It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I must have misinterpreted your post. My apologies.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Why? Because he didn't instantly go into a furious rage? Or start crying? It's called shock, disbelief. Happens in moments of crisis.

Remember, he was sitting in front of a bunch of little kids. Reading to them if I remember correctly. What was he supposed to do? Go running out of the building?

Crisis. You stay calm. Especially in front of kids. He did. I'm sure his reaction on Air Force One was all you could have hoped for...

Tell me, what was he supposed to do?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

The protocol would have been to ignore his disbelief, no better to just let him read the pet goat. The reason is because he knew he wasn't in danger.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I still have a few questions about minor things, but overall, I find that the official story explains things quite well. I find myself constantly shaking my head in disbelief at the ignorant claims of most 'truthers' who have absolutely no understanding of structural mechanics (as it relates to architecture) outside of a few videos they saw on YouTube.

I very rarely get involved in 9/11 threads because I don't deal well with ignorant, arrogant idiots (ie. 95% of 'truthers'), and I don't want to get banned from ATS.

Danny Jowenko R.I.P. was very objective too, and he never changed his mind. He WAS an expert.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Point is, why use planes if you don't need to. You can just as easily blame terrorists for the demolition.

Hmmm...let's see. Headline: "Twin Towers Brought Safely Down By Islamic Terrorists With Controlled Demolition"...doesn't really have the same effect, does it? The planes were obfuscation and a perfect distraction; people swallowed that garbage hook, line and sinker, exactly as the people responsible knew that they would. The planes weren't needed.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So your avatar is that a misnomer? You seem to have misinterpreted many of the facts involved. If you want the world to believe terrorists blew up the buildings you orchestrate it just the way they did, it is called a magic trick for a reason. Illusion and sleight of hand. It worked on you. You obviously fell hook line and sinker. Mission accomplished. Do not feel bad, there are still a handful of you "non truthers" around who continue to be enablers.
edit on 24-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Point is, why use planes if you don't need to. You can just as easily blame terrorists for the demolition.

Hmmm...let's see. Headline: "Twin Towers Brought Safely Down By Islamic Terrorists With Controlled Demolition"...doesn't really have the same effect, does it? The planes were obfuscation and a perfect distraction; people swallowed that garbage hook, line and sinker, exactly as the people responsible knew that they would. The planes weren't needed.

Why did it have to be perfect demolition just bomb the building to let it fall where they may, kill whoever, blame the terrorist, kill 3000 or fifteen thousand. You miss the point. It's unnecessary. No need to disguise the demolition as planes. Just bring the things down.
edit on 24-7-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

What cracks me up is people that insult me by calling me a truther...like I care. If being a truther means I do not believe the crock they fed us, so be it, right? I feel sorry for the "non- truthers".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Ah, so you read minds.

Protocol? He's just been told that buildings in NY have been attacked. ...and that the Pentagon has been attacked. What's the protocol for simultaneous attacks on New York, and Washington DC by person/persons unknown?

He knew he was safe? The SS didn't. If there'd any hint of danger to the President, his wishes mean nothing. He goes where the SS thinks he'll be safe, which is AF1. He has little or nothing to say in the matter.

He did exactly the right thing, IMHO. He stayed in place, and waited for developments--more information. He didn't overreact.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

What cracks me up is people that insult me by calling me a truther...like I care. If being a truther means I do not believe the crock they fed us, so be it, right? I feel sorry for the "non- truthers".

I call the non truthers "deniers".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I prefer rational

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You would have to be rational first then I'll consider it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Or, you blow the things up and call it a day. Headline reads " Terrorists bomb WTC buildings, NY in ruin"

I suppose it was just more fun to create the world's largest, most complex plan with far more chances to fail. I guess they like to gamble.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

He also said that he saw the first plane hit the building. He did not look that shocked to me. If I was the POTUS and I had just witnessed that I would think a horrific look would be on my face first and then my desire to get the hell out of there second and where was the anger? No. This guy knew beforehand the events of that day. He was involved in a think tank along with several members of his own administration and the son of Sr. that wanted to create a New Pearl harbor to further the military goals and give them a reason to have more bases in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

You would have to be rational first then I'll consider it.

Ouch

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I have the ability to read people...photos, videos, in person, whatever...doesn't matter. I can read them, have done that my whole life. It was not a surprise to him at all. No, of course he shouldn't have freaked out; obviously that wouldn't have been good for all of the kids in such close proximity. But he was not at all surprised, and he should have been. And the second I saw it, I immediately knew that we were being deceived.

I have unfortunately, in the medical field, had to give some pretty horrifying news to family members. They tend to not freak completely out either, due to shock, etc., especially if there are children present. But there is no mistaking that spark of surprise, no matter how quickly they cover it. He didn't have that spark. Because he already knew it would happen. He was ready for it.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I call them "Stepford People".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The terrorists had no motive or the capability to do the damage that was done. It took months of planning and required military grade explosives. Fun? Not sure, but they sure benefited in many ways by creating this "false flag".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The funny thing is that any of you think A) Bush was capable enough to pull this off and B)He was smart enough to act his way through it.

Have you seen this guy??

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It has been my experience that when a group of people assigns another group of people a label like that, they are doing it because they seek solidarity in the face of possibilities that they simply do not want to accept. It's so much easier to tell people that they are stupid or mental or irrational than it is for a person to entertain the thought that they have been subscribing to a lie. It is fear that causes that reaction and of course that was the whole point of the 9/11 incident in the first place, so yes, I feel sorry for them too sometimes...pity them, actually. When the truth comes out, it is they who will be hit the hardest by it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join