It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Never said it was holograms. Just that it is highly disputable as to the "official" report. Where are the black boxes that are indestructible? Where is the "official" NTSB investigation?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

No such thing as indestructible.

Remember the heat under all that rubble? More shocking would have been finding 'em, than not.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Never said it was holograms. Just that it is highly disputable as to the "official" report. Where are the black boxes that are indestructible? Where is the "official" NTSB investigation?

Not sure how they ensured they could withstand 2 of the world's largest buildings collapsing on them in a lab before being declared indestructible. Everything is destructible.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It's just you and me baby. You ready for this?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Sadly, like many events in history the "official" version is being handed down to our children as being the truth in their schools. The same people responsible for this event are the same one's that control the educational system.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

As with most 911 threads, I'll grow disgusted shortly, and move on.

But, yeah, I'll hang for a while.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Sadly, like many events in history the "official" version is being handed down to our children as being the truth in their schools. The same people responsible for this event are the same one's that control the educational system.

Terrorists in the DOE now?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Do some research on the construction of the towers. Planes did not bring these buildings crashing down in their own footprint. Never happened. Projectiles? Dust? Molten steel? None Of it happened the way they claim it did. None of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Do some research on the construction of the towers. Planes did not bring these buildings crashing down in their own footprint. Never happened. Projectiles? Dust? Molten steel? None Of it happened the way they claim it did. None of it.

Then why did they even use them? Seems like an unnecessary step to use just to blame terrorists. Could have just as easily said terrorists for bombs on the foundation.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The more muddied the theories become the more I roll my eyes.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Then why did they even use them? Seems like an unnecessary step to use just to blame terrorists. Could have just as easily said terrorists for bombs on the foundation.

Blowing the foundations would have toppled the buildings, probably destroying half of Manhattan. As it was, the destruction was kept mainly to the WTC complex.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The more muddied the theories become the more I roll my eyes.

This. That's why I tend to stay out of these discussions.

As for black boxes, anyone that has said they are "indestructible" is a liar. There have been numerous black boxes destroyed, both before and after 9/11, in crashes all over the world. Usually they're destroyed from the sheer force of impacts, but there have also been at least one or two cases in which they were destroyed due to burning jet fuel.

It's not hard to find this information.
edit on 7/24/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I agree with your statement 10,000%, and am sure there are tons of other members who would gladly concur.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Blowing the foundations would have toppled the buildings, probably destroying half of Manhattan. As it was, the destruction was kept mainly to the WTC complex.

I'm confused, half you guys say they blew the base in a controlled demolition. Has that changed? I honestly can't keep up. Point is, why use planes if you don't need to. You can just as easily blame terrorists for the demolition.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Watching the towers fall I can remember saying to someone next to me that this was the beginning of domestic attacks and that we are going to witness a false flag spin like no other.

From that first moment to this one, nothing has changed.

I also remember another person asking "How could this happen?" and my only answer was "How could it not?"

Nothing has changed.

Jude

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Data recorders in normal crashes have been destroyed numerous times. They are far from indestructible. They're hard to destroy but it happens. Especially when two massive buildings fall on them.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
In the beginning I wasnt sure what to think of the OS. As I looked into the inconstancies over the years I realized something was horribly wrong with the story we were being told.
I couldn't understand why we went into Afghanistan and then Iraq.
I couldn't understand how WTC 7 fell as it did.
I couldn't understand how 16 of the 19 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia but that didn't seem to be an issue.
I couldn't understand why the Pentagon wouldn't release anything but 5 still images showing basically nothing.

I don't think it was an "inside job" so to speak, but rather a handful had knowledge an attack was imminent. They choose to use the tragedy to profit from rather than stop it.
edit on 24-7-2015 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

From the second I saw the footage of the president being "informed" of what happened, I knew it was all a lie. His reaction (or rather, lack thereof) immediately set off the warning bells for me personally. My opinion has not changed, and in fact has become even more cemented since that day, and I think that all of this will come to light very, very soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sooooooooo. Instead of these so called psychopathic government personnel just actually blowing up a plane and calling it a day , as psychos would do. You propose that no plane crashed in the field because the crash didn't have enough debris and they staged the whole thing. Fake passengers(or kidnapped and killed later--pick your conspiracy) fake phone calls, planes switched,hidden etc. A fake debris field created all just to SAY terrorists did it?????? Psycho government war mongers would have just blown up the plane and called it a day and said "hey, Osama did it". You don't need all the extra steps.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

I'm confused, half you guys say they blew the base in a controlled demolition. Has that changed? I honestly can't keep up. Point is, why use planes if you don't need to. You can just as easily blame terrorists for the demolition.

First off, can the "you guys" crap. You have no idea who I am. Secondly, the towers collapsed from the top down, not from the bottom up, so nothings changed. If they had blown the foundations, the buildings would have most likely fallen over and wrecked half the city.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join