It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You want us to believe, that the steel in those WTC-buildings was weakened from fires?
Well, ok. Proof please, not speculation.

That's easy.
Just watch one of Richard Gage's videos like another poster linked to.
His own 'expert' states that's what happens to steel in fires.
He even shows video of a test burn of a typical office fire and the resultant steel sagging.
Who knew AE911 would prove the OS????? Priceless.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

911 After 10 years all they have are Youtube videos and speculation.
Nist didn't find any proof, funny indeed.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Your so great at tossing the word " photoshoped " around. Like you're some truther LEO.

If you could think for yourself at all? You would understand that the
above proves you can't.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark.

edit on Ram80415v10201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Considering that after 14 years, no one found evidence of an inside job, that photo is invalid, especially since the rest of the world knows that it was Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

911 After 10 years all they have are Youtube videos and speculation.
Nist didn't find any proof, funny indeed.

Didn't you mean that after 14 years, no one found evidence of an inside job? Of course, and that why truthers cannot find visual and audio evidence of demolition explosions nor even on seismic charts.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You want us to believe, that the steel in those WTC-buildings was weakened from fires?
Well, ok. Proof please, not speculation.

That's easy.
Just watch one of Richard Gage's videos like another poster linked to.
His own 'expert' states that's what happens to steel in fires.
He even shows video of a test burn of a typical office fire and the resultant steel sagging.

Steel sagging after a prolonged exposure to fire yes but not collapsing at Freefall speed as he later said. Especially not after an hour or so like the demolished twin towers!

You obviously never watched the whole video!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: randyvs

Considering that after 14 years, no one found evidence of an inside job, that photo is invalid, especially since the rest of the world knows that it was Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda.

Lol. Come on! Most people in this world that don't have their heads up their butts know that dead men can't admit to False Flags!

Fake OBL videos

And by the way, Al-Qaeda is not a Terrorist group. It's a database of mercenaries doing the nasty work for NATO and it's allies!
edit on 4-8-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Your whole premise is invalid.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Talk about hoaxed videos. OBL videos were CIA created videos. OBL died in 2001. At the time of 9/11 he was in a Coma. Your credibility about OBL admitting 9/11 has gone straight down the pan.

You not only post flawed and hoaxed videos, you push disinformation as well. The story of bin Laden's death, like the hoaxed video you posted, was a form of disinformation, and the fact that you posted that piece of disinformation is another example of how the Truth Movement has made a mockery of itself over the years. Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Bin Laden’s personal physician, Dr. Amer Aziz

The doctor said that he had given bin Laden a “complete physical.” “His kidneys were fine. If you’re on dialysis, you have a special look. I didn’t see any of that . . . I did not see any evidence of kidney disease . . . I didn’t see any evidence of dialysis. . . .When I see these reports I laugh. I did not see any evidence.”

Osama bin Laden's Doctor says: Osama bin Laden in Good Health

It has long been known that the Truth Movement has made itself a laughing stock on the years and now, even Osama bin Laden's own doctor is laughing at the Truth Movent. Now, we can take a look at the rest of the story even further.

September 09, 2007

Bin Laden urges Pakistan holy war

Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has called on Pakistanis to overthrow President Pervez Musharraf. An audio tape appeared with bin Laden's voice over previously released footage of him. In the audio tape, bin Laden called on Pakistanis to overthrow President Pervez Musharraf, promising what he called retaliation for the storming of the Red Mosque in the capital, Islamabad, in July.

news.bbc.co.uk...

December 29, 2007

In an audiotape Osama bin Laden warned Iraq's Sunni Arabs against fighting al-Qaeda and vowed to expand the group's Jihad to Israel, threatening "blood for blood, destruction for destruction.

May 16, 2008

On May 16, 2008, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden issued to the Western People: "Reasons of the struggle on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the occupying state of Israel.

news.bbc.co.uk...

June 3, 2009

According to a recording aired by Al Jazeera on June 3, Bin Laden made a statement against President Barack Obama.

www.reuters.com...

September 25, 2009

On September 25, 2009, a forum participant posted to a jihadist website links to download an audio statement from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Ladin. The statement, entitled "A Message From Shaykh Osama Bin Ladin to the People of Europe," is 4 minutes, 47 seconds, and in Arabic with German and English subtitles available. The video shows a still photograph of Bin Laden.

www.juancole.com...

I do believe that September 25, 2009 comes after 2001.

Can u not see past the BS? Or is it you don't want to!?

That won't work, especially since you have been caught posting disinformation and hoaxed and flawed videos.

Of course people heard explosions. Hundreds of witnesses have said this. Numerous news videos of the day caught sounds of explosions. They weren't farts!

And yet, I posted comments where they later attributed the sounds they heard to things that had nothing to do with demolition explosives, a fact that you have been ignoring.

Explosions in New York City are common.

New York City has an exploding manhole problem

Salvatore Grillo was walking his Labrador retriever near Brooklyn's Prospect Park on a cold morning in February when he heard what sounded like a muffled explosion.

Minutes later, emergency responders were hovering over the 71-year-old as he lay unconscious on the ground. Police said an underground blast had blown a cast-iron manhole cover skyward and the heavy metallic disk came crashing down on his head.

www.businessinsider.com...

