It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

It's not a hoaxed video.
[/quote

It was no secret that the video you posted was hoaxed and it didn't take a rocket scientist to see that the WTC 7 image was a reverse-mirror image, which was proof your video was hoaxed.

It is apparent that you somehow over looked that hoaxed video that I posted the other day, so let me show everyone where you are coming from and review the video you claimed, was not hoaxed.

In other words, you knowingly tried to mislead readers here by not telling the truth, which is a no-no, and you knew it and the video proved that you are not telling the truth.
edit on 2-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I realized I had to repeat myself as others and not just them said exactly the same old story!

EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!

I guess you missed this as well. In October 2014, a replay of the NBC news coverage was shown on TV where other firefighters confirmed the sound of explosions they heard was from exploding gas lines, which had nothing to do with demolition explosives.

Let's do a review.

What Firefighters Have Been Saying

We are continuing to hear explosions here downtown. And what we've been told by some of the fire officials is that there are some gas lines that occasionally are exploding down there..." (Turi retired in 2002

As I have been correctly asserting, sound of explosions do not automatically translate into demolition explosives

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

That's it, I'm now convinced the opposition had sole remote
control of the explosives used in the demolition of the three at WTC.
Only guilt can explain the denial.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

hat's it, I'm now convinced the opposition had sole remote control of the explosives used in the demolition of the three at WTC.
Only guilt can explain the denial.

Then the challenge for you is, point out the time lines where explosions are heard during the collapse of WTC-7 and WTC-2. If you are unable to post valid time lines of demolition explosions, you've lost your case and I will make the most of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I guess you missed this as well. In October 2014, a replay of the NBC news coverage was shown on TV where other firefighters confirmed the sound of explosions they heard was from exploding gas lines, which had nothing to do with demolition explosives.

No, first you're going to explain how gas lines explode and how the firefighters
could have possibly CONFIRMED such a stupid line of bullsh@t.

edit on Rpm80215v45201500000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

No, first you're going to explain how gas lines explode and how the firefighters
could have possibly CONFIRMED such stupid line of bullsh@t.

I was expecting you to back down because that is what Truthers normally do when challenged to put up.

It was no secret that firefighters reported gas line explosions, which is not uncommon in building fires and I can use the following case files as examples.

NYC Building Fire: Restaurant Owner Smelled Gas Before Massive Explosion, Officials Say

With the cause of a fire and explosion that destroyed several buildings in Manhattan's East Village on Thursday still under investigation, officials today began to stitch together details of events that preceded the blast.

abcnews.go.com...

Explosions, fire destroy Lower Windsor public works building

Lower Windsor Township's public works building -- and much of the equipment inside -- was destroyed after multiple explosions accompanied a massive fire that burned for more than two hours.

www.yorkdispatch.com...

Windsor, ON Department Store Explosion, October 1960

The blast, believed triggered by natural gas, punched out the rear wall of the reinforced concrete building on busy Ouellette Ave., Windsor's main business street, and collapsed the upper storeys into a basement toyland.

www3.gendisasters.com...

Industrial explosion, fire in Sarnia, Ont., injures

Five people are injured, including one critically, after an industrial explosion in Sarnia, Ont., police said Saturday.

The explosion occurred around 2:40 p.m. ET at Veolia ES Canada Industrial Services Inc. on Scott Road north of Churchill Road/Highway 40, according to Sarnia Police Services. When firefighters arrived on scene, they extinguished the fire over a span of two hours and dealt with injured people.

Predicting the Next Deadly Manhole Explosion

Every so often in New York City, a disk of cast iron weighing up to 300 pounds will burst out of the street and fly as high as several stories before clattering back to the blacktop. Flames, smoke or both may issue from the breach, as if somebody had pulled hell’s own pop-top

Manhole explosions aren’t just spectacular; they’re dangerous. As one firefighter observed after a manhole exploded near Times Square in May: “It’s not Disneyland, people. Get the hell out of the way.”

Harsh winter triggers New York City manhole explosions

Based on those 65 manhole explosions in New York City, are you going to claim the explosions were the result of bombs? The collapse of the WTC buildings was never indicative of a demolition process nor was the sound of bombs heard during their collapse.

www.reuters.com...

