It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I respect your right to believe something else. I just don't like having to type out "person who doesn't believe the OS of the 9/11 attacks" when I'm referring to you or your position. Call me a Denier if it saves your fingertips, I'm good with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Noooooooo lol....he's not capable of tying his own shoes, much less mastermind something like that. Anyone who cannot be bothered to learn the proper pronunciation of 2rd grade vocabulary words such as "nuclear" has no business running anything, much less a country. He was a puppet just like the one currently playing the part is. He just botched his performance by not remembering to act surprised. I guess acting isn't in the cards for him either, poor sap.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

So, buildings that were designed to withstand plane crashes fell free fall into there own footprints by planes that were not even designed to fly at speeds they were traveling causing fires, in a building full of fire resistant asbestos and fire resistant furniture, with fuel that dissipates...3 buildings all on the same day just fell down because 2 planes hit them? The only people that did it died and there was nobody that benefited from any of it?

Amazing how they found that passport in pristine condition and no black boxes. And tell me how these brilliant highjackers learned to fly or how they did all of these highjackings with box cutters?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm not 100% sure about who was actually involved, but I do know that there is no way those buildings could have fell in that fashion just from 1 airplane. And the fact that there was no plane debris at the Pentagon is a clear give away that something more sinister was at hand. I don't think anyone could have explained it better than the "911 in plan site" documentary. That movie opened my eyes to the evil this government is willing to do.
edit on 24-7-2015 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

So, buildings that were designed to withstand plane crashes fell free fall into there own footprints by planes that were not even designed to fly at speeds they were traveling causing fires, in a building full of fire resistant asbestos and fire resistant furniture, with fuel that dissipates...3 buildings all on the same day just fell down because 2 planes hit them? The only people that did it died and there was nobody that benefited from any of it?

Amazing how they found that passport in pristine condition and no black boxes. And tell me how these brilliant highjackers learned to fly or how they did all of these highjackings with box cutters?

Where did they conduct the real world tests before declaring these buildings had that capability? I missed that study.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think you don't give him enough credit for his acting skills...he did and still does do a great job of "acting" like a fool.

link   

I respect your right to believe something else. I just don't like having to type out "person who doesn't believe the OS of the 9/11 attacks" when I'm referring to you or your position. Call me a Denier if it saves your fingertips, I'm good with it.

I type something like 87 wpm so a few more isn't going to be too taxing on my fingers
It doesn't offend me to be labeled, it's just always something of a surprise to find out that something you thought was exclusive to your way of thinking turns out to be a common consensus...kinda like finding out you suddenly have a membership that you didn't apply for, lol.

link   
Obviously the Government knew before 9/11 that the economy was on the verge of collapse. The only way to soften the blow was to control the worlds oil to force nations to use the US petro dollar (Brzezinski 1997 The Grand Chessboard) thus allowing US inflation to be exported to remainder of world. But to control the worlds oil they needed an excuse to plunder oil rich nations. 9/11 gave them that excuse.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Do you have a search engine? feel free to look up the engineering specs for the trade centers and maybe find a video or two that explain how they were designed and engineered. I have done my research and I said in the OP that I was not going to provide links or videos.

I just wanted to know how many people still believe the official version. You have made it quite clear.

link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I type something like 87 wpm so a few more isn't going to be too taxing on my fingers
It doesn't offend me to be labeled, it's just always something of a surprise to find out that something you thought was exclusive to your way of thinking turns out to be a common consensus...kinda like finding out you suddenly have a membership that you didn't apply for, lol.

I think both camps feel the same way

link   
911 Official Story.

(1) 19 hijackers over took four planes with box cutters.
(2) All four of the planes flew off their given flight paths for an hour without NORAD intercepting them.
(3) Two planes crashed in the WTC and three WTC fell.
(4) Airplane fuel melted all the steal support beams making the WTC floor structure break simultaneously, all 110 floors.
(5) FBI claims they were able to identify all 19 hijackers DNA under millions of tones of the WTC debris.
(6) Plane slams into Pentagon travailing 500 knots skimming inches off the ground by a hijacker who could not take off and land a Cessna.
(7) Plane crashes in Shanks vile PA, leaving no luggage or bodies, just a hole in the ground.
(8) No investigation into 911 until 18 months later.
(9) Head of FBI said none of the plane crash were investigated.
(10) 3,000 people killed at the WTC all whom where identified through DNA sifting under millions of tones of the WTC debris.
(11) NIST report found was perfect.
(12) The 911 Commission Report was perfect.
(13) No one in our government covered up anything and all told the truth.
(14) Mainstream media told no lies and have our best interest.

That is the OS of 911.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Do you have a search engine? feel free to look up the engineering specs for the trade centers and maybe find a video or two that explain how they were designed and engineered. I have done my research and I said in the OP that I was not going to provide links or videos.

I just wanted to know how many people still believe the official version. You have made it quite clear.

Is it on the same page as the engineering specs for the titanic?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

That was only one motive, but you are correct. The weapons of mass destruction Saddam had was in fact he was doing away with the Petro Dollar. It did not take long for this to change back once we invaded Iraq.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

When I saw the towers how they fell that night after getting home
from work. The first words out of my mouth were, " That's a
demolition! " The fact that I work highrise iron and knew damn well
the lies they were try'n to float. Only served what I could see in
plain sight. Nothing anyone has said, no evidence brought forward,
has changed my mind in the slightest way. Not even close!
Biggest sham we will see in our lifetime.

SnF
edit on Rpm72415v29201500000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Yep. Missing a few details, but otherwise spot on. And, us truthers are nuts for not believing any of it is factual.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Where did they conduct the real world tests before declaring these buildings had that capability? I missed that study.

Steel structural materials are extensively fire-tested and they actually do "shake" tests on buildings for measuring durability against seismic activity as well. I believe there is an international building code that they go by, but am not absolutely certain.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well unfortunately I do not think they are done. I have a friend who is was a steel worker on many of the buildings in NY and he told me the same thing. The whole reason for using steel in the first place is to prevent total collapse from fire. Funny how no building before or since that day have suffered the same destruction. Buildings that burned much longer withstood fires and were actually repaired, of course many of them were not all owned or insured by one man that stood to gain the most from their destruction.

The reason the conspiracy exists is because there were so many reasons for this to happen and so many people benefited that there had to be months of planning involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He didn't miss it, he never looked.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I agree. Anything else concerning 911 is a conspiracy to the rest of the world. Fact is If anyone talks outside of this, is labeled.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

I do not believe this was the "government", rather it was faction of behind the scene conspirators from many different countries that had specific people in government involved. Mostly this was designed to benefit a select group and they used resources to pull it off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join