Predicting the Next Deadly Manhole Explosion

Every so often in New York City, a disk of cast iron weighing up to 300 pounds will burst out of the street and fly as high as several stories before clattering back to the blacktop. Flames, smoke or both may issue from the breach, as if somebody had pulled hell’s own pop-top

Manhole explosions aren’t just spectacular; they’re dangerous. As one firefighter observed after a manhole exploded near Times Square in May: “It’s not Disneyland, people. Get the hell out of the way.”

www.reuters.com...

Manhole Explosions Set Cars On Fire In SoHo

December 29, 2012 4:22 PM

NEW YORK (CBS News) Several cars were ablaze on Prince Street in SoHo Saturday afternoon, after a series of explosions in manholes below.

Since I posted those stories before, brings up the question as to why you ignored those stories.

And OBL did not say he did 9/11 or even ordered it.

Let's take a look.

Bin Laden Claims Responsibility for 9/11

Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 4-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Come on! Most people in this world that don't have their heads up their butts know that dead men can't admit to False Flags!

What False Flag? Considering that there is no evidence proves that you are in the habit of making up fairy tales in addition to posting hoaxed videos.

Fake OBL videos

And by the way, Al-Qaeda is not a Terrorist group.

In your eyes, al-Qaeda is a charitable organization that supports the needs of Israel and fights for gun control.

BTW, I think you missed this.

The Death of Osama bin Laden

Osama bin Laden, the founder and head of the Islamist militant group al-Qaeda, was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, shortly after 1:00 am PKT[1][2] (20:00 UTC, May 1) by United States Navy SEALs of the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Development Group (also known as DEVGRU or SEAL Team Six)

Al-Qaeda confirmed the death on May 6 with posts made on militant websites, vowing to avenge the killing. Other Pakistani militant groups, including the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, also vowed retaliation against the U.S. and against Pakistan for not preventing the operation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Al-Qaida vows revenge for Osama bin Laden's death

CAIRO – Al-Qaida vowed to keep fighting the United States and avenge the death of Osama bin Laden, which it acknowledged for the first time Friday in an Internet statement apparently designed to convince followers that it will remain vigorous and intact even after its founder's demise.

www.foxnews.com...

Ever wondered why al-Qaeda pulled in a new leader in 2011?

Ayman al-Zawahiri

Ayman al-Zawahiri, an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad, was named as the new leader of al-Qaeda on 16 June 2011, a few weeks after Osama Bin Laden's death.

Al-Zawahiri appointed al Qaeda's new leader, jihadist websites say

(CNN) -- Ayman al-Zawahiri, the longtime deputy to Osama bin Laden, will take over leadership of al Qaeda, according to a statement posted on several jihadist websites Thursday.

it seems the rest of the world, including al-Qaeda, was fully aware that Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011, and didn't die in 2001. You can also review this video to get the word offically.

Are you in any of these videos?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Oh my. You love your Mainstream disinformation.

You believe Fox? CNN? BBC? Reuters? Wikipedia? OBAMA?????? All proven and documented liars!

What do all those have in common? They are all controlled and funded by the same people that created 9/11 and London's 7/7 which was another obvious False Flag.

The same controllers that created Pearl Harbour to get into WW2. The same controllers that LIED about the Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam to get America into the Vietnam War. The same controllers that blew up the building in Oklahoma City and blamed it on a Neo-Nazi who had to ask at a Gas Station how to get there that morning. The same controllers that created the CIA agent we know as Osama Bin Laden. The same controllers that have created ISIS (Al-Qaeda with a different name - same band of International Mercenaries)

All your links and videos were created by the controllers to convince the Sheeple that 3 Steel Towers were destroyed by Office Fires, that 757 aircraft can fold up like paper to disappear through a 16 foot wide hole in the side of the Pentagon and Aluminium Aircraft can bury themselves in soil!

I'm not convinced. I'm not programmed with BS. If I don't agree with something I will look elsewhere for information.

I WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE CONTROLLERS TELL ME TO BELIEVE!!!

Who are the controllers? Well who controls the 'Military Industrial Complex'?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oh my. You love your Mainstream disinformation.

Peculiar that you would continue to post more disinformation after you have been caught on multiple occasions posting hoaxed and flawed videos and passing disinformation.

The same controllers that created the CIA agent we know as Osama Bin Laden.

In other words, Osama bin Laden was Santa Claus.

The same controllers that have created ISIS

You are confused. because that was Joe Onthestreet, whose daughter was named, Isis.

(Al-Qaeda with a different name -...

Which of course is: The International Charity Organization for the Support of Israel (ICOSI).

All your links and videos were created by the controllers to convince the Sheeple that 3 Steel Towers were destroyed by Office Fires, that 757 aircraft can fold up like paper to disappear through a 16 foot wide hole in the side of the Pentagon...

Like this B-25 bomber did when It struck the Empire State Building. Just look at that small hole the bomber created.

B-25 Impact Hole

and Aluminium Aircraft can bury themselves in soil!

Nothing unusal about that. Tell us, why you do not see an intact airliner at the crash sites in these three photos.

Caspian 7908

Crash Site of Caspian 7908

Belview Airlines B-737

Belview Airlines B-7237 Crash Site

PSA 1771

PSA 1771 Crash Site

As you can plainly see, aluminum aircraft can create huge craters, which of course, you were unaware of until I told you.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thread closed.
edit on 30/10/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join