Now that is has been proven that the sound of explosions does not automatically translate into demolition explosives, you have no leg to stand on and have lost your case.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I asked you to explain how gas lines explode not for
examples of gas line explosions. Or maybe you don't
even know there's a difference? Which means you
don't even know what you're talking about again.
And how was it confirmed that the explosions (plural)
were from gas lines that were ( and here's a hint )
under pressure. Pressure that keeps the gas line
from acting like a fuse using the same principle
as a blow torch. A torch does not allow the explosive
gas back to it's source to blow the hell out of the user.
This is only acheived by the pressure involved.
No?

oh what the hell? Explosions only occur during an intial leak
that fills a room and gets excited. Now what?
edit on Rpm80215v21201500000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Just accept my challenge regarding the videos depicting the collapse of WTC 2 and WTC 7, otherwise, throw in the towel. You've made the claim that explosives were used, which places the burden of proof in your court. It makes no sense for you to dismiss firefighter accounts that the explosions they heard were from pancaking floors, exploding gas lines and other things because they had the evidence, whereas, they had no evidence for demolition explosives.

You have the videos, so what are you going to do?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Electrical Fire Hurts 6 at Trade Center
Published: July 24, 1992

An air-conditioning transformer five stories below the World Trade Center caught fire after an explosion last night, the authorities said. Six people were injured, none of them seriously, but the 110-story twin towers did not have to be evacuated, the authorities said.

The fire was first reported at 10:02 P.M. in a 13,000-volt transformer in the Trade Center's refrigeration plant, which provides air conditioning and ventilation for the complex, the Fire Department and the Port Authority said. The electrical fire, which went to three alarms, was brought under control at 11:24 P.M., said a Fire Department official, Lieutenant Erick Weekes.

-
Transformer Vault Explosion Near World Trade Center

February 26, 1993. It started like most other days. A 4 A.M. wake up, coffee and a buttered roll while driving to work at the Manhattan Central Office.

At 12:18 P.M., lunch was being served when we received a call via a street alarm box at the corner of West & Liberty Streets. At the same time Engine Company 10, whose quarters are across the street from the World Trade Center, called us via radio and reported a possible transformer vault explosion on West Street near the Trade Center.

Transformer vault (also called manhole) explosions are fairly common place in Manhattan, especially during wet weather. They're highly visible and normally generate numerous telephone calls to the Central Office.

We didn't think this one was going to be any different. When Engine 10 advised us by radio they had a working fire in the Trade Center, we thought the transformer vault was located within the basement of the complex. Not a routine event, but still,it's only a transformer vault we thought.

debunking911.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

How do gas lines explode?

And how did fireman CONFIRM (your word) this?

And no again, I'm not stupid enough to spend gobs of time
putting a time line together that I know may be completely
incompetent because the information is sketchy and suspicious
from day one. Has been ever since thus the growing number
of people who are asking questions. Because the truth lives
forever and doesn't just go away. the only problem is some people
can over power the truth as long as they have to cover it up.
A drop in the bucket compared to 3 trillion dollars I would say.
But you? You believe in the scum of the earth. And that all the
world is peachy fine.

So try to be interesting and speak to that. Instead of offering
bombastic challenges.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There were no Gas lines in WTC-1 and 2. Would be stupid to put these in a Skyscraper wouldn't it?

William Rodrigues confirmed there were no Gas lines and or Gas appliances of any kind.

WTC survivor testimonies about explosions.

Edmund McNally phoned his wife Liz twice following the
[WTC 2] aircraft impact. Mr McNally said in his second phone call "Liz, this was a terrorist attack. I can hear explosions below me." [NY Times]
Tom Elliott, WTC 2 survivor: They saw only two firemen going up. They told them there had been an explosion near the 60th floor. [csmonitor]

Kim White, WTC 1 survivor: "We got down as far as the 74th floor ... Then there was another explosion, so we left again by the stairwell." [People]

Fire-fighters:

Firefighter Schroeder recollects in great detail how he was one of the first firefighters to rush to the complex. ... As they were making there way up the floors, Firefighter Schroeder heard a huge explosion. “The elevators just blew right out. We couldn’t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal.”

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

"Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]

"I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

Sounds like explosions? Yup!

9/11 Fire Fighters Explsions

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

There were no Gas lines in WTC-1 and 2. Would be stupid to put these in a Skyscraper wouldn't it?

