It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Movie Theater Gunman Left Online Trail Of Extreme Right Wing Views

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IanFleming

Good Point !!!

The dawn of the police state !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley
Looks like he was a huge fan of the the Westboro Baptist Church.

In other words, this guy was a complete POS.

twitter.com...

Which is odd, because WBC are Democrats, IIR.

Like any loon, he seems all over the place.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: raedar

Bingo, now did he was on any antidepressants? because it seems that most of those going on shooting rampage are on some kind of big pharma pill.

My gosh. . . it's almost as though people with mental illness sometimes (GASP!!!) still go out and do bad things even though we have tried to help them. But yeah, it's not the underlying condition for which they were being treated that's the problem, no no it's the drugs. Hey, you wanna have fun sometime? You can come to where I live and we'll have my uncle stop taking the meds for his schizophrenia. Then when he goes completely off the hook and shoots up a theater, you can tell me all about how evil the drugs keeping him sane were. I mean, really?!
edit on 27-7-2015 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

The point that many of us are making is that oftentimes people are unnecessarily OVER-medicated for conditions that may or may not exist or for which medication won't help. The Pharma industry pushes doctors to prescribe drugs like candy, that is a fact, often to further detriment of a person's mental health.

And these drugs can change the brain chemistry to the negative, where being *on* them causes the negative behavior, not necessarily simply being *off* them.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Yeah, pushing drugs for situational depression, such as losing a loved one for example.

My case, I went to my doctor for a sedative for my panic attacks and insomnia stretches. He voiced his worry about me becoming addicted to the lorazapam. So He have me a 20 pill script of that, on the deal that I would give effexor xr a try. What a nightmare. That stuff is scary, both getting on it, then months later getting back off it. Meanwhile I still have 4 pills of the scary addictive stuff he won't give me anymore, and the 20 pills perscribed was in 2012 lol. I wish I was back in NY, where I had a doctor that gave a # and actually listened to me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Bump

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Just in time with all those anti-liberal threads.

Thanks.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join