage men? After watching that, I came to realize that you really can't trust any of this. Unless there is some magic way of seeing the truth why be a tool for someone else's agenda?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You asked the question how one can know there is a secret space program. I asked you about my post referencing The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, which, to me, is extremely important, because it provided a platform for witnesses to testify before about facts which the mainstream, including the actual, "elected" Congress of the United States, actively hide and suppress.

For those unfamiliar with the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, here is a video which presents an overview:

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Did you watch mirage men?

No.

How is it relevant?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Q1

I had never heard of Arnold Sommerfeld.

I first want to know whether a person is mainstream or alternative so that I get an idea of who is backing him or her, the pressures the individual will be under, and whether or not it is likely that the individual will be smeared, which will send me on a wild-goose chase trying to establish credibility and facts, which wastes valuable time and effort.

Who is this Arnold Sommerfeld?

The one in this Wikipedia article? en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, that wiki entry you reference is the Arnold Sommerfeld being discussed. Mentored more physics Nobel prize winners than any other person. Of course you never would have heard about him in school because that would lead you to ask inconvenient questions.

I don't bother with MSM, but you have to use discernment in the alternative media as well, the CIA is not stupid, usually.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
From his website blogs

I like how he has an explanation for those noticing he was still on earth , not at the meetings as he claimed. The beings can control time of course.

Sorry can't do quote tags

" There seems to be some confusion among a few individuals about the "3 Off World Meetings Over The First 10 Days Of June" announcement. I made an announcement on Facebook and on my Website that was also picked up on Stillness in the Storm in the article. To be clear, It was never stated that I was going to be off planet the entire first 10 days of June. I have meetings all the time with the SSP Alliance and with the Sphere Beings where I am picked up and dropped back off at my home. Some of the meetings I have stayed over night at off world locations and been returned to my home around 5 minutes after I was picked up."

"Time is of no consequence to these 6th density beings and even the SSP has time dilation technology."

a reply to: violet

He had stated quite clearly that when he is picked up for these off-world meetings in Texas, goes to the meetings, then returns, only minutes have elapsed according to clock time. Haven't we known about the "time dilations" effects for speed of light and faster travel for a long time? Is this a surprise?

The explanation has the opposite effect of what it's attempting to explain.

Yes, you are right, I was incorrect with my own spin on it, this is inconsistent with what is described.

Apart from the first meeting, where the Lunar Operation Command (center) on the moon was used, most meetings have taken place on stations in the solar system located at Lagrange points where there is some type of temporal suspension.

Thus the sequence of events: the sphere's picking him up, taking him to these meetings in seconds, the temporal suspension of the location, and then returning and only seem like minutes or less have elapsed is consistent.

I mean, if you were trying to fabricate a story you would tell one that made more sense in terms of the physics most people understand, he could tell us he was away for days or hours or whatever - and it may be more believable. I mean he could lie about how long he was gone - he could say hours, days, weeks........but instead he said it seemed to be only minutes - which is less believable in terms of what we know now.

Plus there was something else today that mentioned according to some theoretical physics.......and fiction.....time dilation effects can be avoided for FTL travel:

Warp Drive on Star Trek works by distorting space-time around the ship so that it can go beyond the speed of light without encountering time dilation effects. In this fictional series, Einsteinian relativity holds true: when an object approaches the speed of light, time 'slows down' relative to 'normal' space around it. A 'Warp Field' would allow a bubble of 'normal' space-time to be protected from time dilation effects, essentially preventing temporal travel.

Analysis of recent Corey Goode whistleblower Q & A

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join