It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Movie Theater Gunman Left Online Trail Of Extreme Right Wing Views

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Police have not yet found a motive for the shooting and have not given any indication that Houser carried out the shooting due to political beliefs, but online profiles that appear linked to Houser reveal a man who may have held racist and extreme beliefs.

Louisiana State Police Col. Michael Edmonson told reporters on Friday that police were aware of online messages that many have been posted by Houser and were working to "put those pieces together." But Edmonson also noted that, "just because it’s on the internet doesn’t mean it’s true."

Houser has allegedly posted messages to numerous online forums, suggesting that he held extreme right-wing views and sympathized with white supremacists. It cannot be independently confirmed that these o

Alleged Movie Theater Gunman Left Online Trail Of Extreme Right Wing Views

An individual who went by "John Russell Houser" created a profile on politicalforums.com, on which he included the phrases "believe media/gov't censoring" and "believe US will be MAD MAX < 5 years." Under the "Family" category, Houser wrote that "no family safe in US environment." The profile identified the user as a 59-year-old male residing in Phenix City.

Now this is interesting. Sounds like this guy would fit right in here on ATS, lol. I wonder if he *has* been on here?

An individual who used the username "Rusty Houser" also posted comments on a forum for Golden Dawn, a neo-Nazi political party in Greece, as the Southern Poverty Law Center noted.

"Do not mistake yourselves for one minute, the enemy sees all posted on this website. I do not want to discourage the last hope for the best, but you must realize the power of the lone wolf, is the power that can come forth in ALL situations.Look within yourselves," he wrote in one comment.

"I am doing my best everyday to help the world see the Golden Dawn as an escape from the no voice position they hold now in those countries controlled by the political alliance I call the establishment [business / media / Blacks$ immigrants that block vote]. It is my hope that all who are hated by the alliance will unite. If we are to have a chance to do so, before the coming financial collapse, we must act soon. It is my belief that a world financial collapse is coming soon," he wrote in another comment.

He also mentioned "The Bell Curve," a book by the controversial conservative author Charles Murray and wrote that some people should be sterilized.

Granted, these are simply only allegations and the pieces are still being fitted together and verified, but we have a older white male, a drifter, who was mentally ill, apparently has masks and disguises in his motel room, was apparently co-host on a radio show in Columbus GA.

How convenient is this? Another white "lone wolf" shooter, with some either real or conspiratorial connection to both right-wing extremism and/or white supremacy? This is is very suspect, and very fishy, that so many things are coming together with such similarities, from a SECOND black woman being found hanged, to a SECOND lone wolf (potentially white supremacist racist) killer.

Some would argue the media is complicit in manufacturing these domestic lone wolves, and that there is an agenda somewhere that seems to implicate the right wing for violent wing views, but why?

Why are these nuts apparently posting their hate and paranoia filled bile on these websites before they go off the deep end?

Something is NOT right in the bigger picture. What the hell is going on?

The fabric of society is slowly crumbling, but there's something else that I can't put my finger on...
edit on 24-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Some would argue the media is complicit in manufacturing these domestic lone wolves, and that there is an agenda somewhere that seems to implicate the right wing for violent wing views, but why?

When the opportunity arises to paint the "tinfoil hat" people as dangerous to society, the opportunity is taken advantage of. Right wing and conservative people are far more likely to claim that the constitution is being infringed on. They are far more likely to attest that privacy and personal property are rights and those rights are being infringed on. You could enter all the topics that are discussed on ATS on a daily basis regarding government and revolution if you're inclined to do so.

But long story short, the right wing are implicated to make those views seem like they are the views of murderous people who are a threat to society to limit the following.
edit on 7/24/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Any confirmed information about the victims?

What was the "target" ?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
How does extreme racist and hate automatically get the "right-wing" label attached to him? Are people implying that the liberals cannot be racist? That liberals cannot hate?.

How about instead of coloring in the political, people just leave things at racist, hater, nut-case.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I will like to know if he was on any antidepressants, I'm sure that it will be kept from coming out until the government start the gun control agenda again, specially Obamas "common sense gun law".

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes the parallels are obvious but with current conditions and existing frustrations it's not that difficult to stir the pot. It's already been primed. People can't see past the 24hr news cycle and given these situations plausible deniability exists from start to finish.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So, instead of accepting what is actually happening, and instead of actually paying attention to what your own government and agencies have said about the growing threat of right-wing extremism, you jump to the conclusion that this is all a conspiracy to "manufacture" something?

They guy did it, the guy actually walked into a theater and murdered people, and the evidence suggests he planned to leave and continue murdering people.

No conspiracy needed. This guy was a right-wing nutter, he regularly appeared in political broadcasts as a guest ranting about the government, taxes, race, "liberals", abortion, womens rights...