NYC has over 6300 miles of gas lines.
If you have a power generating substation like under WTC7 it will be run on gas.
Ask yourself a simple question:
How did they heat WTC?
Gas

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

[quotie]
How do gas lines explode?

Let's take look here because gas line explosions occur more often than you think when damaged gas lines release their contents , which eventually explode.

'Gas-Related' Explosion Destroys Three Buildings in New York City

FDNY Commissioner Daniel Nigro said firefighters "certainly didn't expect" the severity of the unfolding scene and that the explosion "blew the front of (the building) across the street."

Mayor de Blasio said preliminary evidence showed the explosion was likely "gas related" and was caused by possible plumbing and gas work occurring inside one of the buildings.

www.nbcnews.com...

It was also reported during an NBC news report that firefighters reported exploding gas lines on 9/11. Explosions in New York City are nothing new.
edit on 3-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sounds like explosions? Yup!

Nothing to do with demolition explosives. Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Nova937 Posted:

Firefighter Schroeder recollects in great detail how he was one of the first firefighters to rush to the complex. ... As they were making there way up the floors, Firefighter Schroeder heard a huge explosion. “The elevators just blew right out. We couldn’t believe it. The plane hits 80 floors up but the elevators explode at least five minutes later? It was unreal.”

Now the rest of the story.

An Elevator Man's Tale

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

Nova937 Posted:

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ... "Tommy Hetzel was with me and everybody else also gets out of the elevator when it stops on the 24th floor," said Cacchioli, "There was a huge amount of smoke. Tommy and I had to go back down the elevator for tools and no sooner did the elevators close behind us, we heard this huge explosion that sounded like a bomb. It was such a loud noise, it knocked off the lights and stalled the elevator.

Now, for the rest of the story.

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

...Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

Nova937 Posted

"Luckily, we weren't caught between floors and were able to pry open the doors. People were going crazy, yelling and screaming. And all the time, I am crawling low and making my way in the dark with a flashlight to the staircase and thinking Tommy is right behind me. "I somehow got into the stairwell and there were more people there. When I began to try and direct down, another huge explosion like the first one hits. This one hits about two minutes later, although it's hard to tell, but I'm thinking, 'Oh. My God, these bastards put bombs in here like they did in 1993!' [Arctic Beacon]

I guess about three minutes later you just heard explosions coming from building two, the south tower. It seemed like it took forever, but there were about ten explosions." [Craig Carlsen -- Firefighter (F.D.N.Y.)]

Craig Carlsen

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

www.911myths....uote..._abuse.html

As you can see, no one heard demolition explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 3-8-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Two planes didn't.
Fire did.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Natural Gas Distribution

New York City is served by a natural gas distribution system that involves over 10,000 kilometers of pipelines. Natural gas distribution in Manhattan is provided by Con Edison through approximately 1,000 kilometers of underground piping.

After the towers collapsed, Con Edison crews were dispatched to the disaster area. The gas company personnel could gain access to only a limited number of curb valves to turn off gas flow because debris, vehicles, and equipment were blocking access. To ensure stoppage of gas flow into areas of greatest damage and because of uncertainties regarding the extent of damage, a relatively large section of the distribution network was isolated.

Isolation was performed by cutting and capping mains until an area, which was bounded by Chambers Street, Broadway, Rector Street, and the Hudson River, was isengaged from the remainder of the system. The isolation process required approximately 24 hours.

Leakage on September 11th was confirmed in the near vicinity (within one block) of the complex at only four locations at which steel and cast iron mains were situated. Most of these locations coincide with areas of fallendebris and projectile penetration of street cover.

The gas distribution network was restored by returning service successively to nine different sectors. Sectors at the perimeter of the isolated area were restored first, followed by those closer to Ground Zero.

About 90% of gas service was restored within one week of the disaster. There were about 300 Con Edison personnel
engaged in the isolation and restoration efforts, working 24 hours per day.

Gas Service

As mentioned before, firefighters reported hearing gas line explosions.

William Rodrigues confirmed there were no Gas lines and or Gas appliances of any kind.

WTC survivor testimonies about explosions

It seems that you are unaware that William Rodriquez is a proven lying and has since been discredited.

William Rodriguez - Last Man Out: Discovered a Fraud!

