It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Movie Theater Gunman Left Online Trail Of Extreme Right Wing Views

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Now take a look at all the right-wing radio, YouTube ranters, conspiracy nuts, "Christian" preachers, suggesting everything from "revolution" to outright murder of people they don't like. Find me one example of the same from the left, preaching the same violent rhetoric.

You can deny it all you damn well like, it's not "liberals" out there preaching violence, ranting about revolutions, waving their guns in the air, condemning their government, screaming about the rights of others, wanting to dictate the freedoms others "deserve". This is ALL from the right-wing.

You apparently dont listen to talk radio then....

because ive never EVER heard Glenn Beck or Mark Levin EVER advocate for violence against Liberals or anyone else in this country......

Infact they repeatedly say the opposite "Violent Insurrection is the quickest way to defeat" "Violence will only destroy us" etc etc

You flat out dont know what youre talking about and are just using hyperbole to try and drive home your point

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: raedar

It's called PROPAGANDA and they are demonizing the right.

Yes, they are demonizing the right and they deserve every bit that they get.

For many years now we have had a section of the right-wing that has gone bat # crazy and not only does it spread lies and half-truths, but they also spread hate, fear and use their propaganda to create a section of society that is dangerously uninformed.

So you are Pro-Propaganda, got it! I'll remember that.

edit on 24-7-2015 by raedar because: missed a word, edit for clarity

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
If there's a fraction of possibility someone could react this way, shouldn't that be enough to deny approval? Well, not for the FDA.

Hmm couldn't the same thing be said for guns?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So are Pro-Propaganda, got it! I'll remember that.

Can you dispute what I said?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: krosnos

Gun ownership, yep. Guns? Nope.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So are Pro-Propaganda, got it! I'll remember that.

Can you dispute what I said?

Well, you said a mouthful. I think people of extreme left and people of extreme right are equally a bit "off".

Take that how you will.

Which part would you like me to dispute? That anti-right propaganda is a good thing? Do you think we should re-educate them, as well?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Of course he was a right winger. So is ISIS and all them fools. KKK, racist, bigots..etc Everything Bad about America is from the right and that is not opinion it is fact. Mass Shooter..gee guess what party they are for.

Doesn't that tell you enough about people from that side, sure not all of them are bad but that party attracts the insane bigots of the world.

Whatever country your from, conservative parties are the reason that you cannot move forward and become better.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Of course they don't advocate openly for violence. That would be a dangerous liability. What they do openly state is how anything other than what they believe in is bad and is trying to fundamentally change everything about American life.

Just look at this thread. You have members that believe the Left would want to put you on trains and send you to a Hillary Fun camp. Many also believe there is a conspiracy to rid the country of Christianity, take away your guns and make Sharia Law the law of the land.

That fear, coupled with an unstable mind, can create exactly the type of person that would commit these sorts of acts. Do we need to mention abortion clinic bombers or gunmen?

It's about time the Right calls a spade a spade and own up for the propaganda and lies they spread.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos
Of course he was a right winger. So is ISIS and all them fools. KKK, racist, bigots..etc Everything Bad about America is from the right and that is not opinion it is fact. Mass Shooter..gee guess what party they are for.

Doesn't that tell you enough about people from that side, sure not all of them are bad but that party attracts the insane bigots of the world.

Whatever country your from, conservative parties are the reason that you cannot move forward and become better.

What political affiliation were all of the other mass shooters? Adam Lanza, James Holmes.

Mental Illness - he was diagnosed, his family reported it, etc.

That is why he did this.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I think people of extreme left and people of extreme right are equally a bit "off".

I disagree. Don't see many extreme lefties these days.

That anti-right propaganda is a good thing?

I never said anything of the sort.

Do you think we should re-educate them, as well?

I didn't say that either. Why would you even go to that extreme? Could it be that you've been taught that the Lefties actually want to do that, yet there is no reason to even believe it?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

From the ATS T&C which you may want to review HERE.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The Powers That Be are really amping up this race war they want to start. People are falling for it to. I wonder which martyr is next.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That anti-right propaganda is a good thing?

I never said anything of the sort.

It's called PROPAGANDA and they are demonizing the right.

Yes, they are demonizing the right and they deserve every bit that they get.

Your words ^^^^^^^

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh, I see. You don't like how the game is being played so you call time out so you can grab your ball and go home.

My assertions still stand. You will continue to see things like this happen until the extreme right wing realizes that they are playing a huge role in inciting ignorance, fear and hatred among it's flock.

The Left has their issues as well, but not even close to being in the same ballpark as the extreme right.

link   
You guys say extreme left..I say they are right wingers.

Anyone attempting to make others do what they want , I consider to be right wing.

The black panthers, kkk, etc..are all from the same mindset..right wing views.

A person on the left thinks another persons rights are not above others rights.

For instance, I do not agree with abortion, but I have no right to force anyone into believing or doing what I think is moral or right. The latter is the rights point of view.

Gay rights/marriage, it is your right to live as you see fit. It is not your right to force others to participate or be a part of something they feel is not for them. The latter is the rights point of view.

If you claim to be on the left and think that people should be forced to do something they do not agree with..you are not left...you are right.
edit on 24-7-2015 by krosnos because: (no reason given)

link   
According to the latest reports(1:05pm Pacific), the gunman is described by his wife of being bi-polar, threatened violence against family members, and had been deteriorating steadily the past 5-10 years. His hatred(wife again) for those who didn't ascribe to his beliefs, and for authority in general struck her fearful, and she took steps to distance him. If he was a known entity to authorities, and vocal as to violence to others, what steps besides involuntary hospitalization were taken?

Interesting side note: Russel was denied a concealed weapons permit in the state of his former residence, Alabama. I wonder what the circumstances were in that case, and if it extended to form 4473 in attempts to get a gun. The system will come under close scrutiny as details emerge about the murder weapon.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Let it be known that I do not subscribe to the Left or to the Right.

I see what is happening and I'm pointing out the obvious - This man was mentally ill, period. Conservative websites do not cause someone to do this, while mental illness does!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: krosnos

It could also tell you that we live in a world defined by Hegelian dialect and that the propaganda you are fed tells you lump everything you should hate into a category labeled as "right" which is conveniently color-coded as red with red being the elite's color for violence, aggression and rage. And it's no coincidence that in The Matrix, Neo is seen choosing the red pill with his left hand symbolizing the Left-Hand path or the path that abandons morality and taboo and is also equated with malicious or black magic.

So when you choose to buy into the idea that everything of the right (which would be opposite of the left hand path) is also something you should feel nothing but hatred and rage toward and something you should seek to destroy. You are buying right in to the plan. Congratulation! You are behaving perfectly as programmed.

They groom you into this by lumping everything negative into the vast, right-wing conspiracy Hillary has only been talking about since her days in the White House as first lady.
edit on 24-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

If the demonizing is deserved, how is that propaganda? They don't have to make up lies. The Right leaves it out there for all to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If the demonizing is deserved, how is that propaganda? They don't have to make up lies. The Right leaves it out there for all to see.

So if the "Right" ever takes power, will you be one of the ones on the left making crazy and violent accusations?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join