Now take a look at all the right-wing radio, YouTube ranters, conspiracy nuts, "Christian" preachers, suggesting everything from "revolution" to outright murder of people they don't like. Find me one example of the same from the left, preaching the same violent rhetoric.

You can deny it all you damn well like, it's not "liberals" out there preaching violence, ranting about revolutions, waving their guns in the air, condemning their government, screaming about the rights of others, wanting to dictate the freedoms others "deserve". This is ALL from the right-wing.

At some point people here are going to have to accept the truth staring you right in the face.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
Now take a look at all the right-wing radio, YouTube ranters, conspiracy nuts, "Christian" preachers, suggesting everything from "revolution" to outright murder of people they don't like. Find me one example of the same from the left, preaching the same violent rhetoric.

You can deny it all you damn well like, it's not "liberals" out there preaching violence, ranting about revolutions, waving their guns in the air, condemning their government, screaming about the rights of others, wanting to dictate the freedoms others "deserve". This is ALL from the right-wing.

Thank you for proving the point of my post.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
How does extreme racist and hate automatically get the "right-wing" label attached to him? Are people implying that the liberals cannot be racist? That liberals cannot hate?.

How about instead of coloring in the political, people just leave things at racist, hater, nut-case.

There are several media people coming out and talking about having him on as a caller or a guest, he was a right-wing fanatic preaching about morality, womens rights, religion, race, abortion - he was a right-wing extremist.

link   
If these psychos hate the world they live in so much, then I sure wish they would simply off themselves and save the rest of the world from the heartache of their unnecessary carnage....maybe find a group of like-minded psychos and gun them down instead.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He had a history of mental illness, diagnosed and reported.

Answer me this, do you think James Holmes and Adam Lanza were Right Wing extremists, Liberal extremists, or does it matter more in their cases that they were MENTALLY ILL?

Subscribing to conservative views does not make you mentally ill! Both sides have extremists.

UGH.

It's called PROPAGANDA and they are demonizing the right.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are several media people coming out and talking about having him on as a caller or a guest, he was a right-wing fanatic preaching about morality, womens rights, religion, race, abortion - he was a right-wing extremist.

I am getting confuse here? but isn't that the same topics and rhetoric that our own political figures running for positions of power love to include in their speeches to gain votes?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

A agree that it appears to be a problem restricted to the right.

I never jumped to ANY conclusion, so don't put words in my OP. I am, however, attempting to keep the OP as objective as possible, which is why I said "some people." Some people WILL bring out the conspiratorial aspect and some will believe it and argue it tooth and nail, and so I tried to cover several bases and possible theories in the post. So chill out and don't jump me for looking at several angles.

This mentally ill man murder some people, true. What remains is how much of an extreme right winger was he, or is it just convenient that these things are attributed to him?

We don't know for sure. I just find it interesting that it has happened....AGAIN.
edit on 24-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Thank you for proving the point of my post.

You can deny it all you like.
The guy was a right-wing crazy.
There are thousands of right-wing crazies out there preaching the same bs every damn day.
I don't need to post something to "prove" your point, these people prove that point with every new ranting radio broadcast, every new YouTube video, every new forum thread threatening or encouraging the use of violence to force change on their society.

I think there is a comprehension problem on forums like ATS.
Expressing a will to use violence to force a political path on your democratic society is threatening TERRORISM.
You can call it "revolution" all you like, you can claim it's freedom of opinion as much as you want, you can preach about it being the "right thing" and "inevitable" as much as you want, threatening and encouraging violence against anyone (or society as a whole) to further your political ideas is TERRORISM.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Bingo, now did he was on any antidepressants? because it seems that most of those going on shooting rampage are on some kind of big pharma pill.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Now this is interesting. Sounds like this guy would fit right in here on ATS, lol. I wonder if he *has* been on here?

What about him causes you to say he would fit in on ATS, and for that matter, if you see ATS as a place that attracts people like him - why are you a member?

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I will like to know if he was on any antidepressants, I'm sure that it will be kept from coming out until the government start the gun control agenda again, specially Obamas "common sense gun law".

I'm not so sure he was on any medication, but from what I've read he had an alcohol problem, and alcohol abuse CAN cause mental problems and distorted views of reality.

I put my money on that being a big part of the problem (coupled with the 24/7 propaganda in the media).

+1 more 
link   

Considering that the majority of the "media" is hard left and their tendency to put spin on everything, how can we believe anything that they say?

Accurate info from the media................that's a laugh.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: raedar

Bingo, now did he was on any antidepressants? because it seems that most of those going on shooting rampage are on some kind of big pharma pill.

That's the elephant in the room and the thing CNN/FOX/Today'sOps do not want to discuss. They will ignore you completely.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join