We have more then a few things we have discovered about Mr. William Rodriguez, alleged last man out of the world trade center on 9/11 which are extremely suspicious, but none as suspicious as when one draws a simple gracious time-line of William Rodriguez's very own tale of the events and compares it to probability verses possibility verses impossibility. . Unfortunately, no matter how one does the equation of William Rodriguez's tale of events of September the 11th, 2001, last man out, there is no available possibility that his story is true. There is literally no other possibility then that his tale of events is a staggering national hoax and at the crux of an international conspiracy.

His file is growing every day we look into this national hero of 9/11. When one lies and is caught in their lie, there is humiliation. But when one tells a lie thousands and thousands of times, and makes a fat living off of it for 10 years straight, who can describe the humiliation? William Rodriguez has told his lie, on National TV, International TV and beyond. He is by far one of the more prolific liars of the 21st century.

So don't expect William Rodriguez to ever admit to the truth. Even when nobody is listening to him any longer and he is living in a box again. And no, I seriously doubt Willie Rodriguez was ever homeless. That was all part of his "legend." The national hero ignored. National hero homeless. Then finally recognition and redemption., then finally international hero status. Legends take an awful lot of effort to create. Yet fraudulent legends sometimes fall in a matter of minutes, sometimes seconds. It doesn't take much. Just a little bit of truth shining in a dark place.

RICO lawsuit

In October 2004, Rodriguez sued the President of the United States and 155 other parties, accusing them of complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

His 237-page civil lawsuit included allegations pursuant to the RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act) against The United States Of America, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, George Herbert Walker Bush, George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald H. Rumsfeld,and numerous others, totaling 156 defendants in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the US military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".

The matter was transferred to the Southern District of New York on May 2, 2005. In January 2006, Rodriguez swore and filed a 51-page affidavit in opposition to a motion to dismiss, which reiterated and expanded upon his conspiracy allegations. On June 26, 2006, the court dismissed Rodriguez's claims against the USA, DHS, and FEMA, and gave Rodriguez until July 7, 2006 to show cause why his lawsuit should not be dismissed with respect to the other 153 defendants. Rodriguez failed to do so, and the court dismissed all of his claims against all of the remaining 153 defendants on July 17, 2006

As you can see, William Rodreguez even failed in the court system.

Firefighter Schroeder recollects in great detail how he was one of the first firefighters to rush to the complex. ...

It has already been proven that what he heard were falling elevators, not explosives

Lou Cacchioli, Firefighter in WTC 1: At that point, Cacchioli found one of the only functioning elevators, one only going as high as the 24th floor ...

And Lou Cacchioli heard no explosive-related explosions, and no one did.

edit on 3-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Listen to the experts. I'm watching the video right now and it makes unbiased perfect sense.

For Samkent up there 'Fires Do Not Cause Building Collapses'.

But explosives do!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The airplanes damaged the structures of the WTC buildings and caused the fires that weakened the steel structures, which eventually led to their collapse.

Explosives couldn't have done as evident in Iraq when buildings much smaller than the WTC buildings were struck on multiple occasions by JDAM bombs and cruise missiles yet those remained standing, and it is no mystery considering that a huge bomb failed to demolish WTC 1 in 1993.

It is no secret that fire can weaken steel as was the case when 3 steel frame buildings collapsed within hours of one another due to fire weakening their steel structures, as was the case with WTC 1, WTC 2, WTC 7 and the internal structural collapse of WTC 5.

Three Steel Frame Buildings Collapse Due To Fire in Thailand

Despite the fire-fighters’ efforts, Building One collapsed completely at approximately 5:14 p.m. Fanned by strong winds blowing toward the north, the blaze spread quickly into Buildings Two and Three before the fire brigade could effectively defend them. Building Two reportedly collapsed at 5:30 p.m., and Building Three at 6:05 p.m. The fire brigade successfully kept the fire from entering Building Four and the smaller, one-storey workshop nearby, and the fire-fighters had the blaze under control by 7:45 p.m. Approximately 50 pieces of fire apparatus were involved in the battle.

The Kader buildings, on the other hand, collapsed relatively early in the fire because their structural steel supports lacked the fireproofing that would have allowed them to maintain their strength when exposed to high temperatures. A post-fire review of the debris at the Kader site showed no indication that any of the steel members had been fireproofed.

Obviously, building collapse during a fire presents a great threat to both the building’s occupants and to the fire-fighters involved in controlling the blaze.

www.ilo.org...
[/quote

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join